• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

RyanRP #41 Posted Jan 08 2018 - 19:22

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29616 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU

View Postkenoman, on Jan 08 2018 - 08:14, said:

Or you know, just remove the arbitrary time limit on getting the bonds to get the tank. Make folks pick their tank now and give them 12 months to grind the bonds.  If they've already qualified for it, who cares when they pick it up? There'll be a ranked season or two in there and it'll help with participation. 

Or at least till the next campaign!!

The_Wild_Weasel #42 Posted Jan 09 2018 - 18:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26680 battles

for once , I would just beg for some one from WG to respond in any shape or form ........ show us a reason some one is actually working for the people that have some decent "constructive" ideas.......

In my opinion , WG has backed themselves in a corner on this ....like really who will play another campaign when you didn't have enough Bonds for the first tank you qualified for , let alone play for another ..... 

Surprise us WG , I challenge you.

DatastreamCowboy #43 Posted Jan 10 2018 - 20:26

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 41 battles
  • [BTB] BTB

View Postatf2901, on Dec 21 2017 - 20:06, said:

We understand but this is where this comes into play. Play better. Get better and get into a top clan. That's why I left BOND because no offense I knew I wasnt going to get anything there. So I played better and got into a clan I really enjoy and is number 8

Too many want something for nothing and giving a common sense answer as you did will only incur scorn here

squiddmonster #44 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 23:38

Private

• Players
  • 63233 battles
  • [NA-CL] NA-CL

It's not supposed to be easy to get them. That's just the way it is. It's a battle to win a reward tank and it's not supposed to be easy. Why do we always hear its to hard. that tank is to op and needs to be nerfed. Learn ways to earn them more often. Please wargaming don't cave to the whiners.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users