War Pack Hacked cheaters

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Gunadie #21 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 04:57

Major

• Players
  • 38197 battles

View PostXeraux, on Dec 11 2017 - 19:55, said:

I won't deny that there are folks who use cheat mods.

I will say that cheat mods help much less than you seem to think they do.

I also would like to see some numbers, how many people actually use cheat mods. I'd put money down that it's a very small percentage of the playerbase.

Ya and gold ammo doesn't help as much as people think as well...

Ya Right !

Any cheat is a cheat whether it helps a player a little or a lot!

Erwin__RommeI #22 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 04:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 16329 battles
There are what you could call cheat mods, pretty clearly, just google wot cheat mods, they're not hard to find. "Cheat mods" only go so far though, take the video that was linked here, he has quite obvious advantage mods and is still just mediocre, a bad player with a cheat mod will never beat a good one without them. theres a hard limit to what the mods can achieve since they only affect your game client. WOT has all its hard stats controlled server side, and unless you are a legitimate hacker with much more means and skill than almost everyone playing the game then you cant change the game stats. even if you could, again its server side so it would be caught literally immediately. TLDR yes theres advantage mods, people use them, dont blame then for your crappyness, they can only do so much.

Orion3 #23 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 04:59

Major

• Players
  • 10456 battles
What's with the laser thing? I mean, can't you tell if someone is aiming at you if you zoom out? I saw that and the foliage one and the enemy direction thing on the mini map. Did I get them all right? lol.

xrays_ #24 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:00

Major

• Players
  • 44525 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Dec 11 2017 - 22:33, said:

​Why, people like you would not believe it anyway.

Then all I/we are asking is for the OP to provide replays to back his/her claim of "I'm seldom in a random match where someone isn't using the zoom out mod, the reload timer, fire hacks, aimbots and trigger bots", because pointing to the one or two highlights that have been featured on YouTube do not count towards personal experiences - that's paramount to saying I know some astronauts personally because I watched them on the tele.

The fact that someone believes they see cheaters in many matches ("seldom in a random match where someone isn't...") requires some actual proof and not hyperbole, because, otherwise, we have to believe the person is simply exaggerating or suffering from delusion. It's easy to prove if you have proof, so... let's see it.

x.

Orion3 #25 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:03

Major

• Players
  • 10456 battles

View PostGunadie, on Dec 11 2017 - 22:56, said:

This was a live stream and how can any other player tell what mods another has is there is no way to see their screen .

Had this player not streamed this it could go on for who knows how long!

This was why I asked my original question. How can you tell if someone is cheating? You even said if he hadn't of streamed it, he could've went on for however long. Maybe I'm too old to care. Was just curious how people knew. And my other question is, is how come this wan't caught in the last round of bans we had recently?

Gunadie #26 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:08

Major

• Players
  • 38197 battles

View PostOrion3, on Dec 11 2017 - 19:59, said:

What's with the laser thing? I mean, can't you tell if someone is aiming at you if you zoom out? I saw that and the foliage one and the enemy direction thing on the mini map. Did I get them all right? lol.

It could help when multiple enemies are targeting you from different areas of the map

Orion3 #27 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:11

Major

• Players
  • 10456 battles

View PostGunadie, on Dec 11 2017 - 23:08, said:

It could help when multiple enemies are targeting you from different areas of the map

​Interesting. Wonder if it works on tanks that are not spotted that were aiming at him? Yeah. That's just messed up stuff right there. 

Gunadie #28 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:13

Major

• Players
  • 38197 battles

View PostOrion3, on Dec 11 2017 - 20:03, said:

This was why I asked my original question. How can you tell if someone is cheating? You even said if he hadn't of streamed it, he could've went on for however long. Maybe I'm too old to care. Was just curious how people knew. And my other question is, is how come this wan't caught in the last round of bans we had recently?

I have seen players repair their tanks before they even broke or stun effects vanish almost instantly.

Could be players with lightning fingers ( not like my old hands)

Who knows?

When WG says they have a tool in place to ferret out this activity and then you see this live streamed it makes one wonder just how effective it is or if there is one at all.

Orion3 #29 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:13

Major

• Players
  • 10456 battles
I honestly had a hard time watching that video and not going to watch the others that popped up. It's too confusing looking at all of that...crap. I'm sure WG will handle this in an orderly fashion. Lol.

Gunadie #30 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:14

Major

• Players
  • 38197 battles

View PostOrion3, on Dec 11 2017 - 20:11, said:

​Interesting. Wonder if it works on tanks that are not spotted that were aiming at him? Yeah. That's just messed up stuff right there.

How can a player even concentrate on anything with that busy screen going

It was hard on the eyes just watching it, let alone playing.

Orion3 #31 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:15

Major

• Players
  • 10456 battles

View PostGunadie, on Dec 11 2017 - 23:13, said:

I have seen players repair their tanks before they even broke or stun effects vanish almost instantly.

Could be players with lightning fingers ( not like my old hands)

Who knows?

When WG says they have a tool in place to ferret out this activity and then you see this live streamed it makes one wonder just how effective it is or if there is one at all.

I pay about as much attention to this stuff as the news. I'm pushing 50 years old and don't have time for it. Lol.

