veganzombiez Your CW Campaign Solution sucks

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

SlappedbyPatton #41 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 02:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26667 battles
  • [CARTL] CARTL

just one more thing WG manages to screw up ......

IanSanJr #42 Posted Dec 25 2017 - 17:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 59716 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

the solution is killed ur self or players. they force you pubs or toon in pubs to earn more bonds max 10-30 bonds (greatly good game ever)

1 day - earn around 100 bonds, so how long u are going to 4k? 4 weeks non stop. insomnia

boogbot #43 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 00:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19590 battles
  • [PLSGO] PLSGO

View PostIanSanJr, on Dec 25 2017 - 10:49, said:

the solution is killed ur self or players. they force you pubs or toon in pubs to earn more bonds max 10-30 bonds (greatly good game ever)

1 day - earn around 100 bonds, so how long u are going to 4k? 4 weeks non stop. insomnia

At a mediocre to average skill level it takes about 30 some-odd games across a 2-3hour session to earn roughly a 100 bonds.  If you're above the curve you could probably do it in less or pull in more in the same stretch of games/session.  The real kicker is pulling the mono-ten/grand battles on a consistent basis, so far it seems you're fairing a better chance going solo in regards to pulling mono-ten/grand battles regularly than you are platooning with friends.  Which doesn't make sense but it seems to be the case

wombdoctor #44 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 18:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21595 battles
  • [HARMZ] HARMZ
Sorry but at this rate WG will loose in the long run at this rate. Self-Destruct mode !!!

MacDuff48 #45 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 21:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 22582 battles
  • [ORDER] ORDER

View Postboogbot, on Dec 26 2017 - 23:17, said:

At a mediocre to average skill level it takes about 30 some-odd games across a 2-3hour session to earn roughly a 100 bonds.  If you're above the curve you could probably do it in less or pull in more in the same stretch of games/session.  The real kicker is pulling the mono-ten/grand battles on a consistent basis, so far it seems you're fairing a better chance going solo in regards to pulling mono-ten/grand battles regularly than you are platooning with friends.  Which doesn't make sense but it seems to be the case

​In 3 - 4 hours of continuous playing, I had a total of 5 tier 10 battles; three were loses.  I find your estimates optimistic to say the least.  If WG would stick us in only tier 10 battles; I would agree with your estimates, but for me it's not happening.

Edited by MacDuff48, Dec 27 2017 - 21:24.

Ironmike11B #46 Posted Dec 28 2017 - 02:31

Captain

• Players
  • 28807 battles
  • [BOND] BOND
In 3-4 hours for me, I've had tons of all 10s or GBs. Raked in 88 bonds but today has been the exception, not the rule.

Psychopinoy #47 Posted Dec 29 2017 - 18:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 29204 battles
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS

Yea, please don't kill the messenger. I don't know Vegan, but as others has said, he is an advocate for us and for change, but I am sure he can only do so much.  I am sure vegan will present the solutions passed unto him when the new year hits. I am still on vacation with the Fam as I can imagine a lot of ppl are, and therefore ppl are currently away from the game.  Things will pick up next week when Jan 2018 hits. If you need to grind bonds as ppl have said before, play during prime time, play a full platoon, I would wolf pack fast heavys (5a's 113's, IS7's, 260's), I would also recommend turning off encounter and assault (even tho I love those modes), and keep only grand-battles on. I say this because arguably, you will see more standard full TT and grand-battles. Dab that 2 key and roll flanks.  I think for right now we need to be doing our due diligence and if you seriously want your reward tank, you need to help yourself and deal with the cards we campaign goers have been dealt and get out there and start grinding bonds.

I am not in the best clan, but once we realized exactly what the bond requirement and the clan multiplier was and what it meant, we had a meeting during the break between phase I and phase II and told everyone exactly what was happening and that ppl may not get the tank because they would not have enough bonds after the campaign ended.  We suspended all clan activities during the 2 day breaks and told everyone to get on ts and get in 3 man platoons and play their tier Xs to grind out bonds.  I, myself, did not do do any ranked battles and started the campaign with 950 bonds. Made 2100 bonds during campaign, got the 3x multiplier,  grinded out bonds during the breaks, and mind you we got an extra 2 days of breaks when the patch dropped, so we got 6 days of breaks during campaign.  Also, campaign wouldn't start until 8 pm est. Previous campaigns have started earlier at 7 pm est. So I would get home from work around 6 pm, grab food to eat, brew some coffee, and start grinding bonds before the first battle pop. Granted I have a full time job, spend 2.5 hours in the car to and from work, needy kids, and a wife who hates this game. And I still managed to squeeze out 1700 bonds on my own. Not to boast, but I am a better player [than most on the NA] and will say grinding out bonds is tedious, but its doable, if you do what I said above. you can grind out 75-150 bonds a day.

As I have said before on the 10 other threads discussing this issue of bonds, I am not a fan of the bond requirement of this campaign.  No one should have had to spend 4-5 hours a day for 22 days (or longer) in a campaign to obtain a license only to fall short because you did not get enough bonds from the very campaign you just played, then In turn find time to play another 2-5 hours a day to grind out bonds more bonds force playing tier Xs. It is just plain ridiculous. I understand ppl here and else where have said it was really easy to be in the top 3000 and all you had to do was make 6000 fame points. You can make that in a couple of nights, sure, but these comments are made after the fact and that this is like this because of the structure of this campaign.

Adding perspective: Say WG didn't offer 3000 licenses and only offered 2000 or 1500 or less...Well those ppl above the cutoff would be crapout of luck and absolutely no chance to get a reward tank. At least in this setup you don't have to put much effort into claiming a license and you can just go grind out bonds playing your favorite tier X's with the boise and run war games with your clan now (if this is the case).

skychan #48 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 02:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 31069 battles
  • [_F_] _F_

This is worse. 

Let me figure out how this goes,

Let's see, average battle is ~10 min

Being generous I see all 10's or Grand Battles ~50% of the time

I am in a winning game about ~50% of the time.

I can get say ~8 bonds a game.

So 40 minutes 8 bonds, 10 minutes 2 bonds, 5 minutes a bond.

I still need 1300 bonds

6500 minutes

~110 hours

30 days left

~3-4 hours of grinding tier 10's a day, EVERY day. 

I just finished a 30 day grind, it's how I got the chance to buy a tank. 

Now I have to do another 30 day grind to get it?

This is absolutely crap.  If I do manage to grind them out I'll be so sick of playing WOT and tier 10's that I'll probably just quit playing entirely for a month.  I certainly won't want to play any campaigns again, not if it is Grind for the campaign and then grind for the tank after.

It isn't a reward its a penalty that now forces me to grind 3 hours a day or my first 90 hours is wasted

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users