How About Some New MAPS

Maps

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Primal_Mercenary #1 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 08:37

Captain

• Players
  • 87794 battles
While making tanks and maps into HD, how about making some new maps.  The game has become stale with the same maps over and over.  Several years ago maps were coming out ever several months or at least being re-vamped every other update.  How long has it been since a NEW map has been introduced, other than Grand Battle?  Another option is putting ALL the current maps into rotation every day instead of 4-6 and open up maps that are strictly for lower tier battles.  Lets get some variety back into the game.  

Sabastan #2 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 10:09

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23268 battles
  • [-O-O-] -O-O-

It might be nice to see them fix and update some of the old maps and even then some of the new ones they put in the game are gone. So if they are changing them to HD it might be nice to see some of the old ones come back as long as the fix them.

Zanarkand_C #3 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 10:14

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23414 battles
WG wants your money!! Does maps get them your money??? WG not make new maps!! They make more prem tanks or take away "odd" tanks in the tank tree and bring them back later... as prem tanks! >:I

SacherMasoc #4 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 11:09

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8548 battles

How about fixing the broken maps we already have? A few tweaks would be quantum leaps for unbalanced trash like Live Oaks, Mines and Ruinberg. Some of the old maps would be as welcome as new ones.

Other than Klondike we may not see much new for a while, resources are stretched with HD conversion and what not. As long as climbs are removed (what happened with all those?) I can wait.

Suicidal_Enemy #5 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 12:43

Captain

• Players
  • 49967 battles

View PostSacherMasoc, on Dec 08 2017 - 06:09, said:

How about fixing the broken maps we already have? A few tweaks would be quantum leaps for unbalanced trash like Live Oaks, Mines and Ruinberg. Some of the old maps would be as welcome as new ones.

Other than Klondike we may not see much new for a while, resources are stretched with HD conversion and what not. As long as climbs are removed (what happened with all those?) I can wait.

​I'd rather tons of broken maps then what we have.

Dain_Ironfoot_ #6 Posted Dec 08 2017 - 13:32

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20208 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
Been saying it for years... but I'll say it again:  Bring back all of the old maps.  I'd gladly take more variety even if some of the maps aren't perfect, or need to be tweaked.  Get it done.  The more maps in rotation, the less the imperfect ones will get repetitively annoying.

Also tagged with Maps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users