War Pack Hacked cheaters

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Mudman24 #41 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 13:04

Major

• Players
  • 36354 battles

View PostDogg_zilla, on Dec 12 2017 - 00:11, said:

So please, tell us little peasants how we can turn on all those features shown in the video.

Oh, you mean you just came in here to talk smack and be arrogant?

The video is obviously full of illegal mods, but those who think cheating is rampant in this game and think they see it often in matches lack basic game knowledge. Go ahead and try to find a single person who excels at this game (understands the mechanics) and thinks that cheating is rampant. I’ve never seen it, and there is a reason for that. I have seen hundreds of post on here by terrible players (don’t have a good understanding of the mechanics) who blame hacks constantly. I’m not being arrogant, I’m being real. 

wazuck #42 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 13:18

Private

• Players
  • 35913 battles
  • [DX2] DX2

View Postrodzilla01mccloud, on Dec 12 2017 - 04:26, said:

I seldom ever post on any forum.  I just wanted to post about the great number of people cheating by using illegal mods.   Many will try to sell the point that its only a few.  However,  its not just few,  I'm seldom in a random match where someone isn't using the zoom out mod, the reload timer, fire hacks, aimbots and trigger bots.  Many times the team with the most cheat mods is the team that wins.  I've been playing for years and lately the cheaters are worse than ever as far as numbers go.  I don't use any mods at all.  I really wish they could disable mods.  I've discussed this with other players and many people believe that wargamming is profiting from the cheat mods like war pack and has no intention of banning anyone using it.  I pay for a premium account each month, however I'm to the point that I feel the cons out weight the pros in this game.  Reduced credits so you have a harder time grinding credits than exp.  Pay to win tanks like the E25, and cheat mods allowed like war pack have taken a huge toll on this game.  I'm seriously looking for a better game.  Better meaning a game where they put forth and honest effort to control cheating.  What is the point of playing a game where cheating is allowed?  I'm going to take the $$ I'm spending here and apply it to a different game in the near future.  I really hate losing all the time and effort I have in this game but the cheating is out of control.

NOT ONLY DO WOT ALLOW MODS WHICH IN FACT ARE CHEATS THEY ACTIVELY ENCOURAGE THIS AS THEY DO  GENERATE A CASH FLOW FROM THIS AND THEY ALSO WONT FIX MM AS THEY PANDER TO THE BIGGER CLANS WHO RELY ON THESE MODS TO KEEP THEIR STATS UP

wazuck #43 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 13:20

Private

• Players
  • 35913 battles
  • [DX2] DX2

View Postwazuck, on Dec 12 2017 - 13:18, said:

NOT ONLY DO WOT ALLOW MODS WHICH IN FACT ARE CHEATS THEY ACTIVELY ENCOURAGE THIS AS THEY DO  GENERATE A CASH FLOW FROM THIS AND THEY ALSO WONT FIX MM AS THEY PANDER TO THE BIGGER CLANS WHO RELY ON THESE MODS TO KEEP THEIR STATS UP

if you also voice your opinion to much they ban you from putting in tickets with no warning

Hellsfog #44 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 19:13

Major

• Players
  • 31760 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA

The lunatic fringe is out in force for this thread.  So, dear crazies, if the game is so rife with game breaking cheats, why do you bother playing it?  I suggest three reasons:

1. You are irrational and that's what irrational people do.

2. You realize that cheating is neither common or game breaking but your crazy leaks out on the forums now and then.

3. Despite you mental health issues, you recognize, deep down where the last rational bits live, that maybe it is a game mechanic/rng/skill issue that you don't understand but your craziness prevents you from posting a replay and asking about it.

So do us all a favor. The next time you think somebody is cheating, post a replay on the forums with a neutral question, such as, "Why was I ammo racked twice in a row." or "How did my cupola get hit" or "How was I spotted."  or whatever it may be.  If you make a thread called "So and So Cheats and here is the proof of his hacking the NA server." You will probably get trolled, then the thread will get closed for name and shame, then you will get a forum vacation.  Asking in a neutral way avoids those problems and you will find many people willing to help. 

Sgt__Guffy #45 Posted Dec 12 2017 - 20:50

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2280 battles
If WG remove all modifiers, they remove all doubt.

