• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

__WarChild__ #1 Posted Dec 26 2017 - 17:42

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14985 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

Howdy Tankers,

I've been debating over whether to upgrade the engines in my Conqueror even though I want to get to Tier X in a hurry, but the Mastery Badge Emblems have been in the back of my mind.  Luckily for me, I had a good game on Mines and ended up getting the much coveted Emblems...but then I realized it was an Emblem (no "S" on the end).  Previously, you'd get 6 to apply to the tank - both sides for each season.  Is one what we have now or is that a glitch?

Notice the (x1) - they mean it.

If they've gone to just one, then I think that's pretty silly.  I got 6 of them for my AMX 40 (the Duck) - that I immediately moved to another tank (mostly b/c I like the duck eyes).

Thoughts, concerns, comments?

__WarChild__

PS - I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas (and Hanukkah)!

PSS - I will never know what the Conqueror is like with an upgraded engine now... muhahaha!

the_dude_76 #2 Posted Dec 26 2017 - 17:53

Major

• Players
  • 31650 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM
Emblems have never had seasonal restrictions, at least they never used to. You applied an emblem once and it was good no matter what camo was on the vehicle. I don't ever recall getting more than 2 for the mastery missions either and I am pretty sure that, before the change, you could only apply them to the tank that you earned them on. This I believe has been changed but I haven't actually checked myself.

__WarChild__ #3 Posted Dec 26 2017 - 17:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14985 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

View Postthe_dude_76, on Dec 26 2017 - 10:53, said:

Emblems have never had seasonal restrictions, at least they never used to. You applied an emblem once and it was good no matter what camo was on the vehicle. I don't ever recall getting more than 2 for the mastery missions either and I am pretty sure that, before the change, you could only apply them to the tank that you earned them on. This I believe has been changed but I haven't actually checked myself.

You need 6 to apply one to each side for the 3 seasons.  When I earned the mastery for my AMX 40 during the emblem period, it gave me 6 of them.  I think it was a glitch at the time or something because I moved all 6 of them to another tank (that I actually suck in but I thought it'd be funny - but now they're stuck with that tank).

Today's accomplishment awarded me 1 emblem instead of 6. 

the_dude_76 #4 Posted Dec 26 2017 - 18:09

Major

• Players
  • 31650 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View Post__WarChild__, on Dec 26 2017 - 16:59, said:

You need 6 to apply one to each side for the 3 seasons.  When I earned the mastery for my AMX 40 during the emblem period, it gave me 6 of them.  I think it was a glitch at the time or something because I moved all 6 of them to another tank (that I actually suck in but I thought it'd be funny - but now they're stuck with that tank).

Today's accomplishment awarded me 1 emblem instead of 6. 

I've never gotten more than 2 and the few emblems that I've applied, all before the changes in the last patch, worked with all camo. I've never heard of having to apply different emblems for different camo. Are you sure you didn't already have a few from completing other mastery missions?

Isola_di_Fano #5 Posted Dec 26 2017 - 18:38

Major

• Players
  • 20922 battles

OP, it says you are getting one, you are actually getting 2 of those emblems.

And whether you apply 1 or 2 per tank, they will show whatever the season is; at least this is how it works on my tank.

Happy Holidays !

Dunfalach #6 Posted Dec 26 2017 - 19:06

Major

• Players
  • 18752 battles
  • [S-F] S-F

View Postthe_dude_76, on Dec 26 2017 - 12:09, said:

I've never gotten more than 2 and the few emblems that I've applied, all before the changes in the last patch, worked with all camo. I've never heard of having to apply different emblems for different camo. Are you sure you didn't already have a few from completing other mastery missions?

The new revamp in the last patch makes emblems be applied separately for all seasons. I can't speak to mastery emblems in particular, since I haven't gotten any, but just yesterday applied Sabaton emblems to my new S1 and had to put them separately on every camo. The new system is more flexible but is boosting the cost by requiring you to put everything separately on different parts and seasons. I'm guessing Mastery emblems are behaving the same way.

the_dude_76 #7 Posted Dec 26 2017 - 20:01

Major

• Players
  • 31650 battles
  • [GSRM] GSRM

View PostDunfalach, on Dec 26 2017 - 18:06, said:

The new revamp in the last patch makes emblems be applied separately for all seasons. I can't speak to mastery emblems in particular, since I haven't gotten any, but just yesterday applied Sabaton emblems to my new S1 and had to put them separately on every camo. The new system is more flexible but is boosting the cost by requiring you to put everything separately on different parts and seasons. I'm guessing Mastery emblems are behaving the same way.

