Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 19501 battles

View PostExoseel66, on Feb 18 2018 - 07:57, said:

Whatt?!

wg says

"

Greetings Exoseel66,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

I understand that you want to transfer your account.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your account to another server. The offer made was already over last November, and we apologize as we won't be able to transfer another batch of players.

You are more than welcome to play on the EU server if the preferences suit your location."

when it happened? 

lol

FighterAce #22 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 15:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 22292 battles

View PostExoseel66, on Feb 18 2018 - 07:57, said:

Whatt?!

wg says

"

Greetings Exoseel66,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your account to another server. The offer made was already over last November, and we apologize as we won't be able to transfer another batch of players.

You are more than welcome to play on the EU server if the preferences suit your location."

when it happened? 

This is what happens when you only hire your sisters, brothers, uncles, nephews, neighbors...

Cyka comrade, we don't need competent blyat informed people working for us.

Shardmind #23 Posted Feb 22 2018 - 17:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20609 battles

View PostExoseel66, on Feb 18 2018 - 06:57, said:

Whatt?!

wg says

"

Greetings Exoseel66,

when it happened? 

Please tell me April Fools falls early this year.

Edit: Sent in a ticket myself and I just get the same copy-paste bot response about technical limitations. How'd you get a human to answer your ticket?

Edited by Shardmind, Feb 22 2018 - 22:51.

Ice_Queen_Freya #24 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 02:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2333 battles

View PostTahllol, on Feb 07 2018 - 14:53, said:

Actually its called work and doing something for people that can just move over and create a new account. Why? Because YOU MADE THE CHOICE to play on the NA server is not WG fault or problem to move you. Things get put in que to get done and your move isn't a priority to push other things down the list. 

​LOL ROFL Another outspoken kiddie... Really I agree with the responder, clearly you are not customer support ....

As to the others I want to move my N/A account over too, I get a better connection there then here when I play. 

trapsuutjies #25 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 11:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19780 battles
  • [BOSS-] BOSS-

Hi guys - just wanted to share my feedback. I opened a ticket again, asking for any information about the transfer, citing their own forum post :

Block Quote

Secondly, we will be looking at folks in EU, Africa, and other far flung parts of the world who no longer want to remain on NA. We want you to keep playing with us no matter the server, so please bear with us.

Jan Adams replied:

Block Quote

Greetings trapsuutjies,
We're sorry we're unable to begin transfers to the EU server at this time. We hope to begin in the near future so we apologize for any inconvenience while we organize this event.
Once the transfer program is ready, you'll be able to find more information on our forums as well as the World of Tanks web portal, here.
Thank you for understanding commander.

While no time line was volunteered, the tone and implications do reassure me a little, although 8 months is a rather long time to be saying 'we're still working on it'. I suggest anyone who's interested in making the transfer happen, log your own tickets from time to time, so that Wargaming is aware of the number of players waiting for them: Posting on the forums doesn't accomplish much.

Happy tanking!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users