View PostHellsfog, on Dec 19 2017 - 07:52, said:

I blame -TNT-. 

​You got the point!

23Austin23 #22 Posted Dec 19 2017 - 08:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 23391 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

The idea that any player who spent hours during this campaign to make it into the top 3000 in personal rank should then have to work extra afterwards in order to purchase their reward​ tank is ridiculous. What is the point in having a cap on who can and can't get the tanks? If you are going to set a purchasing limit on a ​reward​ vehicle, then maybe you should do away with the whole reward system. This is like working a full week in the office, and then being told that if you want that paycheck for the week you worked, you'll have to also work an additional week. An additional week that will not be compensated for. 

So WGNA has apparently forgotten what a reward tank is. They seem to have no problem making players work harder than necessary for their reward​ that they earned. But why are we being forced to spend this extra time for ​OUR REWARD TANK​ when WGNA can't even get their own friends list in-game to work? Maybe you could spend more time in the office rather than us sir.:trollface:

M0nkE #23 Posted Dec 19 2017 - 09:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22213 battles
  • [SEIKO] SEIKO

View Post23Austin23, on Dec 19 2017 - 07:32, said:

What is the point in having a cap on who can and can't get the tanks? 

This is a good point. Had it just been either "top x get the tank" or "spend 4k bonds to get the tank" I guarantee we wouldn't be having this [edited]storm. As it is, it's effectively requiring participation in both Ranked and Campaign for what is, ostensibly, a reward for participating in Campaign.

Yankee #24 Posted Dec 19 2017 - 12:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 36292 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
Vegan is one of the good guys.

Don’t give vegan [edited], he’s trying to help

Ironmike11B #25 Posted Dec 19 2017 - 19:20

Captain

• Players
  • 29895 battles
  • [BOND] BOND

View PostYankee, on Dec 19 2017 - 05:01, said:

Agreed. He did not create this mess and should not get salted. I do wish he could fix it though.

23Austin23 #26 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 00:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 23391 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View PostYankee, on Dec 19 2017 - 11:01, said:

​Agreed, I used this forum thread as a means to get my overall opinion out there about this fiasco. I know there are several people vegan would have to fight through in order to get his/our thoughts considered.

HI_FIVE #27 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 00:53

Major

• Players
  • 44004 battles
  • [V--S] V--S
Exactly.Vegan is just the middle man.He is doing his best and shouldn't be crapped on.

M0nkE #28 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 01:09

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22213 battles
  • [SEIKO] SEIKO
Yup, as I've said before, doing PR for a company as clueless as wg has to really suck.

Comander_Cam #29 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 02:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 19607 battles
  • [WANKO] WANKO
Its isn't even a solution for the bond situation. They just gave us more time to get a tank. If they did fix the actual bond situation there wouldn't be a bond requirement or it would be lower

alvinn #30 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 02:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46158 battles
  • [M0B] M0B
The concept of spending all that time battling just to qualify to then earn and exchange bonds to get your "reward" tank is asinine.

HI_FIVE #31 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 04:37

Major

• Players
  • 44004 battles
  • [V--S] V--S
How many times are you going to copy/paste that bro in this section?

alvinn #32 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 04:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46158 battles
  • [M0B] M0B

View PostHI_FIVE, on Dec 20 2017 - 03:37, said:

How many times are you going to copy/paste that bro in this section?

As many times as I would like.

BigNaturals #33 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 08:33

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 50376 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostKulingile, on Dec 18 2017 - 18:28, said:

Yup.  The shifted metagame and rampant gold-spam quickly convinced me to avoid the mode for the sake of my blood pressure.  In my opinion, there are two changes that would massively improve Ranked Battles:

1. Rework the system for ranking up
  2. Eliminate gold rounds

That might make too much sense...

eliminate gold rounds?

you do know they are there for you to use with silver correct? its YOUR CHOICE TO NOT USE THEM SO ONLY PERSON TO BLAIM IS YOURSELF. stop taking a knife to a gun fight 

when gold was only available for real money it was perfect but pubbies cried that it was pay to win and now YOU CRY CAUSE EVERYONE USES IT. damn scrubs

ats1080 #34 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 14:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34979 battles
  • [RS] RS

+1 on some next level BS. 

WG needs to either take bonds for reward away or give everyone in the top 3k spots 4k bonds AND the extra bonds for place too.

But, they've already programmed the user interface so nothing will change.  I fully expect to get [edited] out of my reward that I just played 3 weeks to get.

