Jump to content


Type 4 heavy

Stupid Gun type 4 heavy

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

ejjazkhan #1 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 07:45

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 29949 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    02-14-2017

Dear

 

After Days and nights Playing with O-HO, Trying to earn 1,77,700 Experience. i buy type 4 heavy spending 31,45,000 credit.

 

what did i get a tank with a basic gun that it didt even Pin tire VII tanks.

 

if someone is spending that much credit and money, at least give a decent durp gun.

 

Next gun is 64,500 Experience and its also almost the same as first gun, only 200 extra damage and less rounds per mint.

 

Last and final gun again is 64,500 Experience. finally a gun that everyone wants.

 

why its that kind of difficult and hard in games???

 

why cant we get 14cm /50 3rd year type gun in beginning and then next gun fine we can earn 64,500 experience to get.

 

kindly change some rules for players, not to make it so hard and painful to play in beginning.

 

also there is arty that is throwing hell from the top that you cant see.

 

playing heavy tank that walk like baby and you have falling fire from sky.... what that a joke??

 

kindly change some rules and give decent gun to each tank at start.

 

Dont make it hard and hard and hard for players to play.

 

waiting for your kindly feedback.

 

Thanks



uberdice #2 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 07:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 27557 battles
  • 9,948
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012
There's a reason why you save free exp to skip stock tier 9 grinds.

KingofDragons #3 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 08:26

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 24913 battles
  • 908
  • Member since:
    05-14-2011
Type 4 is an abomination .. Reload is horrible .. Seems to see a lot of Tier 10s ... Got 1 and has 40% wr compared to my 5s 50% rate..so it sits there till some improvements come along.. 

Edited by KingofDragons, Dec 24 2017 - 08:26.


tanopasman62 #4 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 08:46

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 21434 battles
  • 4,583
  • [_ADP_] _ADP_
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016

Don't even touch a stock Type 4 if you're not planning to run a full gold loadout, that poor thing is a pain to grind.

 

However, once you get the 140mm you get a decent 600 alpha gun with more workable penetration you can actually hope to make credits on the tank, just play it to get the daily x2 everyday until you get this gun, don't rush or use free XP, whatever floats your boat.



_Gungrave_ #5 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 09:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 45784 battles
  • 16,299
  • [-SRP-] -SRP-
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

Hate to break it to you but the first gun requires you to gold spam otherwise you aren't going to pen a damn thing. The second gun you don't really need to fire so much gold since it has around 250 pen but even then with that aimtime its preferable to just fire some gold rounds against tougher opponents.

 

Then when you get to the top 15cm gun just keep firing gold because thats when you don't mind emptying your wallet to smack someone for 600 damage using a heavy.

 

 

 

 

Overall its a fun tank but its the worst grind in the game money wise since you have to fire gold rounds so much. I finished that tank with around a 58% winrate if that helps convince you.


Edited by _Gungrave_, Dec 24 2017 - 09:07.


shiil #6 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 09:03

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 50960 battles
  • 451
  • [DV] DV
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011

View Postuberdice, on Dec 24 2017 - 06:50, said:

There's a reason why you save free exp to skip stock tier 9 grinds.

 

you can't have enough free exp for every stock tank you unlock (spcially when its too much like 64k) because you earn it very slowly. once i saved over 300k free exp just playing and always used it for gun and tracks not anything else except compulsory turrets. 

 

soon i am going to unlock the type 4 and have only 29k free exp right now. i was disappointed when i saw the two guns before the derp though the second one is decent, but why not give the same O-HO derp first? which is good enough even for tier 10s. now i am thinking just keeping the O-HO that i mostly outperform my type 4 teamates recently.  

 

even the derp gun which got 75 pen will be doing same or less damage than the 120 pen O-HO uses unless you press 2 key. 



WolfieDaWolf1 #7 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 09:05

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 25045 battles
  • 17
  • [-STAB] -STAB
  • Member since:
    08-14-2014
lol... i never thought i would see a post asking to buff a jap heavy... i mean, is a horrible stock gun so much to pay for a pay to win tank?

tanopasman62 #8 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 09:12

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 21434 battles
  • 4,583
  • [_ADP_] _ADP_
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016

View PostWolfieDaWolf1, on Dec 24 2017 - 09:05, said:

lol... i never thought i would see a post asking to buff a jap heavy... i mean, is a horrible stock gun so much to pay for a pay to win tank?

