Jump to content


Aimbot. Who's using it?


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Aimbot (57 members have cast votes)

Who's using it?

  1. ME! (17 votes [29.82%])

    Percentage of vote: 29.82%

  2. Not me.. it was that other guy (10 votes [17.54%])

    Percentage of vote: 17.54%

  3. No seriously, not me (30 votes [52.63%])

    Percentage of vote: 52.63%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

lightball20 #21 Posted Dec 15 2017 - 19:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 28156 battles
  • 3,414
  • [R3TRO] R3TRO
  • Member since:
    02-18-2013

View PostManimal__, on Dec 13 2017 - 07:21, said:

 

Because the reality is that there isn't as many players using it as people think.

 

Any player who can out aim me is cheating.

 

Also any player who can pen me, bounce my shots, dodge my shots, kill me, spot me, ram me, talk to me, isn't me. Is cheating.



MashiMongoloid #22 Posted Dec 19 2017 - 01:24

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13495 battles
  • 124
  • [SUX] SUX
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012
Only mods I run at this point are quality of life mods like visual stuff that makes the game look more appealing to me and tank lighting indicators so I don't have to check if a tank's been spotted or not I can just look next to the icon and find out.  A lot of people run vanilla clients at this point because WG has implemented so many of the past mods into the actual game, making it much more enjoyable to play unmodded.  It comes down to personal preference at this point.

On the top players cheating front, I only have one response to that, LUL.
Most aimbots actually aim worse and slower than most top players do, I've never seen an aimbot that can snap like Vetro, and I doubt I ever will,  There are very few mods that actually improve your play and none that could make you a top player just by playing with them.  There are simply too many factors in the game that a simple aiming script couldn't account for that it's laughable to think that aimbots are why people do well.

Manimal__ #23 Posted Dec 19 2017 - 17:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 38705 battles
  • 3,469
  • Member since:
    08-20-2013

View Postlightball20, on Dec 15 2017 - 10:43, said:

 

Any player who can out aim me is cheating.

 

Also any player who can pen me, bounce my shots, dodge my shots, kill me, spot me, ram me, talk to me, isn't me. Is cheating.

 

Yup!

BigT_RmaD #24 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 14:18

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 28939 battles
  • 297
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE
  • Member since:
    01-12-2012

View PostOtter_von_Bismarck, on Dec 13 2017 - 23:09, said:

 

I made an empirically verifiable statement BigT, unless your political leanings have changed then I presume you still believe in facts?

 

The best players in the game don't run illegal mods, in fact they don't run any mods, because you can't run them in gold league.

 

Players who do run illegal mods like Noobwargamer can't even manage half the stats of the best players, so obviously illegal mods can't make up for the skill differential.

 

The only fact that I'm aware of is that you're a thief with serious insecurities.

CrinZin #25 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 18:37

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26365 battles
  • 166
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012
Lol, I was in my T22 Medium 2Moe'ing it and someone messaged me afterwards and said "Nice aimbot, oh wait, I guess you know since you have the T22"

Salty Skrubs, wherever would you think that I would find aimbot?

_Tsavo_ #26 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 22:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 42422 battles
  • 17,465
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostCrinZin, on Dec 21 2017 - 12:37, said:

Lol, I was in my T22 Medium 2Moe'ing it and someone messaged me afterwards and said "Nice aimbot, oh wait, I guess you know since you have the T22"

Salty Skrubs, wherever would you think that I would find aimbot?

 

Well, you did have to cheat a bit to get T22, not through hacks, but having one means you're OK with bending the rules.

Mudman24 #27 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 22:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 36561 battles
  • 12,162
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012
They should make aimbots legal and then put an icon next to the people using them so I can PM them after the game making fun of how they are bad even with an aimbot.

Otter_von_Bismarck #28 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 23:57

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17626 battles
  • 1,435
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    02-18-2011

View PostBigT_RmadCuzBad, on Dec 21 2017 - 08:18, said:

 

The only fact that I'm aware of is that you're a thief with serious insecurities.

 

Still butthurt over events that happened 5 years ago eh? You need to move on with your life.

OEFArmy #29 Posted Dec 26 2017 - 22:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 31417 battles
  • 384
  • [FUSON] FUSON
  • Member since:
    09-25-2013

View PostCrinZin, on Dec 21 2017 - 18:37, said:

Lol, I was in my T22 Medium 2Moe'ing it and someone messaged me afterwards and said "Nice aimbot, oh wait, I guess you know since you have the T22"

Salty Skrubs, wherever would you think that I would find aimbot?

 

They probably figured that because you rigged to get the T-22(which you did) you are not above cheating in other ways.  I see some logic in that.

_VONSTEINER_ #30 Posted Jul 11 2018 - 11:15

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 30934 battles
  • 62
  • [-RH-] -RH-
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011
IF you get caught using BLACK WOT, they send in a tape of you leading tanks and shooting. WOT Will ban you for 7 days, WARN YOU then GIVE YOU A LIFE BAN if they catch you a 2nd time. This leads to to drop ALL MODS and just "Play the Game." Known a lot that have had their accounts stricken, ripped, and even a few life bans. IF SOMEONE Sends in a tape, monitoring your play in Randoms, YOUR BUSTED if your cheating, as it's obvious. Catch me? Rule: DON'T DO IT, as those who HATE ON YOU, will monitor you when they die (Quickly) then make a cheat ticket out on you, then your BANNED FOR 7 days, 2nd time FOREVER. WOT. does it even against accounts who spend 1,000's on the game..
That's the fact. VON

mojave #31 Posted Jul 13 2018 - 14:42

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 24924 battles
  • 262
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Post_VONSTEINER_, on Jul 11 2018 - 10:15, said:

IF you get caught using BLACK WOT, they send in a tape of you leading tanks and shooting. WOT Will ban you for 7 days, WARN YOU then GIVE YOU A LIFE BAN if they catch you a 2nd time. This leads to to drop ALL MODS and just "Play the Game." Known a lot that have had their accounts stricken, ripped, and even a few life bans. IF SOMEONE Sends in a tape, monitoring your play in Randoms, YOUR BUSTED if your cheating, as it's obvious. Catch me? Rule: DON'T DO IT, as those who HATE ON YOU, will monitor you when they die (Quickly) then make a cheat ticket out on you, then your BANNED FOR 7 days, 2nd time FOREVER. WOT. does it even against accounts who spend 1,000's on the game..
That's the fact. VON

The only coherent part of this is the signature at the end. 



xtc4 #32 Posted Jul 13 2018 - 14:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24853 battles
  • 726
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    01-31-2013
I have finally reached the point in my WOT career that someone messaged me after game: "Reported for aimbot." I have been discovered!

yewchung #33 Posted Jul 26 2018 - 17:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 21543 battles
  • 4,719
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View Postmojave, on Jul 13 2018 - 21:42, said:

The only coherent part of this is the signature at the end. 

 

It's like he doesn't know there is a signature function after 62 posts.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users