Merge

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

FredFlankstone #1 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 23:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7929 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
Exil3 is looking for a clan that is wanting to merge into our clan we are looking for a clan that has active players that use TeamSpeak and wants to be competitive also we want players with PR with no lower than 4000

dominator_98 #2 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 23:26

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14635 battles
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM
Why not take your 8 players to another clan? You're smaller than any clan you'd be absorbing. Building a clan from scratch in a dying game is damn near impossible without something that makes you stand out. The only reason to even try is because you're dead-set on being in charge.

JakeTheMystic #3 Posted Dec 07 2017 - 23:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18690 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER
Ive got to agree with Dominator_98 on this one. I can see smaller clans merging with large clans so they can be active, but it doesnt work the other way around. 

dexatrin82 #4 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 00:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17696 battles
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA
We'd be willing to discuss taking your 8 Members on to see how you guys do.

Silversound #5 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 00:14

Major

• Players
  • 35621 battles
  • [GUNS] GUNS
OP, you are starting to develope a desperate reputation.

FredFlankstone #6 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 00:45

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7929 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
No I'm not XD

scharnhorst310 #7 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 01:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 24435 battles
Ok so I can get all this straight. Got a clan with only 8 members, of which 6 are pretty active. Of the 8 none are rockstar level players, they're all average or so. The clan has only been around for 25 days, so doesn't have some long term presence or reputation. Of the 8 members, only 3 have been there longer than 10 days. None of the leadership appears to have been in any top clan, so lack of experience. And last but not least, this clan wants other larger ones to merge into it.... what am i missing here?

Edited by scharnhorst310, Dec 08 2017 - 21:06.

FredFlankstone #8 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 01:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7929 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
I have experience

FredFlankstone #9 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 01:08

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7929 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
Your saying that sense I have not ran a clan completely by myself I can't make a good one

ArmorStorm #10 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 01:12

Major

• Players
  • 33009 battles
  • [F__R] F__R
Lets try this another way.  What would your sales pitch be?  What do you have to offer that would tempt a clan to dissolve and join YOUR clan?  

scharnhorst310 #11 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 01:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 24435 battles

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 16:08, said:

Your saying that sense I have not ran a clan completely by myself I can't make a good one

Well you haven't yet learned how to use the quote function of the forums here, or how to edit a post... But lets forget about that for a minute. I never said you can't make a good one, so I don't know why you are so defensive already about this. I said you've not had experience in this game doing so. if i'm vetting you for god knows what reason to merge into your clan, don't you think i'd want to know more? I can see your clan history, you've moved around quite a bit, but not seeing a great deal of success from them.

View PostArmorStorm, on Dec 07 2017 - 16:12, said:

Lets try this another way.  What would your sales pitch be?  What do you have to offer that would tempt a clan to dissolve and join YOUR clan?  

Amen, +1 to this exactly

Edited by scharnhorst310, Dec 08 2017 - 01:15.

SilverEaglewing #12 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 01:41

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30616 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

View Postscharnhorst310, on Dec 08 2017 - 00:13, said:

Well you haven't yet learned how to use the quote function of the forums here, or how to edit a post... But lets forget about that for a minute. I never said you can't make a good one, so I don't know why you are so defensive already about this. I said you've not had experience in this game doing so. if i'm vetting you for god knows what reason to merge into your clan, don't you think i'd want to know more? I can see your clan history, you've moved around quite a bit, but not seeing a great deal of success from them.

Amen, +1 to this exactly

His clans full of super unicums and is an anime clan.

AndrewSledge #13 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 02:38

Captain

• -Players-
  • 26608 battles
I think you should offer to absorb 11A_D. You probably have better players, anyways. :)

FredFlankstone #14 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 02:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7929 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View PostAndrewSledge, on Dec 08 2017 - 01:38, said:

I think you should offer to absorb 11A_D. You probably have better players, anyways. :)

View Postscharnhorst310, on Dec 08 2017 - 00:13, said:

Amen, +1 to this exactly

ok so I have not jumped clans alot first of all if u would take a good look at the dates you would notice that the times I joined and left the clans are pretty far apart dates and also thanks for sarcasm because that was needed definitely and also I don't have bad players in my clan that's the funny thing another thing why say something on my post if your not in a clan it's just you trying to start something both of you

scharnhorst310 #15 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 05:50

Major

• -Players-
  • 24435 battles

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 07 2017 - 17:54, said:

ok so I have not jumped clans alot first of all if u would take a good look at the dates you would notice that the times I joined and left the clans are pretty far apart dates and also thanks for sarcasm because that was needed definitely and also I don't have bad players in my clan that's the funny thing another thing why say something on my post if your not in a clan it's just you trying to start something both of you

First off, thank you for using (.) those are called "periods" and congrats on using the quote function. These tools will help you on your journey. 