Markd73 #32 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:17

Major

• Players
  • 28986 battles
  • [AOS] AOS

View Postrodzilla01mccloud, on Dec 12 2017 - 03:26, said:

I seldom ever post on any forum.  I just wanted to post about the great number of people cheating by using illegal mods.   Many will try to sell the point that its only a few.  However,  its not just few,  I'm seldom in a random match where someone isn't using the zoom out mod, the reload timer, fire hacks, aimbots and trigger bots.  Many times the team with the most cheat mods is the team that wins.  I've been playing for years and lately the cheaters are worse than ever as far as numbers go.  I don't use any mods at all.  I really wish they could disable mods.  I've discussed this with other players and many people believe that wargamming is profiting from the cheat mods like war pack and has no intention of banning anyone using it.  I pay for a premium account each month, however I'm to the point that I feel the cons out weight the pros in this game.  Reduced credits so you have a harder time grinding credits than exp.  Pay to win tanks like the E25, and cheat mods allowed like war pack have taken a huge toll on this game.  I'm seriously looking for a better game.  Better meaning a game where they put forth and honest effort to control cheating.  What is the point of playing a game where cheating is allowed?  I'm going to take the $$ I'm spending here and apply it to a different game in the near future.  I really hate losing all the time and effort I have in this game but the cheating is out of control.

No evidence and too many logical fallacies to list.

Hellsfog #33 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:17

Major

• Players
  • 31754 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Dec 11 2017 - 22:33, said:

​Why, people like you would not believe it anyway.  Even when Quicky, and many of the big names came out with vids that positively showed cheating, you guys did not believe and still do not.  So, why bother?  It's here, it's big business and WG is most likely behind most of it.

Because asking for proof of some outrageous claims is bad?  You've been spending too much time on a certain hate site. 

Gunadie #34 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:28

Major

• Players
  • 38197 battles

View PostOrion3, on Dec 11 2017 - 20:15, said:

I pay about as much attention to this stuff as the news. I'm pushing 50 years old and don't have time for it. Lol.

Same, Especially when there is so much fabrication going on in order to attract viewers, one cannot tell what's legit and what isn't.

NL_Celt #35 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:32

Major

• Players
  • 25797 battles

I recall watching one streamer who could auto-aim at a tank that he could not see as it was the other side of some hard buildings or hard ground. I can't do that as as I need to actually hit the right clicker when the reticle is on his tank. He was doing this repeatedly so not just me not seeing it right. Gives an advantage for if you want to drive around a corner your gun is staying on target all the time as you maneuver. Then you can just fire or disengage the auto-aim to hit a better spot.

Also had a battle in my VK3601H one time. Was getting hit by an AT 7 or 15 or 8. Now the gun could put a hole in any part of my front without problem, especially the hull. I was moving around the whole time and I checked the replay and he had 3-4 hits that were either directly on the MG port or very, very close to it. Now that could have been good aiming and an accurate gun, but considering my movement, RNG, the range (medium) I found it a little curious. And he had no other hits on me.

Edited by NL_Celt, Dec 12 2017 - 05:33.

yruputin #36 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 05:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16243 battles
  • [TER] TER

Seems the consensus is that their are some cheats but you don't believe they exist. Boy you guys that use mods. sure suck at being honest:)

goldfinger_555 #37 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 06:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26115 battles
  • [FFWC] FFWC
For all those who are making excuses for those who might be cheating, just answer one question please. Should a player be allowed to play the game with any type of advantage small or large?

Dogg_zilla #38 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 07:11

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8400 battles

View PostMudman24, on Dec 12 2017 - 04:39, said:

Hey look, another player with almost no understanding of the game mechanics. To them, everyone is hacking. To people who understand the game, it’s extremely rare and impossible to know.

So please, tell us little peasants how we can turn on all those features shown in the video.

Oh, you mean you just came in here to talk smack and be arrogant?

Dogg_zilla #39 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 07:12

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8400 battles

View Postgoldfinger_555, on Dec 12 2017 - 06:14, said:

For all those who are making excuses for those who might be cheating, just answer one question please. Should a player be allowed to play the game with any type of advantage small or large?

Of course, but not with lasers pointing out the last position a round came from or things like that. Thats blatant cheating. 

There is a huge difference between knowing how good your enemy is and being able to see the last position they fired from or where they are aiming. 

The cheating is out of control. It must stop. 

Dogg_zilla #40 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 07:24

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8400 battles

View PostNL_Celt, on Dec 12 2017 - 05:32, said:

I recall watching one streamer who could auto-aim at a tank that he could not see as it was the other side of some hard buildings or hard ground. I can't do that as as I need to actually hit the right clicker when the reticle is on his tank. He was doing this repeatedly so not just me not seeing it right. Gives an advantage for if you want to drive around a corner your gun is staying on target all the time as you maneuver. Then you can just fire or disengage the auto-aim to hit a better spot.

Also had a battle in my VK3601H one time. Was getting hit by an AT 7 or 15 or 8. Now the gun could put a hole in any part of my front without problem, especially the hull. I was moving around the whole time and I checked the replay and he had 3-4 hits that were either directly on the MG port or very, very close to it. Now that could have been good aiming and an accurate gun, but considering my movement, RNG, the range (medium) I found it a little curious. And he had no other hits on me.

This. Exactly this. 

These people are hitting crit hits with snap shots repeatedly. 

The game is almost unplayable right now. There will be one or two tanks on the other team tearing me apart with superhuman reflexes and I cant even get my crosshairs on them AND IM ALREADY POINTED AT THEM. 

Im sick and [edited]tired of being killed by players who I cant even fight back against, because they perform impossible feats of 100% accuracy with superhuman ability, and I cant even get crosshairs on them before they can move, turn, aim, and precisely hit. 

This game is going to crash if this is allowed to continue, because the cheating is absolutely off the charts in the last week or so. 

Edited by Dogg_zilla, Dec 12 2017 - 07:25.

Also tagged with War Pack, Hacked, cheaters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users