Who wants Tier 6 and Tier 8 Clan Wars back

Tier 6 Tier 8 Clan wars

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

Poll: Who wants Tier 6 And Tier 8 Clan Wars Back (114 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 100 battles in order to participate this poll.

Who Wants Tier 6 And Tier 8 Clan Wars back

1. Yes bring them back (57 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No do not bring them back (47 votes [41.23%])

Percentage of vote: 41.23%

3. Bring them back occasionally (10 votes [8.77%])

Percentage of vote: 8.77%

Vote Hide poll

Devildog8 #41 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:53

Major

• Players
  • 9383 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostTedster_, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:41, said:

It actually isn't.  What you learn in tier 6 CW has almost no carryover to tier 10 CW.  Tier 8 CW with 10 people only just starts to allow you to have multiple groups and some of the tanks actually have functioning armor, but now we have premiums like Defender, Patriot, Skorpion G, S1, blackdog, lorraine to make that mode basically P2W.  I could see a 10 player Tier 10 format functioning as a "training" format, but not much less.  Being forced to face the "top" clans is part of a map space problem, with WG trying to limit how much gold is given out to far below previous levels, causing the "top" clans to expand even more than they did before, on a smaller map.

you cant really say P2W, these tier 8s are not that OPed, they get penned and die like any other T8, come on man, the rest of your paragraph just proves what is being said, that 6s grows to 8s and 8s help gear for 10s, thanks for solidifying my point.

Devildog8 #42 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:55

Major

• Players
  • 9383 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostIndygoEEI, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:49, said:

I don't see you giving facts either.  Also it'd be nice if we had a timeline of CW 2.0 to show facts

behind our arguments, but we don't.  We just have personal observations about how things

went down. 

BTW, what's this news about T6/8 coming back again?  Source?

your right because im not trying to speak for other clans, only mine

they said it before the beginning of season 7 where they made it only tier 10, they are bringing it back next season after some tweeks.

FredFlankstone #43 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 20:58

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View PostIndygoEEI, on Dec 07 2017 - 19:49, said:

That's not what I said.  I said it comes down to management and organization.  Let me ask

you a question...  if you play Tier 10 and have 10 constant hardcore "I wanna kick some

butt!" players in your roster and then 10 casual "HURR DURR!  CW IS FUN AND WE'LL
GET LAND BY DEFAULT!", is that a recipe for success?  What happens in that situation?

Have you ever experienced it?  I have.

Dude you aren't winning this by going on tilt.  Maybe you should find out why your clan sucks

if your losing your marbles and try to address the problem(s) related to it.

I don't see you giving facts either.  Also it'd be nice if we had a timeline of CW 2.0 to show facts

behind our arguments, but we don't.  We just have personal observations about how things

went down. 

BTW, what's this news about T6/8 coming back again?  Source?

OH LOL XD IM SO DONE This shows how stuck up you are and how you are trying to prove a point but your wrong let's talk about how my clan sucks hey ummmmm hey hey buddy were not even on the rating board yet cause we're I don't know if u ever seen this word but NEW and the lowest n8 and PR I have in my clan is n8 is 1000 and PR 4,100 so before you try to say something maybe you need to do some research uhh oh someone's going to wot labs now tier 6 and 8 clan wars were very useful to new clan try again your wrong and I see u have the mentality of 10 year old by saying "that's why your clan sucks" when it's not even built you my friend are what we call wrong and a stuck person and someone who can not prove anything 

FredFlankstone #44 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View PostDevildog8, on Dec 07 2017 - 19:55, said:

your right because im not trying to speak for other clans, only mine

they said it before the beginning of season 7 where they made it only tier 10, they are bringing it back next season after some tweeks.

hey devildog you already know the higher clans can't have a challenge and let lower and new clans have a chance they have to farm lol

the_dude_76 #45 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30457 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostHellsfog, on Dec 07 2017 - 19:16, said:

The only point of low tier clan wars was to make clans with limited membership and limited skill feel good about themselves.  

By which I assume you mean feel good about not getting seal clubbed by the uber clans...

