Jump to content


Reward tanks.


  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Yankee #41 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 13:42

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 36284 battles
  • 9,935
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    08-02-2010
Where in the heck am I going to find 20k bonds!?!?

bobdaxx #42 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 13:51

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34630 battles
  • 239
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    06-22-2013
scrublord has a bonds code...

1stTanks #43 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 13:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36216 battles
  • 451
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011

I’m sorry but this is hands down the dumbest logic I’ve ever seen.

 

Please use your thought process and equate it to ANYTHING in real life. 

 

You buy a house at a certain percentage. The next year your new neighbor buys the exact same model type but pays a higher percentage because market percentages are up. Neighbor comes to your door and says “well it’s not fair that you are paying lower for the same house in the same neighborhood. You need to pay the bank the difference”

 

Your logic is flawed. There were requirements in previous campaigns that had to be filled to get the tank. They were met and players were rewarded. There were requirements this time as well. Players met them, and will be rewarded. I’m not the biggest fan of the bond purchases of tanks but it’s the way it is. 



ats1080 #44 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 14:16

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34959 battles
  • 344
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011
posted in wrong thread - regardless this guy is an idiot

Edited by ats1080, Dec 20 2017 - 14:17.


BigNaturals #45 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 15:13

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 50128 battles
  • 2,351
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    10-03-2011

View PostDirizon, on Dec 19 2017 - 22:27, said:

So l have to put in my time for resources. Whatever. l did everything in my power to put my foot through the door and place, l have, and now l got to pay. So l got to work for 4K bonds. Fine.

 

 

lf this is WG decision fine. l'm no stranger to work. But to be fair for everyone, one and all, EVERY SlNGLE F0RMER CAMPAlGN REWARD TANK,  should be locked. Until the user can forfeit an appropriate 4K bonds, to unlock it. They get the benefit of the doubt, no time constraints, they can use it as garage space - but like everyone else doing campaign now, they too have to retro actively unlock their reward tanks. As everyone else has to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

man you need to lay off the drugs 

 

maybe you should play better and earn your bonds like everyone else


Edited by BigNaturals, Dec 20 2017 - 15:15.


Guest_porkchop39_* #46 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 15:18

  • Guest
Imma just go grind my 1200 bonds. Good thing I am off for two weeks over the holidays.

bobdaxx #47 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 15:54

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34630 battles
  • 239
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    06-22-2013

^^^^


Edited by bobdaxx, Dec 20 2017 - 15:55.


Sumpoor_Schmuck #48 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 17:10

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 30334 battles
  • 26
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    09-23-2013

my first clan wars campaign, my last.  I won the opportunity to get the tank, but there is no way I will get the other 2000+ bonds needed for my 1st cw tank.  so disappointed.  after spending 1000's to keep my kids up (feeding 3 accounts),  very very disappointed.

 


Edited by Sumpoor_Schmuck, Dec 20 2017 - 17:11.


OEFArmy #49 Posted Dec 20 2017 - 21:39

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 31126 battles
  • 384
  • [FUSON] FUSON
  • Member since:
    09-25-2013

View PostSumpoor_Schmuck, on Dec 20 2017 - 17:10, said:

my first clan wars campaign, my last.  I won the opportunity to get the tank, but there is no way I will get the other 2000+ bonds needed for my 1st cw tank.  so disappointed.  after spending 1000's to keep my kids up (feeding 3 accounts),  very very disappointed.

 

 

I feel for you and people like you, my friend.  They should have made it known, at the start of the first RB season that these bonds will be used in the next campaign for reward tanks.  They would have had much better participation in RB(which I din't bother with) and much less whining about the bonds requirements and lack of time to grind them out now.

Edited by OEFArmy, Dec 20 2017 - 21:40.


Tsurupettan #50 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 03:17

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 10624 battles
  • 10
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013
I'll have to agree with OP, this is the fairest solution if double grinding for clan war rewards tanks is here to stay.

Dirizon #51 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 09:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 27352 battles
  • 4,893
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

View PostYankee, on Dec 20 2017 - 08:12, said:

Where in the heck am I going to find 20k bonds!?!?

 

What does it matter for you?

 

You have the benefit of the doubt. The ball is in your hands, without a shot clock.

 

You don't have 4O days to grind out the 4K bonds for your prior tanks. You can already use them as a garage, storing people instead of barracks. 

Who cares if it takes you 1 year. Who cares if it is 2. The point is, you have all the time you want. 

 

At any rate, how you placed in the former campaigns, would also retro actively determine how much you get paid in bonds too. l assume you and -G- troopers would be paid well in bonds according to this campaigns rules on Bond payout. These tanks don't technically cost 4K, rather they cost  (4K - placing reward)

 

 



WhineMaker #52 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 10:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 33871 battles
  • 3,793
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostClydeCooper421, on Dec 19 2017 - 22:13, said:

 

ok i'll change the story. 

