Who wants Tier 6 and Tier 8 Clan Wars back

Tier 6 Tier 8 Clan wars

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

Poll: Who wants Tier 6 And Tier 8 Clan Wars Back (114 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 100 battles in order to participate this poll.

Who Wants Tier 6 And Tier 8 Clan Wars back

1. Yes bring them back (57 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No do not bring them back (47 votes [41.23%])

Percentage of vote: 41.23%

3. Bring them back occasionally (10 votes [8.77%])

Percentage of vote: 8.77%

Vote Hide poll

Clickez4Fun #81 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 22:54

Major

• Players
  • 30602 battles
...and the 2 "new" clans posting in this thread want to seal club and receive the same rewards, as the "old" clans, for doing so... :facepalm:

dominator_98 #82 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 22:57

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14783 battles
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM

they will never sell me on how tier 6 and tier 8 isnt a good building block to get your clan ready for the "endgame" your clan is food, nothing more, they want the whole map, guess why? gold mate, ELO mate.

the argument is they want more cheeseburgers and your the cheeseburger

I'll tell you why tier 6 and 8 CW aren't a good building block. This is coming from a player who's never been in a top 50 clan. Tier 6 gameplay does nothing to prepare players for tier 10 gameplay. Tier 6 activities cause players to have no drive for progression. They look forward to getting their next tier 6, not their next tier 10. 

Clan wars should be divided by the number of tanks required, not the tier. Small clans can field a 7-man team easily. It is also much easier to move up a division when the only change is the number of people, not the tier as well. 7v7 tier 10 clanwars would do so much more to prepare clans, both skill-wise and player-wise. 

I agree that 15v15 only is just a feeding frenzy for the top clans. The clans rank 50 and lower have essentially no chance of holding on to anything in the current iteration. 

Smaller tier 10 teams are better preparation for the full version than a smaller AND lower tier iteration.

FredFlankstone #83 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 22:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
It's the fact that they want new clans to come up to tier ten so they can get there elo up and farm points and when there is gold it's funny how they defend them self's

Redwave11 #84 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 23:08

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16985 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 08 2017 - 07:51, said:

You could learn a lot from tier 6 and 8 clan wars to you can teach alot of things 

You keep saying that you can learn 'a lot' from tier 6 and 8 skirms, but you never actually specify what you would learn. Maybe you could clarify?

Hellsfog #85 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 23:18

Major

• Players
  • 31282 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 16:51, said:

You could learn a lot from tier 6 and 8 clan wars to you can teach alot of things 

Exactly what will you learn from tier 6 clan wars that you won't learn from a tier 6 skirmish? I checked out your service record, you've played in 767 skirmishes of all tiers and won 38.72% of those games.  If you aren't learning from skirmishes what would be different about clan wars?

View PostRedwave11, on Dec 07 2017 - 17:08, said:

You keep saying that you can learn 'a lot' from tier 6 and 8 skirms, but you never actually specify what you would learn. Maybe you could clarify?

He doesn't know. He heard somebody say that once and now he's merely repeating it.  

FredFlankstone #86 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 23:20

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
You would learn coordination , listening to calls , fast thinking , how to work as a team I mean there is more why you are trying to argue I do not know why are u trying to prove me wrong tier 6 and 8 clan wars is useful for new clans to start off what do u not get

Redwave11 #87 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 23:25

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16985 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 08 2017 - 08:20, said:

You would learn coordination , listening to calls , fast thinking , how to work as a team I mean there is more why you are trying to argue I do not know why are u trying to prove me wrong tier 6 and 8 clan wars is useful for new clans to start off what do u not get

All these things you can get from skirimshes. The only real difference is that you do not get to pick your tanks specifically for the map in skirmishes.

Clickez4Fun #88 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 23:34

Major

• Players
  • 30602 battles

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 13:57, said:

It's the fact that they want new clans to come up to tier ten so they can get there elo up and farm points and when there is gold it's funny how they defend them self's

Huge difference between your opinion and facts. :ohmy:

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 14:20, said:

Sounds like the same tactics you would learn from skirmishes, just without the gold payout. Something you obviously feel you deserve, i.e. a Participation Award, that you can't earn in skirmishes. 

FredFlankstone #89 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 23:45

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
No it's not that

FredFlankstone #90 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 23:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
Let me just say this because it's seems that u guys want to defend yourself so much you higher clans do not want tier 8 and 6 clan wars to come back like I said and devildog did is because you want new clans to come directly up to tier 10 so you can get you elo up and get gold when it is handed out tier 6 and Tier 8 stronghold can help build up to tier ten not all clans have enough members on or get people to just get 15 people what if there new players I'm guessing your gonna disagree again because you guys are gonna do everything to defend your self XD I'm not gonna fight with u guys your opinion is wrong we have more votes towards 6,8 to come back it's just you top clans disagreeing it's funny you guys are in denial and u wanna do anything to stop lower tier clan wars to come back 

Clickez4Fun #91 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 00:07

Major

• Players
  • 30602 battles

No, your opinion is incorrect. See how easy that was... :amazed:

From all your posting in this thread, you claim any opinion, differing from your own is wrong. And from what I surmise, you need to be paid in gold for your participation. I never once stated to "not bring tier 6 & 8 CW back". Only to limit the rewards for the use of lower tiers. For me, CW is endgame, and that does not include tier 6's & 8's, only tier 10's. If the top tier in the game was 6 or 8, then my opinion would be different. Until that happens, tier 10's is what should be expected to play CW. 

Long, long time ago, and many patches back, I was in a clan in which we didn't have tier 10's. Yet we still played CW in our KV2's and had fun. Win or lose, it was about the competition, not the reward.