 

They could have given better pen and gun handling to the 140mm instead of the stupid pay2win HE derp gun, but you know, WG.

Dirizon #9 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 09:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 27926 battles
  • 5,259
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

View Posttanopasman62, on Dec 24 2017 - 03:16, said:

Don't even touch a stock Type 4 if you're not planning to run a full gold loadout, that poor thing is a pain to grind.

 

However, once you get the 140mm you get a decent 600 alpha gun with more workable penetration you can actually hope to make credits on the tank, just play it to get the daily x2 everyday until you get this gun, don't rush or use free XP, whatever floats your boat.

 

lnteresting enough, the stock gun, Type 12.7cm is very comparable to French Tier 9 AMX'51 12.7cm gun. What separates them, is the very different DPM between the two.

 

Type 4 has atrocious DPM with its guns, despite having relative good gun performance, even stock. The DPM is 1OO% the problem. Type 4 needs a 12.7cm + 14cm gun RoF buffs

 

 

 



Dirizon #10 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 09:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 27926 battles
  • 5,259
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

View Post_Gungrave_, on Dec 24 2017 - 03:32, said:

Hate to break it to you but the first gun requires you to gold spam otherwise you aren't going to pen a damn thing. The second gun you don't really need to fire so much gold since it has around 250 pen but even then with that aimtime its preferable to just fire some gold rounds against tougher opponents.

View Posttanopasman62, on Dec 24 2017 - 03:16, said:

Don't even touch a stock Type 4 if you're not planning to run a full gold loadout, that poor thing is a pain to grind.

 

However, once you get the 140mm you get a decent 600 alpha gun with more workable penetration you can actually hope to make credits on the tank, just play it to get the daily x2 everyday until you get this gun, don't rush or use free XP, whatever floats your boat.

 

Then when you get to the top 15cm gun just keep firing gold because thats when you don't mind emptying your wallet to smack someone for 600 damage using a heavy.

 

Overall its a fun tank but its the worst grind in the game money wise since you have to fire gold rounds so much. I finished that tank with around a 58% winrate if that helps convince you.

 

I do not know where this thinking comes from. 

23O/258  pen, 45O alpha, is excellent for a stock T9 gun.

 

Soviets don't get it, 225/265, 39O

Germans don't, 225/287, 32O

French don't, 232/262, 3OO

USA, nope, 198/245, 32O

UK, nope, 225/259, 23O  &  221/252, 28O

Swedes, nope, 215/242, 32O

Not even China, 215/261, 32O

 

Simply put, although gold round is avg among them, it is AP not APCR, and actually is in effect more like 265-27O effective anyway. The gun is fairly accurate, with fair aim-time. 

As l said, it is much like top AMX'51 12.7cm top gun, without the DPM. The DPM is what kills the stock gun. Not penetration or damage. That alpha damage is actually quite strong, and the caliber allows for good overmatch 1O.5  &  12cm won't get. The stock gun has terrible rep, because of the absolute idiotic RoF

 

ln comparison:  Chinese, American, German, Russian, Swede, French mid-tier guns all have way better DPM

 

 

 



ejjazkhan #11 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 12:57

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 29949 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    02-14-2017

yes true....  why not give the same O-HO derp first?

 

when other tanks we get previous gun last gun, why not give same durp to Type 4 heavy to in the beginning we can save credit and earn decent XP for 15cm gun....

 

why they have to add 14cm and then 15 cm, why cant they open both at the same time so people can choose what they like?

 

spending gold is not an option, why we have to spend gold when we can just buy premium tanks with gold...?

 

WOT should think about it, give a decent gun at the beginning of Tank so players can still love playing game.

 

Thanks

 

 



pepe_trueno #12 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 15:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 41596 battles
  • 6,391
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011

View PostDirizon, on Dec 24 2017 - 09:37, said:

 

I do not know where this thinking comes from. 

23O/258  pen, 45O alpha, is excellent for a stock T9 gun.