FredFlankstone #46 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:04

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
The fact is these high clans just want to farm on new and lower clans and say we suck when were building 

Devildog8 #47 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:04

Major

• Players
  • 9383 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:00, said:

hey devildog you already know the higher clans can't have a challenge and let lower and new clans have a chance they have to farm lol

I dont believe that, I think most higher clans welcome a challenge, I also get their argument to a point, but to say CWs should only be tier 10s, I completely do not agree with because their reasoning for it is to only benefit themselves.

To have lower skilled clans there has no benefit to lower skilled clans....none

FredFlankstone #48 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
Yes but u gotta remember some clans don't even want a challenge they don't want clans to grow they want to farm lower clans so they get good elo or gold

Hellsfog #49 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:07

Major

• Players
  • 31282 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:29, said:

And u my sir are a top clan player you guys have no room to speak here lower tier clans that are BUILDING DO YOU NEED ME TO HELP U SOUND THAT OUT BUI-LD-ING YOU CANT JUST TAKE A CLAN AND JUMP UP TO TIER TEN YOU ARE WRONG YOU ARE A TOP CLAN LOOKING TO FEAST ON CLANS THAT ARE NEW MAYBE WARGAMING SHOULD MAKE IT WHERE U TOP CLANS CAN STAY AT TIER TEN AND PUT ALL U STUCK UP PLAYERS THAT ARE GOLD HUNGRY UP IN YOUR OWN SECTION GO FACE SOMEONE THAT IS YOUR SKILL YOUR WRONG 

You need to go back and retype that in standard English.  If you can manage to do that, I will try to give you a reply. 

View PostDevildog8, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:36, said:

wow sir you are factless, my clan will step into tier 8s this season, then tier 10 the next if I feel the clan has progressed to be competitive, I will NOT put my clan into a no win situation just so you have something to farm.

Look its this simple the devs have already said that 6s and 8s will be back for season 8 so this debate is pretty fruitless see you on the 8 battlefield I bet your clan will be there.

I do have facts.  I have the entire history of tier 6 and 8 clan wars from its beginning to its end.  If your intention was to improve rather than farm clans which are worse than yours, you would be asking for a lower value area on the tier 10 map so you could actually practice. 

IndygoEEI #50 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:08

Major

• Players
  • 49381 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:41, said:

See it's funny how you clans that are too are still trying to defend yourself I guess u just don't understand that tier 6 and 8 helped a lot which "you said they need no skill" which is wrong it takes coordination and listening you top clan want all the new clans to go up to tier ten so u can farm them which is not fair to newer clan I'm stating facts here your wrong try again

GUNS IS COMPETITIVE!  (LOL!)   :amazed::D:facepalm:

You think my clan and it's associates under the GUNS umbrella is Competitive (AT least in

the CW sense)?  Sir, I'm afraid you are gravely mistaken.  I've retired from CW because I

can't find one that has their crap together and accepts me with my weird as bonkers

playstyle.

View PostDevildog8, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:44, said:

im not arguing the facts behind your statements, but it is speculation. why? your not in every clan, your taking your findings from a few clans you have been in and applying it to all of them, we have recruited some really decent players, we are also in the operation gamit...yep tier 10s, and doing very well against clan our own skill level or a little above, we have even beaten some good clans that have a lot more experience then us, but the reality of it all we get 1-2 wins in the tourney just to be wiped out by the higher skilled clans, but we are sorta competitive, but im not going to waste my clans time at this moment to battle on the global map in tier 10s just for the sakes of doing it, we will wait till were ready to compete with them, may not win, but id like it to be at least a fight

Uh yeeahhhh.  Ok.  Just uh...

(Mincing words)

Just I can see how a bit of your viewpoint, but really I think we're just both at the poker table

splitting the pot 50/50 if you know what I mean...

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:47, said:

"It's not a training ground" um sir that statement is wrong tier 6 and Tier 8 are very much a training here also we go again with you guys defending yourself well "there is a limited pay out of gold" you just may not be understanding here you top clans want these new clans to come up to tier ten so u can farm u want fame points u want a good elo and u want gold limited pay out of gold your joking right u are defending something that makes u look gold hungry good job go ahead. If u want try again

I'm starting to think you lack knowledge on the subject.  I'll reply more in depth later as more

have popped up.