It is not WG's responsibility to make endgame content available at the middle tiers. It's their goal to have you grind to the end tiers to make another gameplay mode available.

Redwave11 #92 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 00:09

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16985 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 08 2017 - 08:50, said:

Let me just say this because it's seems that u guys want to defend yourself so much you higher clans do not want tier 8 and 6 clan wars to come back like I said and devildog did is because you want new clans to come directly up to tier 10 so you can get you elo up and get gold when it is handed out tier 6 and Tier 8 stronghold can help build up to tier ten not all clans have enough members on or get people to just get 15 people what if there new players I'm guessing your gonna disagree again because you guys are gonna do everything to defend your self XD I'm not gonna fight with u guys your opinion is wrong we have more votes towards 6,8 to come back it's just you top clans disagreeing it's funny you guys are in denial and u wanna do anything to stop lower tier clan wars to come back 

Just because you have a popular opinion does not mean your opinion is correct. 

Clickez4Fun #93 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 00:12

Major

• Players
  • 30602 battles

As to having more votes in your poll to bring tier 6 & 8 CW back, have you polled the entire playerbase, or only the small percentage of the players that come to the forum. I have to assume the latter, based on the number of votes to date. So based on the minimal percentage of players voting(well under 1%), your opinion that the players want to bring back tier 6 & 8 CW is inconclusive. :sceptic:

But please continue...

FredFlankstone #94 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 00:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
Hahahahaha no it's not your opinion I'm saying is wrong I'm saying your evidence is wrong and you say that it should not be brought back because that's what u want and that's the end your making yourself look bad your saying that if tier 6 and 8 clan wars were brought back they deserve less of a reward ( which another thing u said that I did not say is I feel I should be awarded for participation I never said that) so I just proved you are lying XD I said that NEW CLANS SHOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO PLAY CLAN WARS TO do u acctualy think a group of new players example they need to go into tier ten clan wars no I just proved that u want the new clans should go to tier ten or don't play clan wars that shows alot u just busted your self due to you want to pick on new clans

Clickez4Fun #95 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 00:57

Major

• Players
  • 30602 battles

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 15:42, said:

Hahahahaha no it's not your opinion I'm saying is wrong I'm saying your evidence is wrong and you say that it should not be brought back because that's what u want and that's the end your making yourself look bad your saying that if tier 6 and 8 clan wars were brought back they deserve less of a reward ( which another thing u said that I did not say is I feel I should be awarded for participation I never said that) so I just proved you are lying XD I said that NEW CLANS SHOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO PLAY CLAN WARS TO do u acctualy think a group of new players example they need to go into tier ten clan wars no I just proved that u want the new clans should go to tier ten or don't play clan wars that shows alot u just busted your self due to you want to pick on new clans

If you want the same reward as tier 10 CW, i.e. gold, the simple solution is to play tier 10 CW. Paying out gold for tier 6 & 8 CW is ridiculous. Tier 6 & 8 is not endgame content. Never has and never will.

There's nothing stopping "new" clans from playing CW, only your need of a participation award. Do you really believe, because you're new to CW, that you should earn gold? :facepalm: That's all I see in your opinions so far... 

FredFlankstone #96 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 01:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View PostClickez4Fun, on Dec 07 2017 - 23:57, said:

If you want the same reward as tier 10 CW, i.e. gold, the simple solution is to play tier 10 CW. Paying out gold for tier 6 & 8 CW is ridiculous. Tier 6 & 8 is not endgame content. Never has and never will.

There's nothing stopping "new" clans from playing CW, only your need of a participation award. Do you really believe, because you're new to CW, that you should earn gold? :facepalm: That's all I see in your opinions so far... 

You still don't get it HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID I SAID NOTHING ABOUT A PRTICAPATING AWARD do u not know how to read it's funny your still defending but your wrong I have already proven you wrong and u keep it going I never said anything about how if tier 6 8 clan wars come back how we should get a reward for playing I said that tier 6 and 8 clan wars need to come back so lower clans can play clan wars that are new or not that big but u seem to think tier ten should be the only clan wars which makes no sense

SpitYoYoMafia #97 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 01:54

Major

• Players
  • 18349 battles

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 16:17, said:

You still don't get it HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID I SAID NOTHING ABOUT A PRTICAPATING AWARD do u not know how to read it's funny your still defending but your wrong I have already proven you wrong and u keep it going I never said anything about how if tier 6 8 clan wars come back how we should get a reward for playing I said that tier 6 and 8 clan wars need to come back so lower clans can play clan wars that are new or not that big but u seem to think tier ten should be the only clan wars which makes no sense

So if you don't want an award why do you want to do CWs? Just stick to strongholds where you belong.

Clickez4Fun #98 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 02:03

Major

• Players
  • 30602 battles

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 16:17, said:

CW is endgame content. If the tech trees stopped at 6 or 8, then those tiers would be considered as endgame.

If you're not worried about receiving any CW rewards, what's stopping you from playing CW? Afraid of losing? Better clans poaching your good players? Afraid of tank locking? Well...

You do know, with all the XP personal reserves available, for free, the grind to tier 10 is much faster than it used to be... 

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Dec 07 2017 - 16:54, said:

So if you don't want an award why do you want to do CWs? Just stick to strongholds where you belong.

ZING!!!

RingZero #99 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 02:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 20305 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
The only way to get better at tier 10 cw is to play more tier 10 cw.

Don’t be so chicken about losing, just get in there and do it!

FredFlankstone #100 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 02:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7957 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
No stronghold is not where I belong you don't know where we belong u don't even know half the story so why say something and I'm not saying that I don't want reward which i could care less if I did it's you uper clans that are hungry for gold I'm saying that I did not say I want participation reward I never said that you guys just don't know how to read that well XD you don't know the story on what were talking about

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users