 

Soviets don't get it, 225/265, 39O

Germans don't, 225/287, 32O

French don't, 232/262, 3OO

USA, nope, 198/245, 32O

UK, nope, 225/259, 23O  &  221/252, 28O

Swedes, nope, 215/242, 32O

Not even China, 215/261, 32O

 

Simply put, although gold round is avg among them, it is AP not APCR, and actually is in effect more like 265-27O effective anyway. The gun is fairly accurate, with fair aim-time. 

As l said, it is much like top AMX'51 12.7cm top gun, without the DPM. The DPM is what kills the stock gun. Not penetration or damage. That alpha damage is actually quite strong, and the caliber allows for good overmatch 1O.5  &  12cm won't get. The stock gun has terrible rep, because of the absolute idiotic RoF

 

ln comparison:  Chinese, American, German, Russian, Swede, French mid-tier guns all have way better DPM

 

 

 

 

dont forget st-1 that is stuck with a 175 pen stock gun if you havent researched the is-3 first.

Tahllol #13 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 17:07

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 12081 battles
  • 1,018
  • Member since:
    01-31-2016

View Postejjazkhan, on Dec 24 2017 - 12:57, said:

yes true....  why not give the same O-HO derp first?

 

when other tanks we get previous gun last gun, why not give same durp to Type 4 heavy to in the beginning we can save credit and earn decent XP for 15cm gun....

 

why they have to add 14cm and then 15 cm, why cant they open both at the same time so people can choose what they like?

 

spending gold is not an option, why we have to spend gold when we can just buy premium tanks with gold...?

 

WOT should think about it, give a decent gun at the beginning of Tank so players can still love playing game.

 

Thanks

 

 

 

First, it already has the highest pen in its tier on the stock gun and super armor to go with it. 

 

ALL Derp guns should be nerfed to crapas they shouldn't do a ton of damage if any too heavily armored tanks as they were never designed to. 

 

Also don't spend gold spend credits for the premium rounds if you want to shoot them. 



_Gungrave_ #14 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 19:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 45784 battles
  • 16,299
  • [-SRP-] -SRP-
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostDirizon, on Dec 24 2017 - 09:37, said:

 

I do not know where this thinking comes from. 

23O/258  pen, 45O alpha, is excellent for a stock T9 gun.

 

Soviets don't get it, 225/265, 39O

Germans don't, 225/287, 32O

French don't, 232/262, 3OO

USA, nope, 198/245, 32O

UK, nope, 225/259, 23O  &  221/252, 28O

Swedes, nope, 215/242, 32O

Not even China, 215/261, 32O

 

Simply put, although gold round is avg among them, it is AP not APCR, and actually is in effect more like 265-27O effective anyway. The gun is fairly accurate, with fair aim-time. 

As l said, it is much like top AMX'51 12.7cm top gun, without the DPM. The DPM is what kills the stock gun. Not penetration or damage. That alpha damage is actually quite strong, and the caliber allows for good overmatch 1O.5  &  12cm won't get. The stock gun has terrible rep, because of the absolute idiotic RoF

 

ln comparison:  Chinese, American, German, Russian, Swede, French mid-tier guns all have way better DPM

 

 

 

 

Considering the thing has trash DPM its just preferable to use gold to make each shot count. This is especially true when you're going to be seeing heavily armored vehicles fairly often where 230 pen isn't gonna do you a whole lotta good.

 

View Postejjazkhan, on Dec 24 2017 - 12:57, said:

yes true....  why not give the same O-HO derp first?

 

when other tanks we get previous gun last gun, why not give same durp to Type 4 heavy to in the beginning we can save credit and earn decent XP for 15cm gun....

 

why they have to add 14cm and then 15 cm, why cant they open both at the same time so people can choose what they like?

 

spending gold is not an option, why we have to spend gold when we can just buy premium tanks with gold...?

 

WOT should think about it, give a decent gun at the beginning of Tank so players can still love playing game.

 

Thanks

 

 

 

They won't give it the Oho derp because the type 4 was intended to be a sort of free xp grind similar to how some people hate the Oho for whatever reason and free xp that.

 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users