Manimal__ #46 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 02:44

Major

• Players
  • 37734 battles

View Postrodzilla01mccloud, on Dec 11 2017 - 19:26, said:

I seldom ever post on any forum.  I just wanted to post about the great number of people cheating by using illegal mods.   Many will try to sell the point that its only a few.  However,  its not just few,  I'm seldom in a random match where someone isn't using the zoom out mod, the reload timer, fire hacks, aimbots and trigger bots.  Many times the team with the most cheat mods is the team that wins.  I've been playing for years and lately the cheaters are worse than ever as far as numbers go.  I don't use any mods at all.  I really wish they could disable mods.  I've discussed this with other players and many people believe that wargamming is profiting from the cheat mods like war pack and has no intention of banning anyone using it.  I pay for a premium account each month, however I'm to the point that I feel the cons out weight the pros in this game.  Reduced credits so you have a harder time grinding credits than exp.  Pay to win tanks like the E25, and cheat mods allowed like war pack have taken a huge toll on this game.  I'm seriously looking for a better game.  Better meaning a game where they put forth and honest effort to control cheating.  What is the point of playing a game where cheating is allowed?  I'm going to take the $$ I'm spending here and apply it to a different game in the near future.  I really hate losing all the time and effort I have in this game but the cheating is out of control.

I don't disagree that there are players that use "cheats" however I do not agree that there is a "great number" of players doing so.

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #47 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 06:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22594 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR
Yes have lot of cheat on internet have 3 weeb site with iligal mods but wg cant do nothing so ppl can use it many of time

Colddawg #48 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 13:16

Major

• Players
  • 44255 battles
  • [TYPE5] TYPE5

View PostSgt__Guffy, on Dec 12 2017 - 14:50, said:

Wrong because there's a way around the current cheat check.

Chalybos #49 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 21:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22045 battles

Post the replay as soon as you think you're witnessing someone cheating. 

If it's as rampant as claimed, it should be easy to provide incontrovertible evidence.

If it's not cheating, but simply not understanding what happened, well, then you'll have learned something useful and may be able to apply that knowledge in future matches to your benefit

There's literally no downside to doing so, yet for some reason nobody ever posts replays.   

Did anyone defend that moron using the cheats that got busted?  No.  Why?  Because there was <insert drumroll> evidence.  That players' two accounts have been offline since the 3rd and 4th, respectively.  That's over a week, leading me to think that it's possibly (hopefully) permanent.

SteelRonin #50 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 21:27

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 22281 battles

Out of Control?....I don't think so, out of control means unplayable videogame where all the fun is taken by hackers...

Are there illegal mods users out there?, yes, there are.....and everyone who believes that there aren't, or "the hackers are still noobs", or "the illegal mods won't increase their WN8".....is a fanboy, a **** licker, a denier, a cheater or a fool. In fact, he is part of the problem too.

Sgt__Guffy #51 Posted Dec 13 2017 - 22:24

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2280 battles

View PostColddawg, on Dec 13 2017 - 06:16, said:

I don't understand, what is a "cheat check? How can cheats get around this cheat check?

iDestroya #52 Posted Dec 14 2017 - 21:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 49383 battles
  • [LMAO] LMAO
There is too much stress to be good in this game. Just play for fun man! Screw stats and winning! You win when you have fun without focusing on the "result"!

MaddPeanut #53 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 00:56

Private

• -Players-
  • 8568 battles

View PostSgt__Guffy, on Dec 12 2017 - 20:50, said:

AMEN

RG_Bas4x4 #54 Posted Dec 23 2017 - 03:50

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 23516 battles
  • [RG] RG

I keep coming back to this game because I feel less cheated on then in every other online "shooting" game I have played. I almost never have the feeling someone is cheating and I could have done nothing about it. I think this game has many faults but a cheating problem is not one of them.

Moose #55 Posted Dec 23 2017 - 20:38

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 20195 battles
  • [FA] FA
I have rode this horse bareback since day 1. I vote no mods allowed period!

McPig #56 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 04:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 33491 battles
  • [-OPS-] -OPS-
It took WOT some 5-6 years to finally admit that the illegal aimbot mod existed, and allegedly is doing something about it.  All the reality deniers are still in here, still insisting there are no hacks, and I cannot help but wonder if the biggest deniers are in fact the biggest hacker/cheaters.  Something is going on as some folks never seem to miss, and others with very good tanks, accurate guns, and excellent crews watch their rounds go wide or in the dirt. 