When he said "previously" I assumed that he meant before the last patch, I have no idea how they work now.

__WarChild__ #8 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 02:28

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14985 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

Fellas, I appreciate the input, but I received ONE and ONLY ONE emblem and put it on ONE side of my tank.  The 1x is actually for the Free XP booster you get with the emblem.

Someone else posted about this I see in another post.  If you earn the Mastery Badge in the time period, it is only awarding 1 badge in total.  So you get it on 1/2 of your tank for 1 of the 3 seasons.

panzer716 #9 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 08:12

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12041 battles
  • [FATE] FATE

I just wanted to give you an update on my situation after a couple of back and fourth messages with support. Here is what he said:

"Hello Allan,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I understand your sentiment regarding this matter about your emblems. They are more than just emblems; these are symbols of all your hard work and perseverance in-game on your tanks. The most that we can do is tag and forward this ticket of yours to the Devs so they can look in to. This is indeed the most that we can do regarding your Ace Tanker emblems.

I can assure you though that here at Wargaming.net support, we dedicate ourselves in making sure that all of our players' issues are addressed. If it's something beyond our scope, we'll still make sure to forward it to the right department just to be sure that you guys are not left hanging.

With that being said, we have compiled the feedback that you have given us and submitted it to the Development Team for further review.

In the meantime, you can keep your eyes peeled for any new developments:
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news

Thank you again for bringing this to us and we hope you will continue to love World of Tanks.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,"

So maybe the devs will do something. I don't know. I guess I just have to wait for right now. Happy New Years everyone.

__WarChild__ #10 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 17:41

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14985 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

Thanks for sending that info.  I think I'll submit a ticket as well.

Good luck!

Liter0fCola #11 Posted Jan 05 2018 - 05:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 22720 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Ive got some more info for you OP and sadly... its not the info you want to hear. After dealing with a similar issue with my T62a I received this response from WG support. "Mark Allen 

Hello Liter0fCola,

Thanks for getting back to us.

When Update 9.21 was released, the Tank Mastery missions were still under the pre-9.21 condition. So you'll indeed get one Ace Tanker emblem once you complete it on your T-62A. However, because of the update, you can remove previously earned Ace Tanker emblems from other tanks and then you can mount them on another. For instance, my colleague's IS-3 has this emblem. He can now remove it and put it on any other tank that he has.

Hope this clears things up and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Mark Allen
Wargaming America Support" 

Basically what this means is that if you get an ace tanker emblem it means nothing and any sense of accomplishment you gained from it can eat a [edited]. Also You only get one which is just insulting frankly due to the fact that it only works on one of the 3 different camos in game. 

panzer716 #12 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 05:22

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12041 battles
  • [FATE] FATE

View PostLiter0fCola, on Jan 05 2018 - 05:02, said:

Ive got some more info for you OP and sadly... its not the info you want to hear. After dealing with a similar issue with my T62a I received this response from WG support. "Mark Allen 

Hello Liter0fCola,

Thanks for getting back to us.

When Update 9.21 was released, the Tank Mastery missions were still under the pre-9.21 condition. So you'll indeed get one Ace Tanker emblem once you complete it on your T-62A. However, because of the update, you can remove previously earned Ace Tanker emblems from other tanks and then you can mount them on another. For instance, my colleague's IS-3 has this emblem. He can now remove it and put it on any other tank that he has.

Hope this clears things up and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Mark Allen
Wargaming America Support" 

Basically what this means is that if you get an ace tanker emblem it means nothing and any sense of accomplishment you gained from it can eat a [edited]. Also You only get one which is just insulting frankly due to the fact that it only works on one of the 3 different camos in game. 

I also had this problem with the T-62A. Lol I have a similar response in my thread and I also think the guy who took care of me was Mark Allen.

http://forum.worldof...1#entry11423501

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users