Since you seem to have problems following discussion points, perhaps I'll attempt to help you by making it easier.

1. Where did I say you had bad players in your clan? (hint: I couldn't find that anywhere. Perhaps it is because I didn't; because you DON'T have 'bad' players"

2http://wotlabs.net/na/player/FredFlankstone you've joined 9 clans in your time. I considered that quite a bit perhaps you don't... no big deal; but i wasn't wrong in my assertion that none of those clans would be considered a "top clan" either when you joined, or during your time there. 

3. You're right, i'm not in a clan at the moment (hint, i wonder what clans I've been in, or what roles I've had in them....) You are also correct that i'm trying to start something. I'm hoping to start you on a path to have some success; but i'm getting the vibe that you aren't the type that is too open minded to such things. You might be the "if i didn't come up with it, it can't be right" sort. I could be wrong. 

I hope by outlining points in a such a fashion it made it easier for you to process and thus formulate a coherent opinion. The fact you haven't answered these simple questions... "What would your sales pitch be?  What do you have to offer that would tempt a clan to dissolve and join YOUR clan?comes across as evasive; and perhaps worse, ignorant because you haven't given them any consideration before this point. Are you in favor of people just blindly following you? Please believe that when people ask questions it isn't an attack, and you shouldn't take them as such. Difficult as it may seem, i actually want you to have success. 

Edited by scharnhorst310, Dec 08 2017 - 06:14.

FredFlankstone #16 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 12:35

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7929 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3

View Postscharnhorst310, on Dec 08 2017 - 04:50, said:

First off, thank you for using (.) those are called "periods" and congrats on using the quote function. These tools will help you on your journey. 

Since you seem to have problems following discussion points, perhaps I'll attempt to help you by making it easier.

1. Where did I say you had bad players in your clan? (hint: I couldn't find that anywhere. Perhaps it is because I didn't; because you DON'T have 'bad' players"

2http://wotlabs.net/na/player/FredFlankstone you've joined 9 clans in your time. I considered that quite a bit perhaps you don't... no big deal; but i wasn't wrong in my assertion that none of those clans would be considered a "top clan" either when you joined, or during your time there. 

3. You're right, i'm not in a clan at the moment (hint, i wonder what clans I've been in, or what roles I've had in them....) You are also correct that i'm trying to start something. I'm hoping to start you on a path to have some success; but i'm getting the vibe that you aren't the type that is too open minded to such things. You might be the "if i didn't come up with it, it can't be right" sort. I could be wrong. 

I hope by outlining points in a such a fashion it made it easier for you to process and thus formulate a coherent opinion. The fact you haven't answered these simple questions... "What would your sales pitch be?  What do you have to offer that would tempt a clan to dissolve and join YOUR clan?comes across as evasive; and perhaps worse, ignorant because you haven't given them any consideration before this point. Are you in favor of people just blindly following you? Please believe that when people ask questions it isn't an attack, and you shouldn't take them as such. Difficult as it may seem, i actually want you to have success. 

These things you said are ok but u came in as to be rude or something you have been saying I'm bad and other things in other post so do not say that you have not 

scharnhorst310 #17 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 17:02

Major

• -Players-
  • 24435 battles

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 08 2017 - 03:35, said:

These things you said are ok but u came in as to be rude or something you have been saying I'm bad and other things in other post so do not say that you have not 

If you want rude I can certainly provide that for you. I attempted to be polite but you seem to like things more direct.

Since you write like failed your way up to the 4th grade let me explain to you what you are.

You are delusional if you think a clan would merge into you. You offer nothing. You don't even have a website, or 15 competent players. Since you seem so obsessed demanding that clans to merge into you, its clear all you want is power and control (those are wonderful signs of leadership). Otherwise you'd do the smart thing and join up with a clan who has a lot more to offer, and maybe you'd get an officer position within it. Remember this moment when your clan goes nowhere, and the people who actually want to do CW and have success leave and join other clans... remember you had an opportunity to learn but you chose not to.

Edited by scharnhorst310, Dec 08 2017 - 17:03.

FredFlankstone #18 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 17:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7929 battles
  • [EXIL3] EXIL3
Why u feel u need to tell me things is funny XD just be quiet no one asked you to be here

scharnhorst310 #19 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 17:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 24435 battles

View PostFredFlankstone, on Dec 08 2017 - 08:10, said:

Why u feel u need to tell me things is funny XD just be quiet no one asked you to be here

I find it funny XD you need to tell me these things since you made a post on a public forum XD

kiska1997 #20 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 17:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 8169 battles

Not to be Rude Fred, but yesterday on stream u asked me join your clan, and i said i would think about it and give u a decision today, looking at how you reply in this forum so far u arent exactly making my choice hard.

Again! Im not trying to be rude or anything, but u are coming off as the rude once since all the other guys did was putting the facts on the table.

Also tagged with Merge

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users