I've been corrected, rare graphics glitch - Screenshots

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

CHOSSIN #41 Posted Dec 17 2017 - 01:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 69068 battles
Exactly what I was thinking, you have pointed out several times that it is ok for the mod to indicate gun direction if it is in draw distance. Most if not all of the pics show many tanks outside your draw distance and show their gun direction. 

Krovven #42 Posted Dec 17 2017 - 02:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16633 battles

View PostRustySqueak, on Dec 16 2017 - 16:22, said:

http://forum.worldof...ay-policy-faqs/
Legal:
Enemy gun indicators on the minimap: shows direction where enemies within the draw distance are pointing their guns (on the minimap)

http://wiki.wargamin...attle_Mechanics
Draw Distance - a technical limitation to being able to see tanks and other objects in the 3D world. Maximum is 564m

From looking at the minimap, at least 5 opposing tanks are are without a doubt beyond the 564m draw distance.  My verdict: The mod is illegal according to current WOT policy.  With that said, the policy on that specific point is easy to misunderstand.

View PostCHOSSIN, on Dec 16 2017 - 16:46, said:

Exactly what I was thinking, you have pointed out several times that it is ok for the mod to indicate gun direction if it is in draw distance. Most if not all of the pics show many tanks outside your draw distance and show their gun direction. 

You'd be wrong.  Either you are trolling or you really are blind.  You can clearly see tanks that do not have the indicator on them, because they are out of the draw distance.  

FYI to the trolls...this mod is in most of the mod packs that everyone uses.  These mod packs are posted in these forums and have been there for years.  The mods have been approved by WG as I've already shown above.  You can keep whining about it, but you just look like idiots. 

See how I thought what was a cheat and was shown that it is just a very rare graphical bug, I updated the post to show I was corrected....it's called being an adult and admitting when you are wrong.  Notice none of you idiots that accused me of cheating using an illegal mod have come back to apologize and admit you were wrong, and even a couple more have accused?  No. because you are small, weak, childish people that can't admit when you've been proven wrong.

Edited by Krovven, Dec 17 2017 - 02:40.

SGT_Ronson_1 #43 Posted Dec 17 2017 - 03:06

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 45452 battles
  • [RATP] RATP

View PostArty_Did_Nothing_Wrong, on Dec 16 2017 - 22:43, said:

- Doesn't understand game bugs, claim cheats

- Actually uses cheats himself

Isn't this like the pot calling the kettle black?

do you even play this game

Mezurashi #44 Posted Dec 17 2017 - 05:41

• 2661 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Topic locked to prevent further discussion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users