Jump to content


* * * - - 7 votes

[9.21] Customization Features


  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Avalon304 #41 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 02:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 17849 battles
  • 7,230
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View Postrich73, on Dec 26 2017 - 11:03, said:

Customization features in place to implement much inflation.WG is sliding it right past your noses and you guys dont even flinch.

 

You mean the inflation where camo is actually cheaper on most tanks now and you only actually have to camo the hull if you want the bonus and you can freely move gold bought camo between tanks of the same nation? That sort of inflation?

 

Yea, the emblems and inscriptions cost more (in total). Yea, their prices should be reduced to off set the increase of having to buy up to 6 of them (each). Yes, it should go back to only having to pay once for an emblem if you use it multiple times on the same tank. But to say that this whole system is just being implemented so WG can raise prices on things makes you look like a fool.



AZandEL #42 Posted Dec 29 2017 - 05:47

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25683 battles
  • 322
  • Member since:
    09-06-2012

View PostAvalon304, on Dec 27 2017 - 01:31, said:

 

You mean the inflation where camo is actually cheaper on most tanks now and you only actually have to camo the hull if you want the bonus and you can freely move gold bought camo between tanks of the same nation? That sort of inflation?

 

Yea, the emblems and inscriptions cost more (in total). Yea, their prices should be reduced to off set the increase of having to buy up to 6 of them (each). Yes, it should go back to only having to pay once for an emblem if you use it multiple times on the same tank. But to say that this whole system is just being implemented so WG can raise prices on things makes you look like a fool.

 

I liked being able to buy camo for 30 days and then change it. So the 75k pack is pointless to me.

Avalon304 #43 Posted Dec 29 2017 - 07:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 17849 battles
  • 7,230
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View PostAZandEL, on Dec 28 2017 - 21:47, said:

 

I liked being able to buy camo for 30 days and then change it. So the 75k pack is pointless to me.

 

I mean... thats even a better deal than the perday camo... so... 100 battles for 75k? It'll pay for itself in half that.

rover5700heirloom #44 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 04:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 49066 battles
  • 2,516
  • Member since:
    08-07-2012
I like the base colors. And the 103B is awesome in base red with splinter snow camo...

MoWhiskey #45 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 19:15

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34980 battles
  • 416
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012
moved

Edited by MoWhiskey, Jan 01 2018 - 22:53.


rich73 #46 Posted Jan 05 2018 - 20:58

    Major

  • Players
  • 47834 battles
  • 5,860
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011
Never mind the inflation part,its the part where it may or may not be visible to other players.That wargaming can fail on so many levels is a bit boggling but enabled by the mindless spenders who dont care what is really going on.

Avalon304 #47 Posted Jan 05 2018 - 22:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 17849 battles
  • 7,230
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View Postrich73, on Jan 05 2018 - 12:58, said:

Never mind the inflation part,its the part where it may or may not be visible to other players.That wargaming can fail on so many levels is a bit boggling but enabled by the mindless spenders who dont care what is really going on.

 

Only applies to unhistorical elements. And its a good thing...

AZandEL #48 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 23:14

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25683 battles
  • 322
  • Member since:
    09-06-2012

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Dec 13 2017 - 19:03, said:

Hey Tankers,

Let us know what you think of the new Customization features!  Full list of changes available here.
 

 

I dont like having just one choice available for credits for eachc nation. I prefer changing camo patterns - on a heavy its essentially bling so why not. Maybe you could add back being able to get the other patterns for credits.

AZandEL #49 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 23:57

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25683 battles
  • 322
  • Member since:
    09-06-2012

View PostAZandEL, on Jan 17 2018 - 22:14, said:

 

I dont like having just one choice available for credits for eachc nation. I prefer changing camo patterns - on a heavy its essentially bling so why not. Maybe you could add back being able to get the other patterns for credits.

 

and add to this, why restrict the paint by the can to only t8+ prems? If the idea is to get us to spend gold then give us choices - whats the point of restricting? I dont get it.

the_Deadly_Bulb #50 Posted Jan 19 2018 - 20:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 20773 battles
  • 3,285
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014

For the most part I believe this is an improvement.

Ability to sell unwanted flags, emblems and camo - :great:

Reduction in the cost to permanently camo tanks -  :great:

Ability to move camo from one vehicle to another (without cost) - :great:

Ability to paint tanks wild colours - :amazed:

Inability to purchase anything but the rental sets for credits (removal of short term camo by credits for most patterns) :B


 

Don't know that I would have included the ability to paint tanks, but at least you've made it possible to exclude "non-historical" items and schemes.

What's historical and not is a bit of a stretch IMO.


 

Overall I like it. Thank you for the improvement!






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users