Jump to content


new question on replacing the obj 263


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

StepChild_TO #1 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 02:38

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 33769 battles
  • 276
  • Member since:
    05-30-2011

SO if they replace it and you haven't unlocked it but have almost enough to unlock it in the 122-54 will that xp stay in the obj263?

so I have 150k and enough free to unlock the 263 but if they knock it down a tier then you have to unlock whatever comes at tier 10.

 I know this is confusing, its confusing to me. I never had a tank that had xp in it when it was replaced/swapped.

let me know so I can move 1 way or the other plz.



SpitYoYoMafia #2 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 02:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 18448 battles
  • 13,595
  • Member since:
    05-25-2012
I don't think that they will be replacing the object 263, i haven't seen a single person say that they are okay with it

PapioTitan #3 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 02:55

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 36500 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013
Think of it as unlocking the tier and not the tank. You'll have the 263 at tier 9 and the new tier 10 unlocked. If you decide not to unlock the 263 prior to the swap, yes, the exp should stay with the new tier 9 obj 263.

mlinke #4 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 03:01

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 47463 battles
  • 408
  • [FADES] FADES
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
I think there will be rioting

Bmanrocks #5 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 03:24

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16021 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    04-08-2011

The same with removing the obj 416. I will legit quit this game if they remove that gem. its my favorite ever tank besides the t50-2

 



goldfinger_555 #6 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 03:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25920 battles
  • 412
  • [FFWC] FFWC
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Dec 08 2017 - 01:52, said:

I don't think that they will be replacing the object 263, i haven't seen a single person say that they are okay with it

 

I sure hope you're right

DoctorThe19th #7 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 04:02

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13127 battles
  • 1,460
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Dec 07 2017 - 17:52, said:

I don't think that they will be replacing the object 263, i haven't seen a single person say that they are okay with it

 

I don't think a lot of people said they were okay with losing their Waffle e100 but they took that away anyway?

"replacing" and "downgrading" are two different things that are happening here.

The SU-122-54 is being "replaced" by the Object 263.

The Object 263 is being "downgraded" to the tier 9 tank.



StepChild_TO #8 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 04:08

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 33769 battles
  • 276
  • Member since:
    05-30-2011

is there a time frame? is it with the next patch?

 



SpitYoYoMafia #9 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 04:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 18448 battles
  • 13,595
  • Member since:
    05-25-2012

View Postdir32jd, on Dec 07 2017 - 19:02, said:

 

I don't think a lot of people said they were okay with losing their Waffle e100 but they took that away anyway?

"replacing" and "downgrading" are two different things that are happening here.

The SU-122-54 is being "replaced" by the Object 263.

The Object 263 is being "downgraded" to the tier 9 tank.

 

Most were okay with the wtfe100 being removed because it was both broken and OP at the same time

 

 

the change to the object 263 is not gonna happen, unless wargaming is that disconnected with their playerbase to the point where they are willing to lose yet another, 10-20% of their population overnight, they most likely are not going to go through with this


Edited by SpitYoYoMafia, Dec 08 2017 - 04:45.


DoctorThe19th #10 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 04:46

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13127 battles
  • 1,460
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Dec 07 2017 - 19:44, said:

 

Most were okay with the wtfe100 being removed because it was both broken and OP at the same time

 

 

the change to the object 263 is not gonna happen, unless wargaming is that disconnected with their playerbase to the point where they are willing to lose yet another, 10-20% of their population overnight, they most likely are not going to go through with this

 

Isn't WG disconnected to their playerbase?

look what they put into the Feast package and they think we wanted those tanks in that?



SpitYoYoMafia #11 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 05:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 18448 battles
  • 13,595
  • Member since:
    05-25-2012

View Postdir32jd, on Dec 07 2017 - 19:46, said:

 

Isn't WG disconnected to their playerbase?

look what they put into the Feast package and they think we wanted those tanks in that?

 

:(

AbashedDuke2 #12 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 06:46

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 12357 battles
  • 97
  • [MAD-] MAD-
  • Member since:
    07-31-2012

View Postdir32jd, on Dec 08 2017 - 03:02, said:

 

I don't think a lot of people said they were okay with losing their Waffle e100 but they took that away anyway?

"replacing" and "downgrading" are two different things that are happening here.

The SU-122-54 is being "replaced" by the Object 263.

The Object 263 is being "downgraded" to the tier 9 tank.

 

Difference is that one tank was OP and the other is perfectly fine as is.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users