• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Festthedestroyer #1 Posted Dec 18 2017 - 11:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 26401 battles
  • [101RM] 101RM

Hi

Any more news on whether a server transfer from NA to EU is going to happen? I only ask because playing with incredibly high ping and ridiculous packet loss since the merge gets incredibly frustrating. I would start again but all that progress and the premium tanks I have bought will be for nothing. I don't think its fair that when opening up the EU page tells you that the NA is better suited to my location but when I look at the ping on EU its about 100ms better, the premium shop is cheaper(excluding the Xmas boxes), the tournaments are closer to my timezone(I'm South African)...it just doesn't make sense that you would lead us to NA when clearly it is better for us on EU

Kind regards

Festy

Edited by Festthedestroyer, Dec 18 2017 - 11:47.

kebab6597 #2 Posted Dec 18 2017 - 12:01

Major

• Players
  • 53447 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Nothing more yet it will likely be the new year before we hear anything else about it, they are just finishing the last of the SEA transfers and said they would look into EU transfers once that was completed so lets hope they keep their word and we do get the opportunity to transfer in the next couple of months 

Festthedestroyer #3 Posted Dec 18 2017 - 12:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 26401 battles
  • [101RM] 101RM
Thanks for the reply mate. This is really frustrating as I would like to play on EU and I finally convince myself to do it and then they come with a glimmer of hope keeping me from actually moving. I'm so tempted to just cut my losses and start fresh. Just sucks with the progress I have made all gone for nothing.

FighterAce #4 Posted Dec 18 2017 - 22:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22292 battles

Same here man. I was going to buy a bunch of boxes this year too and hopefully get another tier8 premium. However it doesn't seem like I'll even get a chance to do any of the missions. I was playing a little bit on the test server and the EU server lately, got used to low latency again. Now when I log in onto the NA server I'm literally motion sick from the lag.

Its their own loss for treating us like this. I'll just look for another company to spend my money on. A company that is more transparent, devs that are open to player feedback and resolve issues in a reasonable time. A company like Digital Extremes.

They actually made a really interesting write up about player interaction with the dev team. WG community managers should really read this, heaven forbid they learn something and improve from it

Edited by FighterAce, Dec 18 2017 - 22:33.

DDemon #5 Posted Dec 19 2017 - 00:39

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 19501 battles

I'm thinking they want us to buy some of the Xmas specials out of the premium shop before they move us. (if they ever will.) So I'm expecting them to consider starting to move us about 3 months into 2018, the actual transfer will take an expected 3 months, so I would say halfway 2018 you'll be playing on the EU server. That is IF you get moved at all, a lot of people seem to have been 'forgotten' when they did the move to the asian server, so don't get your hopes up.

Yes, I do realize I am being very pessimistic, but it's been months since they promised the transfer, and they haven't given us a peep on what's going on.

ToastyHere #6 Posted Dec 29 2017 - 12:15

Private

• -Players-
  • 4261 battles
It's kinda crazy that server transfers have never been a thing for this game.

pippo_99_ #7 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 09:38

Private

• Players
  • 16209 battles
  • [T57] T57

Yesterday I sent a ticket. Here is the answer

Dear Tanker,

Thanks for contacting Wargaming Support!

We appreciate your time on sending this ticket, we understand that you are requesting for transfer from NA server to EU server. Don't worry we will assist you with your concern. However, at the moment we don't have NA to EU transfer available.

We're sorry we're unable to begin transfers to the EU server at this time. We hope to begin in the near future so we apologize for any inconvenience while we organize this event.

Once the transfer program is ready, you'll be able to find more information on our forums as well as the World of Tanks web portal, here.

Thank you for contacting Wargaming and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Christian Atkins
Wargaming America Support

DDemon #8 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 16:50

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 19501 battles

View Postpippo_99_, on Dec 30 2017 - 09:38, said:

Yesterday I sent a ticket. Here is the answer

Dear Tanker,

Thanks for contacting Wargaming Support!

We appreciate your time on sending this ticket, we understand that you are requesting for transfer from NA server to EU server. Don't worry we will assist you with your concern. However, at the moment we don't have NA to EU transfer available.

We're sorry we're unable to begin transfers to the EU server at this time. We hope to begin in the near future so we apologize for any inconvenience while we organize this event.

Once the transfer program is ready, you'll be able to find more information on our forums as well as the World of Tanks web portal, here.

Thank you for contacting Wargaming and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Christian Atkins
Wargaming America Support

When 4 months clearly isn't enough to facilitate something this simple and asked for, making some of your customers unable to play during this time, it might be time to completely replace the staff responsible for managing this.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users