Jump to content


Thank you for nothing!

Campaigns Bonds

  • Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

ElGrouchoMarx #1 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 18:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36390 battles
  • 1,356
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

Got my 2100 bonds - OK great but I need 4K to get the last tank I don't have T95E6. I think this flat out sucks! And was a crappy move on WOT's part.

 

This is just another example of how little they care about the old player base!



nxp #2 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:01

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36339 battles
  • 1,128
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    05-21-2013
Maybe get in a better clan

ClydeCooper421 #3 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:10

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13025 battles
  • 2,720
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    05-18-2015

View Postnxp, on Dec 22 2017 - 10:01, said:

Maybe get in a better clan

 

Out of the hundreds of clans that participate do you only think the top 10 clans should achieve a tank? 

RetroMan55 #4 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:10

    Captain

  • Players
  • 73768 battles
  • 1,046
  • [DWING] DWING
  • Member since:
    02-07-2014
Did you try using your AARP discount?  Mine works at restaurants and Walgreens too.

wombdoctor #5 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:19

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21595 battles
  • 34
  • [HARMZ] HARMZ
  • Member since:
    05-23-2016

View Postnxp, on Dec 22 2017 - 19:01, said:

Maybe get in a better clan

 

once again catering to large unicom players

 



WhineMaker #6 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 31424 battles
  • 2,585
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011
In the time it took to play CW in one evening, you could have saved 15% on your auto insurance. :great:

ClydeCooper421 #7 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:24

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13025 battles
  • 2,720
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    05-18-2015

View PostClickez4Fun, on Dec 22 2017 - 10:22, said:

In the time it took to play CW in one evening, you could have saved 15% on your auto insurance. :great:

 

Trust me, it took a LOT more than 10 minutes every night playing non-stop to "earn" my reward tank. 

xColonel #8 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:25

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 29392 battles
  • 31
  • [WONKA] WONKA
  • Member since:
    03-26-2011
Or kinda just have an eye opener that it is a competition where the best win, not a welfare exhibition with participation prizes. Just be glad you have a chance to get it thanks to WG's generosity that gives you 5.5 weeks to get the rest of the bonds. Besides, you knew the rules going into it so in a nutshell...your anger/confusion/frustration should be yours and yours only.

Thrain_Ironsword #9 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:33

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 16855 battles
  • 1,324
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
  • Member since:
    05-14-2014
Maybe we should start having to pay bonds for everything else we earn and win in the game now... to make doubly sure that it's not "welfare".  ;)

Edited by Thrain_Ironsword, Dec 22 2017 - 19:34.


ClydeCooper421 #10 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:35

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13025 battles
  • 2,720
  • [LOAD] LOAD
  • Member since:
    05-18-2015

View PostxColonel, on Dec 22 2017 - 10:25, said:

Or kinda just have an eye opener that it is a competition where the best win, not a welfare exhibition with participation prizes. Just be glad you have a chance to get it thanks to WG's generosity that gives you 5.5 weeks to get the rest of the bonds. Besides, you knew the rules going into it so in a nutshell...your anger/confusion/frustration should be yours and yours only.

 

Ok this is my view, probably not everyone's but whatever...

 

I think wargaming is NOT being UNFAIR to those who participated in clan wars since they stated what the requirements would be before the campaign started, however, most people (including myself) are just upset over wargaming's unprofessionalism. Bonds are a stupid addition to the game and nobody really likes them. 



Pounced #11 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:39

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20176 battles
  • 125
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011
I don't see why everyone is having such an issue, I played 14 battles total and have a tank :popcorn:

Kamahl1234 #12 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 18150 battles
  • 9,142
  • [ARSON] ARSON
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

View PostClydeCooper421, on Dec 22 2017 - 18:10, said:

 

Out of the hundreds of clans that participate do you only think the top 10 clans should achieve a tank? 

 

This was what it was before, before they started handing out "participation" style rewards for those who perform well but their clan held them back. 

WhineMaker #13 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 19:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 31424 battles
  • 2,585
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostClydeCooper421, on Dec 22 2017 - 10:24, said:

 

Trust me, it took a LOT more than 10 minutes every night playing non-stop to "earn" my reward tank. 

 

So what's the major hangup. I barely played any ranked battles and have over 3.9k bonds in the bank. Plus an improved equipment on a tank. Earning 100 bonds/day is easy. Just spam tier 10's... :playing:

 

View PostClydeCooper421, on Dec 22 2017 - 10:10, said:

 

Out of the hundreds of clans that participate do you only think the top 10 clans should achieve a tank? 

 

It should be only the top 10% of players receive the reward tank, not the 44.7% like it was this campaign. :amazed:

 

 

Can you say "Participation Trophy"? Sure you can... :medal:

 



Yankee #14 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 20:09

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 34460 battles
  • 9,913
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    08-02-2010

You think you've got it bad, look at this [edited], I earned a tank, yet cant get one...

 



A_Kawaii_Nekomimi #15 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 20:14

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22097 battles
  • 101
  • [AWOO] AWOO
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012

View PostPounced, on Dec 22 2017 - 12:39, said:

I don't see why everyone is having such an issue, I played 14 battles total and have a tank :popcorn:

 



ElGrouchoMarx #16 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 20:22

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36390 battles
  • 1,356
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View Postnxp, on Dec 22 2017 - 10:01, said:

Maybe get in a better clan

 

Maybe you should move out of your Momma's basement!

ElGrouchoMarx #17 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 20:23

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36390 battles
  • 1,356
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View PostYankee, on Dec 22 2017 - 11:09, said:

You think you've got it bad, look at this [edited], I earned a tank, yet cant get one...

 

 

Sell one and then get another make some coin!

Gatortribe #18 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 20:44

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 14868 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014
I'm glad WG did this. It's not a participation trophy this year where you play 5 battles and get a tank. Props to the clans that had officers who know how to do math and used the boosters, since it seems most clans didn't .

Huck_ #19 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 20:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 34468 battles
  • 3,140
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View Postoldsurferjoe, on Dec 22 2017 - 12:50, said:

Got my 2100 bonds - OK great but I need 4K to get the last tank I don't have T95E6. I think this flat out sucks! And was a crappy move on WOT's part.

 

This is just another example of how little they care about the old player base!

 

That's ironic. Because if Wargaming wanted to be crappy and show you how little they cared, they would have forced you to play a T95E6...



HI_FIVE #20 Posted Dec 22 2017 - 21:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 43325 battles
  • 2,874
  • [UQ] UQ
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View Postoldsurferjoe, on Dec 22 2017 - 15:23, said:

 

Sell one and then get another make some coin!

 

yea 5 gold





Also tagged with Campaigns, Bonds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users