Should you have to pay to take home your trophy from the races too now?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Should you have to pay to take home your trophy from the races too now? (62 members have cast votes)

If you place in the top podium should you have to pay for your reward

1. YES YOU SHOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR A REWARD AT THE RACES (14 votes [22.58%])

Percentage of vote: 22.58%

2. NO A REWARD WON AT THE RACES IS GIVEN TO YOU AFTER PLACING (48 votes [77.42%])

Percentage of vote: 77.42%

Should top clans remain the only ones fielding 907's so that they can keep a monopoly in all events?

1. YES Monopolies are great (26 votes [41.94%])

Percentage of vote: 41.94%

2. NO Monopolies funded by the governing subject are great for competition within the governing subject (36 votes [58.06%])

Percentage of vote: 58.06%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Dain_Ironfoot_ #21 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 18:57

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20214 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
You shouldn't have to pay for something you already won or earned.  Just doesn't make sense... and I almost never have any issues with the way WG does things, but this decision is ludicrous.  It's just not logical.

60_percnt_wrks_everytime #22 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 20:11

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6117 battles

View PostThrain_Ironsword, on Dec 30 2017 - 18:57, said:

You shouldn't have to pay for something you already won or earned.  Just doesn't make sense... and I almost never have any issues with the way WG does things, but this decision is ludicrous.  It's just not logical.

It's logical and it makes sense, you just have to understand the following:

When this campaign was originally discussed, the campaign rewards were going to be camo and bonds. There was an outcry about having a campaign without reward tanks, the result was WG giving in and adding a participation award, top 3K players out of, as it turned out, 4K participants qualify to purchase a tank. Any endeavor where 75% of the participants get the award can be classified as participation in my book.

So, the players which already had the rewards tanks they wanted, get bonds and camo. The players which wanted a tank, can get one provided they have or can get the bonds to pay for one. Also, as a side bar, this campaign was only 3 weeks long, by far the shortest and easiest campaign ever.

Dain_Ironfoot_ #23 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 21:31

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20214 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View Post60_percnt_wrks_everytime, on Dec 30 2017 - 19:11, said:

It's logical and it makes sense, you just have to understand the following:

When this campaign was originally discussed, the campaign rewards were going to be camo and bonds. There was an outcry about having a campaign without reward tanks, the result was WG giving in and adding a participation award, top 3K players out of, as it turned out, 4K participants qualify to purchase a tank. Any endeavor where 75% of the participants get the award can be classified as participation in my book.

So, the players which already had the rewards tanks they wanted, get bonds and camo. The players which wanted a tank, can get one provided they have or can get the bonds to pay for one. Also, as a side bar, this campaign was only 3 weeks long, by far the shortest and easiest campaign ever.

Yeah, I didn't ever see any of that discussion, and I see how it makes sense in that context... but I still find it ridiculous.  Heh.

wombdoctor #24 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 20:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24612 battles
  • [HARM] HARM

View PostThrain_Ironsword, on Dec 30 2017 - 21:31, said:

Yeah, I didn't ever see any of that discussion, and I see how it makes sense in that context... but I still find it ridiculous.  Heh.

The reason 75% got the reward is NA Wargaming have ruined this game and have not lived up to their expectations and have lost player base. I have heard their way behind Russia wging and have not released some new maps that were supposed to be out long ago. If player base diminishes less enter in the campain so wargaming is trying to cover for their so called UNICOM base which is whining about lower stat players getting the tank and thy implement this rediculus bond system as they new UNICOMS competed in the ranked battles and already had bonds and made it impossible for standard player base to make so in a nutshell is another screw up and took me completely out of the equation and screwed the entire standard player in  and appeasing UNICOMS. Thanks NA wargamming

FartLord_invader #25 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 04:34

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 38550 battles
  • [CHILE] CHILE

View Postwombdoctor, on Dec 31 2017 - 20:06, said:

The reason 75% got the reward is NA Wargaming have ruined this game and have not lived up to their expectations and have lost player base. I have heard their way behind Russia wging and have not released some new maps that were supposed to be out long ago. If player base diminishes less enter in the campain so wargaming is trying to cover for their so called UNICOM base which is whining about lower stat players getting the tank and thy implement this rediculus bond system as they new UNICOMS competed in the ranked battles and already had bonds and made it impossible for standard player base to make so in a nutshell is another screw up and took me completely out of the equation and screwed the entire standard player in  and appeasing UNICOMS. Thanks NA wargamming

Meanwhile at WG-NA Headquarters........

FartLord_invader #26 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 04:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 38550 battles
  • [CHILE] CHILE
I was lucky and got me one of them 907's....Now I see why the " Gud" players try to keep  everyone else from  getting one.  That Tank is broken.

Edited by FartLord_invader, Jan 01 2018 - 04:41.

60_percnt_wrks_everytime #27 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 17:14

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6117 battles

View PostFartLord_invader, on Jan 01 2018 - 04:41, said:

I was lucky and got me one of them 907's....Now I see why the " Gud" players try to keep  everyone else from  getting one.  That Tank is broken.

Yeah you are running a 42%WR and 2200DPG in that "broken" tank. I think I saw a petition from your teams asking that you please join the other side....

Edited by 60_percnt_wrks_everytime, Jan 01 2018 - 17:14.

BajaJames #28 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 17:41

Captain

• Players
  • 68536 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
everyone know racing is how you become a millionaire.... but you start out as a multi millionaire...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users