 

lets say walmart sells a pack of sponges for $5 for a year and 50 people buy them. The next year they raise the price to $7 and 1 half ounce minted gold coin and 25 more people buy them. Should the people who bought them for $5 have to pay $2 (plus the coin) more just cause they raised the price AFTER they bought them?  

 

It's fair because the people buying them when the price was raised knew how much it would cost them. If they didn't want to buy it, they wouldn't have to. Nobody was forcing them to and they knew how much they had to spend. But for some reason they really really really wanted those sponges. 

 

COMPLETE FAIL

 

Logic will not be accepted in this thread.

 

I don't even try and I easily make 100 bonds/day. What's so hard about having to collect 4k in 40 days?



Highly_Illogical #53 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 14:57

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 3096 battles
  • 52
  • [11A_D] 11A_D
  • Member since:
    04-02-2017
Remember. Ranked battles might come

apsen #54 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 16:11

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 130874 battles
  • 266
  • [FRI] FRI
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View PostDirizon, on Dec 20 2017 - 01:00, said:

 

You are the worst type of people. You wouldn't know fair if it hit you upside the head and cracked your skull.

I technically have done all l was supposed to do, all Y0U DlD F0R Y0UR PRl0R TANKS. Stop being a masochist and grind not only the 4K you need for this campaign, but what you are due now for the other tanks in your garage according to campaign costs. 

 

 

 

 

So you want to apply bonds retroactively?

 

Let's see in half a year I got 2.5k bonds and since I've been playing for 5.5 years that would give me additional 12.5k bonds.

 

There were about 6 campaigns and for that I should be getting another 15-20k of bonds...

 

I like it :-)

 

Did I miss other sources of bonds?

 

PS BTW You should check the dictionary for the meaning of word 'masochist'... Or did you actually mean: 'Start being a masochist...'?

 



KaiserViticus #55 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 16:11

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 31528 battles
  • 53
  • [NA-CL] NA-CL
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011

View PostDirizon, on Dec 21 2017 - 08:35, said:

 

What does it matter for you?

 

You have the benefit of the doubt. The ball is in your hands, without a shot clock.

 

You don't have 4O days to grind out the 4K bonds for your prior tanks. You can already use them as a garage, storing people instead of barracks. 

Who cares if it takes you 1 year. Who cares if it is 2. The point is, you have all the time you want. 

 

At any rate, how you placed in the former campaigns, would also retro actively determine how much you get paid in bonds too. l assume you and -G- troopers would be paid well in bonds according to this campaigns rules on Bond payout. These tanks don't technically cost 4K, rather they cost  (4K - placing reward)

 

 

 

​So those who worked hard to build strong clans, such as Yankee  and friends, and those in similar clans should be punished for our previous rewards. We get it. My question is why lash at those of us that have all tanks we could unlock and buy with bonds anyway? 

KaiserViticus #56 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 16:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 31528 battles
  • 53
  • [NA-CL] NA-CL
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011

View Postapsen, on Dec 21 2017 - 15:11, said:

 

So you want to apply bonds retroactively?

 

Let's see in half a year I got 2.5k bonds and since I've been playing for 5.5 years that would give me additional 12.5k bonds.

 

There were about 6 campaigns and for that I should be getting another 15-20k of bonds...

 

I like it :-)

 

Did I miss other sources of bonds?

 

PS BTW You should check the dictionary for the meaning of word 'masochist'... Or did you actually mean: 'Start being a masochist...'?

 

 

I think you are on to something there!

Gatortribe #57 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 23:08

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 15976 battles
  • 68
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014

View PostDirizon, on Dec 20 2017 - 00:27, said:

So l have to put in my time for resources. Whatever. l did everything in my power to put my foot through the door and place, l have, and now l got to pay. So l got to work for 4K bonds. Fine.

 

 

 

 

 

You could have joined a clan that got a higher booster than nova. Anyone in the top 25 fielded more than one team and was able to get many players into a position to have enough bonds if they put in the effort. So, no, you didn't do everything in your power. You only have yourself to blame, not Wargaming. 


Edited by Gatortribe, Dec 21 2017 - 23:08.


ScrubIord #58 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 23:20

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31065 battles
  • 1,194
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    03-31-2012

View Postbobdaxx, on Dec 20 2017 - 07:51, said:

scrublord has a bonds code...

 

First come first serve :D

Spoiler


Dain_Ironfoot_ #59 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 23:22

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 21692 battles
  • 2,005
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
  • Member since:
    05-14-2014
Makes no sense at all to me.  Horrible decision.  Remove the payment for the prize.  It's absolutely ridiculous.

ScrubIord #60 Posted Dec 21 2017 - 23:28

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31065 battles
  • 1,194
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    03-31-2012
whatever happened to free reward tanks?




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users