22 replies to this topic

ThePigSheFlies #21 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 18:25

Major

• Players
  • 61991 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostGriffon327327, on Jan 13 2018 - 11:14, said:

got 3 marks in my tier 5 T1 heavy didn't even notice it just happened

when you dont own premium or spam gold or use cola etc,, stuff like marks of excellence wither hapen or dont no use getting worked up about it

specially when you gotta actually check to see if wargaming froze marks this week or next etc.. I know its working cause i got 2 marks in a tank yesterday but don't remember which cause 2 marks is pretty common to get by accident

you can look at wotzilla and then sorting by "gun marks".  you have 7 tanks that are two marked.

congrat's to xeraux, my biggest issue with 3 marking is how easily tilted I am by map design and rotation.  marking for the sake of marking is what keeps a lot of the game's top player base still playing, but I never really found that to be enough of a reason to keep logging on.  rather, it felt more like work

spud_tuber #22 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 20:27

Major

• Players
  • 47794 battles
I've a few questions, if you don't mind answering.

You said you deliberately played when MM was more likely to give you 3/5/7 matches.  What particular reason(s) would you prefer that format over say 15/0/0 where there's more HP to farm?  Do these reasons change based on the tank you're trying to 3 mark.  If you hadn't been able to metagame to increase your odds of the match format you wanted, how much more difficult would it have been to get the 3rd mark?

brianc53 #23 Posted Jan 31 2018 - 14:41

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15604 battles
Just a quick post to say that I had the privilege of playing with Xeraux last night when he was in his T57 Heavy, and not surprisingly we won the game (though we were down a few tanks in the beginning and I wasn’t so sure...). I was in my VK 100 so other than blocking about 2,500 I didn’t contribute all that much (only did 800 damage), but I did cover Xeraux’s blind Side (if he has one) at one stage to make sure our “ringer” didn’t get into a crossfire.
Anyway, fun game and it’s cool to see people from the Forum in-game!  (I first realized it was Xeraux by the 3 marks on his barrel; only after seeing that did I check his user name).
- Brian

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users