WolfieDaWolf1 #57 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 05:15

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20025 battles
  • [ALKMY] ALKMY
oh boy time to get my tinfoil hat... I really do not care too much about most of the people using these mods because, in case you have not noticed, they still suck at the game. and i mean, if they cant play the game with all of those advantages...... the mods and stuff are not as bad as some people thing. they just are not. period. This is the same kind of tinfoil hat bologna that circulated around COD back when i played that.

_Gungrave_ #58 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 05:35

Major

• Players
  • 38233 battles
  • [JGRN] JGRN

Thread is checking all the right boxes...

Tin foil hat theory with no evidence or facts

OP's Winrate below 50%

All the conspiracy theorists ignoring anyone who doesn't agree with them.

View PostMcPig, on Dec 24 2017 - 04:00, said:

It took WOT some 5-6 years to finally admit that the illegal aimbot mod existed, and allegedly is doing something about it.  All the reality deniers are still in here, still insisting there are no hacks, and I cannot help but wonder if the biggest deniers are in fact the biggest hacker/cheaters.  Something is going on as some folks never seem to miss, and others with very good tanks, accurate guns, and excellent crews watch their rounds go wide or in the dirt. 

No one is denying they exist but they're certainly not as prevalent as many would believe them to be. Its rare to come across someone who is using illegal mods which instantly activates your bull███ meter. A lot of the people who claim someone is hacking more often than not they're just an absolute crap player looking for excuses to hide this fact.

Edited by _Gungrave_, Dec 24 2017 - 05:38.

IronPanterloons #59 Posted Dec 26 2017 - 03:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1629 battles

View PostOrion3, on Dec 12 2017 - 05:15, said:

I pay about as much attention to this stuff as the news. I'm pushing 50 years old and don't have time for it. Lol.

You and I are in the same boat there, and with our game playing time.

As to the issue of illegal mods, there are some that are still being used, and if WG says they're illegal, then the users should be given 40 lashes. Actually, I'm more in favor of WG being able to restrict their account from using cheats instead of banning them because all they'll do is reroll and here they are again anyway. Case in point is the laser sight and disappearing foliage, a'la War Thunder. And there are VERSIONS of the autoaim that are illegal...but ones that are extensions of WG's own autoaim are NOT illegal. If you want to see a legal modpack, look at Aslain's. He meticulously corresponds with WG on every mod he incorporates to insure that every one is legit...according to WG. If one of them moves over into questionable territory, he yanks it. Currently he packs an autoaim mod that IS LEGAL PER WG. He's told people repeatedly that he'll not risk his standing with WG by incorporating illegal mods.

Why do I run some mods? Well, like Orion3 I'm not still 17 years old and hyped on Monster energy drinks. I'm 30 years older and sipping a cup of coffee. When I was 17 I was out with girls so what in the world are you boys doing here anyway?!? :) So I don't use mods to blow eveybody away. I use them just to bring me UP to most of you guys' beginning levels. The rest is on me. I don't care about being a unicom but I'll give up the game cold turkey if I have to get completely roflstomped every time I boot up.

And you can use XVM without being one of those Germanic guys who I can't name because saying that is not PC. I don't log in to XVM ever so I can't see people's stats or that silly pre-game win % that gives everybody such a case of, "Awwww shucks we're a-gonna lose so we might as wells jus yolo!" Aslain's modpack use XVM for garage mods too, and that's all I use.

As far as mods being cheating...it's only cheating IF WG says they're illegal and IF everybody doesn't have acces to them. Everybody CAN use them, but everybody doesn't. That doesn't make them cheats any more than you using basic graphics settings so your frame rate goes up make you a cheater if I'm not doing that too. See? It's all perspective. Gold ammo can be considered a cheat to everyone who doesn't fire it. Doesn't make it a cheat because WG doesn't call it a cheat. That's the baseline, super trooper. The list could go on with every setting in the game. Some of what used to be add-on mods are now built in to WoT. By your reasoning you can't use those because it's cheating.

dexatrin82 #60 Posted Dec 26 2017 - 11:22

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18168 battles
  • [AR-PA] AR-PA

View PostColddawg, on Dec 13 2017 - 13:16, said:

I know you're a live streamer, but how would one know about the way around the cheat check unless they themselves have circumvented it in order to cheat?

Also tagged with War Pack, Hacked, cheaters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users