NemoKeine #35 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 16:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 15573 battles
  • [SOYUZ] SOYUZ
I can see where the rule set for this campaign came from, its copy pasted fro EU or RU where the assumption is there would have been enough clan participation so that if you were one of the top 3k fame players more than likely your clan was also among the top # of clans to also receive a decent bond multiplier...sadly copy paste doesn't always work like here on NA where we just dont have the same volume of players.  I to avoided Ranked Battles because they seemed like a gold spamming credit sink and instead played other tiers, tanks, and modes that I enjoyed, and because I felt the bond equipment was kinda a poor decision for the long term health and competitiveness of the game (adding ANOTHER thing to have to grind to be able to compete with top players on a level footing).  I also do appreciate the fact that you are buying a tank with bonds, as it gives players who have no interest or already have a reward vehicle the chance to save and spend it on equipment, or for a player who was somehow just shy of the bond cutoff, and opportunity to get themselves enough bonds to unlock. But when a solid chunk of your players participating in a event have to either have ground out bonds either in the months beforehand and sat on them, or now spends an additional month grinding those resources to earn what they played long and hard for and in every past event would have had the right to own at this point? It is short sighted and disrespectful to the player base on so many levels.

SirVex #36 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 22:28

Captain

• Players
  • 44235 battles
  • [_SF_] _SF_

Lets face it.

WG never gives anything away worth anything, never admits they are wrong , care about your opinion, and thinks 9% of is a sale.

So when they said they are " reviewing the Bonds situation " are you really that naive that we would get a favourable result. Be thankful for the extension. This is not Vegan's fault as I doubt he had any say in the decision.

However not knowing the campaign end date of battles is extremely remiss , I had endless people from other clans telling me it was over when I knew and told every body it was not.Was everybody in WGNA asleep or merely clueless.

free_bobby_shmurda #37 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 23:19

Major

• Players
  • 21661 battles
  • [PLSGO] PLSGO

View PostSirVex, on Dec 20 2017 - 13:28, said:

Was everybody in WGNA asleep or merely clueless.

You've been playing this game for a long time, you know the answer.

Elevendy #38 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 00:08

Major

• -Players-
  • 20812 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

ITT: People are mad they didn't get their tank for free like last time

I was telling everyone that the bonds would screw people over but you guys don't read anything, I'm guessing only 800 people will be able to get the tank this year.

boogbot #39 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 01:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21712 battles
  • [PLSGO] PLSGO

View PostElevendy, on Dec 20 2017 - 17:08, said:

ITT: People are mad they didn't get their tank for free like last time

I was telling everyone that the bonds would screw people over but you guys don't read anything, I'm guessing only 800 people will be able to get the tank this year.

Its being virtually penalized by WG for not suffering other game modes that's pretty insulting. That and how [edited]it currently is to grind out bonds outside of ranked.

Those two factors there beg the question of why offer the privilege of a reward tank to 3k players if WG was apparently only intending to really dole out things things to less than a third of that via minuscule bond payouts and basically no sane way to close the gap other than going through (currently) 6 weeks of a hellgrind.

A_FIELD_MARSHAL #40 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 01:36

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 28216 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostNemoKeine, on Dec 20 2017 - 16:25, said:

I can see where the rule set for this campaign came from, its copy pasted fro EU or RU where the assumption is there would have been enough clan participation so that if you were one of the top 3k fame players more than likely your clan was also among the top # of clans to also receive a decent bond multiplier...sadly copy paste doesn't always work like here on NA where we just dont have the same volume of players.  I to avoided Ranked Battles because they seemed like a gold spamming credit sink and instead played other tiers, tanks, and modes that I enjoyed, and because I felt the bond equipment was kinda a poor decision for the long term health and competitiveness of the game (adding ANOTHER thing to have to grind to be able to compete with top players on a level footing).  I also do appreciate the fact that you are buying a tank with bonds, as it gives players who have no interest or already have a reward vehicle the chance to save and spend it on equipment, or for a player who was somehow just shy of the bond cutoff, and opportunity to get themselves enough bonds to unlock. But when a solid chunk of your players participating in a event have to either have ground out bonds either in the months beforehand and sat on them, or now spends an additional month grinding those resources to earn what they played long and hard for and in every past event would have had the right to own at this point? It is short sighted and disrespectful to the player base on so many levels.

WGNA next time needs to craft Campaign rules that apply just to this server. They need a campaign that would work well with the lower number of clans participating.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users