Edited by IndygoEEI, Dec 07 2017 - 21:10.

Devildog8 #51 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:14

Major

• Players
  • 9383 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostIndygoEEI, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:08, said:

GUNS IS COMPETITIVE!  (LOL!)   :amazed::D:facepalm:

You think my clan and it's associates under the GUNS umbrella is Competitive (AT least in

the CW sense)?  Sir, I'm afraid you are gravely mistaken.  I've retired from CW because I

can't find one that has their crap together and accepts me with my weird as bonkers

playstyle.

Uh yeeahhhh.  Ok.  Just uh...

(Mincing words)

Just I can see how a bit of your viewpoint, but really I think we're just both at the poker table

splitting the pot 50/50 if you know what I mean...

I do know what you mean sir :)

FredFlankstone #52 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
Lack of knowledge hmm everything I said basically had a good argument and evidence you called my clan bad which was hallarious which were not built yet fully if anyone is lacking of knowledge it would be you we are proving facts another thing if you are retired fro clan wars then u have no reason to argue when your wrong I know u got mad it's ok your wrong

FredFlankstone #53 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
You may not be competitive anymore yourself but you have no reason to say anything when the things me and devildog have said are true

IndygoEEI #54 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:19

Major

• Players
  • 49381 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:58, said:

OH LOL XD IM SO DONE This shows how stuck up you are and how you are trying to prove a point but your wrong let's talk about how my clan sucks hey ummmmm hey hey buddy were not even on the rating board yet cause we're I don't know if u ever seen this word but NEW and the lowest n8 and PR I have in my clan is n8 is 1000 and PR 4,100 so before you try to say something maybe you need to do some research uhh oh someone's going to wot labs now tier 6 and 8 clan wars were very useful to new clan try again your wrong and I see u have the mentality of 10 year old by saying "that's why your clan sucks" when it's not even built you my friend are what we call wrong and a stuck person and someone who can not prove anything 

Dude....

DUUUUUUUUUDDDEEEE!

I didn't look up your clan rating or anything.  I simply based my assumption based on your

behavior.  You have all the symptoms of a player in a dysfunctional clan.

1)  Anger

2)  Denial

3)  Inability to recognize there's something wrong within the clan.

Ok so maybe your clan has the best players in the world.  Maybe it doesn't, but I do know

one thing.  Your ranting and raving is sign that you are not happy in your clan.  You either

need to leave it or help fix it.  Otherwise your heads just in the sand...

Edited by IndygoEEI, Dec 07 2017 - 21:20.

FredFlankstone #55 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View PostIndygoEEI, on Dec 07 2017 - 20:19, said:

Dude....

DUUUUUUUUUDDDEEEE!

I didn't look up your clan rating or anything.  I simply based my assumption based on your

behavior.  You have all the symptoms of a player in a dysfunctional clan.

1)  Anger

2)  Denial

3)  Inability to recognize there's something wrong within the clan.

Ok so maybe your clan has the best players in the world.  Maybe it doesn't, but I do know

one thing.  Your ranting and raving is sign that you are not happy in your clan.  You either

need to leave it or help fix it.  Otherwise your heads just in the sand...

ok so now we're talking about clans and how good they are and now your saying I'm in denial that's wrong you said I'm angry which is funny cause I'm laughing at your post plus you would not know if I was angry and also u say I'm not able to recognize that I don't  like my clan or I don't know how to run it that's a funny one because u would know that see we were talking about clan wars you brought in that my clan sucks  ok ok ok we're talking about clan wars do you have short term memory loss I mean it's ok let's try to get you back on topic on how you believe you should be here saying something when you have been proven wrong by two people so far I can tell that u are stubborn and want to be right when your wrong and u are going to try to come up with anything to try to prove me wrong or bring me down which will not happen

Redwave11 #56 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:37

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16985 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

I think tier 6 and 8s could be brought back occaisionally but the majority of the seasons should be tier 10 only. The idea of reducing the team size is a good one and may allow some smaller clans to get started.

