Jump to content


Op Gambit - Rewarding Process Extended


  • Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

ats1080 #221 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 17:30

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 33726 battles
  • 328
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

View Postthunder59, on Jan 18 2018 - 11:09, said:

Well now we have the answer.

https://worldoftanks...the-grand-hunt/

 

 

Only took them an entire god damn month AND we only get a week and a half to get these bonds for the CW tank if they even last that long.  It's a piss poor answer at this stage of the campaign.  They need to put some real answers in there not just:  How many bonds are in the pool? "we'll total all the earned Bonds and increase this number significantly" and How long does it last?  "It totally depends on your efficiency during the first stage" and How many bonds can you earn?  "This one’s more complicated, but guarantees 150 Bonds"  There's literally a variable in every aspect of the event.

Edited by ats1080, Jan 18 2018 - 18:16.


HI_FIVE #222 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 19:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 43777 battles
  • 3,065
  • [UQ] UQ
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View Postats1080, on Jan 18 2018 - 12:30, said:

 

Only took them an entire god damn month AND we only get a week and a half to get these bonds for the CW tank if they even last that long.  It's a piss poor answer at this stage of the campaign.  They need to put some real answers in there not just:  How many bonds are in the pool? "we'll total all the earned Bonds and increase this number significantly" and How long does it last?  "It totally depends on your efficiency during the first stage" and How many bonds can you earn?  "This one’s more complicated, but guarantees 150 Bonds"  There's literally a variable in every aspect of the event.

 

Wow.Is there anything that makes you happy? Kids these days.Geez.

WhineMaker #223 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 19:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 32175 battles
  • 3,319
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostHI_FIVE, on Jan 18 2018 - 10:22, said:

 

Wow.Is there anything that makes you happy? 

 

He wants the participation reward he "earned" RIGHT NOW!!!

 



ats1080 #224 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 19:34

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 33726 battles
  • 328
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011
It's not unreasonable to expect an answer from a multi-million dollar company in less than a month, much less a week, with real answers and not well maybe you'll get this but maybe not answers.  You can fanboi all you want, sooner or later they'll [edited]you too.

Psychopinoy #225 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 19:55

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 31815 battles
  • 90
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
  • Member since:
    06-16-2013
OMG ppl enough complaining. This is GREAT and BETTER than NOTHING. Thank you WG, Thank you Vegan! Stage I entails 3 days of getting the bond pool which WG will "significant add to", okay neat.  I do prefer you guys would of used the word Exponentially vs Significantly and did you mean to say exponentially, lol.  In stage II, you can make 250 bonds a day (completing Missions 1 and 2 which you are running at the same time) until the pool runs out plus what ever else you can crank out and you don't even have to play Tier Xs. So Stage II is a first come first serve and or until 'supplies" run out.

Edited by Psychopinoy, Jan 18 2018 - 20:27.


HI_FIVE #226 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 20:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 43777 battles
  • 3,065
  • [UQ] UQ
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View Postats1080, on Jan 18 2018 - 14:34, said:

It's not unreasonable to expect an answer from a multi-million dollar company in less than a month, much less a week, with real answers and not well maybe you'll get this but maybe not answers.  You can fanboi all you want, sooner or later they'll [edited]you too.

 

:child:

RyanRP #227 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 20:20

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 28881 battles
  • 304
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU
  • Member since:
    05-09-2013
Thanks for the answer. Done on Tuesday!

HI_FIVE #228 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 20:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 43777 battles
  • 3,065
  • [UQ] UQ
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View PostRyanRP, on Jan 18 2018 - 15:20, said:

Thanks for the answer. Done on Tuesday!

 

Grats

ats1080 #229 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 20:37

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 33726 battles
  • 328
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

View PostHI_FIVE, on Jan 18 2018 - 14:02, said:

 

:child:

 

LOL!  You've done your share of crying on the forum about the game being broken, dying, etc.  Gotta troll everyone else though huh?

HI_FIVE #230 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 20:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 43777 battles
  • 3,065
  • [UQ] UQ
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View Postats1080, on Jan 18 2018 - 15:37, said:

 

LOL!  You've done your share of crying on the forum about the game being broken, dying, etc.  Gotta troll everyone else though huh?

 

:popcorn::child:

ats1080 #231 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 20:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 33726 battles
  • 328
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

View PostHI_FIVE, on Jan 18 2018 - 14:42, said:

 

:popcorn::child:

 

:popcorn::child:

6sar #232 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 01:56

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 18517 battles
  • 345
  • Member since:
    04-11-2012
This bond fix came in late for me, I literally played my [edited]off and got the tank a day before this bond fix was done, and yes, I am a little mad, but I'll just focus on the fact that more people will be able to get their tank now.

NeveRSm1le #233 Posted Jan 31 2018 - 08:27

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 35722 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    10-18-2012
And what if i cannot collect 4k bonds before 1st of february? will i lose my reward tank for all the way? all the contribution to this years CW turn out to nothing? why just cannot extend the deadline so people can grind bonds through their desired times and get their earned rewards... Extend the Deadline, please?!

The_Toastmaster_General #234 Posted Feb 08 2018 - 17:47

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 18554 battles
  • 218
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    07-23-2015

View PostThe_Toastmaster_General, on Jan 02 2018 - 11:35, said:

I took stock of the CW reward tanks during Operation Gambit and again this morning.

 

According to: http://wot-news.com/...rver/us/norm/en

 

BEFORE:

M60 - 3,894

VK72.01 K - 3,738

Object 907 - 4,851

T96E6 - 1,177

121B – 865

 

Total redeemed as of 1/2/18:

M60 - 48

VK72.01 K - 183

Object 907 - 437

T96E6 - 17

121B – 25

 

Total: 710

 

People who haven't yet bought the tank still have until the 31st, but it will be very interesting to see if 3,000 people actually get a tank....

 

To follow up on this.

 

As of today, 2/8, it's been more than a week since CW tank selection has ended and the finals numbers for claimed tanks from Operation Gambit are:

 

Total redeemed as of 2/8/18:

M60 - 158

VK72.01 K - 532

Object 907 - 1,384

T96E6 - 82

121B – 98

 

Total claimed: 2,254

 

This leads me to believe that a total of 764 players either didn't get enough bonds to earn the tank or got enough bonds but already had all 5 reward tanks.






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users