The argument that bad clans can't play on the global map because of the top 20 clans holding all the land isnt strictly true. Since the tournaments are first matched by clan elo you will generally play someone similar in skill and shouldnt see any superclans till a couple rounds in.

The biggest issue is not that players don't have tier tens its that small/bad clans cannot get enough people on at a time to participate. Really this needs to be solved by clan commanders, i see many clans that hoard inactives to stroke thier ego but the reality is that if you want to create an active clan you will likely have to sacrifice some of your leadership positions and merge with a couple other similarly skilled clans. If each brought 20 active players you could easily have two tier ten teams running at a time with bodies to spare.

PSA: dont forget that in the current campaign you get a clan camo for just playing 5 battles. If you haven't played yet, get on it.

Clickez4Fun #57 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:39

Major

• Players
  • 30602 battles
Until a clan moves into the "big" leagues(tier 10), no gold payouts, silver only. When, and if, you are competitive in tier 10, is the only time gold should be awarded for CW. Being "new" is not a reason to allow seal clubbing earning gold in tier 6 & 8? Every clan began as "new" at some point. Paying out only silver at tier 6 &8, would give a strong motivation to advance to tier 10 and earn some gold. 

Devildog8 #58 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:48

Major

• Players
  • 9383 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostRedwave11, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:37, said:

I think tier 6 and 8s could be brought back occaisionally but the majority of the seasons should be tier 10 only. The idea of reducing the team size is a good one and may allow some smaller clans to get started.

The argument that bad clans can't play on the global map because of the top 20 clans holding all the land isnt strictly true. Since the tournaments are first matched by clan elo you will generally play someone similar in skill and shouldnt see any superclans till a couple rounds in.

The biggest issue is not that players don't have tier tens its that small/bad clans cannot get enough people on at a time to participate. Really this needs to be solved by clan commanders, i see many clans that hoard inactives to stroke thier ego but the reality is that if you want to create an active clan you will likely have to sacrifice some of your leadership positions and merge with a couple other similarly skilled clans. If each brought 20 active players you could easily have two tier ten teams running at a time with bodies to spare.

PSA: dont forget that in the current campaign you get a clan camo for just playing 5 battles. If you haven't played yet, get on it.

wow sir you are only partial right, yes the tourney puts close ELO clan against each other, then what happens sir? Yep you win the right to take on clans like -G- and otter, mahou and the list goes on, so you think battling just for the tourneys are the goal here? wow sir Id hate to know I wasted a hr of my life fighting hard as we can to get up the tourney not to even have a chance in the final because all the clans you face out skill you by a factor of 100

on your bigger issue, I speak for my clan only, we recruit people who tell us in the beginning that a competitive clan is what they seek, we in Exiles have a clear policy on contribution, but you cant put a gun to anyones head, we do weed out the inactives and non contributors but its a tit for tat type of senerio, so again your blaming commanders because we cant force people to commit to what they promise too when they join, you statement is flat out false

Our clan is in full force in Operation Gambit, hell most are in the running for a tank, camo is not a option, we want shiney new tanks :) 

Devildog8 #59 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:49

Major

• Players
  • 9383 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View PostClickez4Fun, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:39, said:

Until a clan moves into the "big" leagues(tier 10), no gold payouts, silver only. When, and if, you are competitive in tier 10, is the only time gold should be awarded for CW. Being "new" is not a reason to allow seal clubbing earning gold in tier 6 & 8? Every clan began as "new" at some point. Paying out only silver at tier 6 &8, would give a strong motivation to advance to tier 10 and earn some gold. 

Again your WRONG!!!

FredFlankstone #60 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 21:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View PostClickez4Fun, on Dec 07 2017 - 20:39, said:

But see smaller clans should get gold to these new clans can not play against these top clans and win all these top clans wanna farm and giving out credits to smaller clans really really no just stop there we should have the equal chance to get gold as much as top clans that believe they should pick on smaller clans u people wanna say it's the commanders fault hahahahaha holding inactive maybe but it's not our fault that top clans want to farm new and lower ones and they cant fight someone there skill level

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users