Mountan_Man

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

BeanHoleBandit #1 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:38

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE

I been supporting a guy for a while even when he didn't have the streamers that he had today...  TOday I got pricked by a random needle in a new well not new it was built in the 1940's.. House that i'm moving into renting out my double wide.. You know progressin in my life trying to move up.. In that so called streamers channel that I pay to support and how up everyday...  To support I expressed how I got poked by a random needle.. He moved on to show how he didn't care and even admits it here.

tain_ManMust have missed that. I try to keep up with everything in chat, but often miss things. you gotta realize there's usually around 2-300 people in the chat all talking, about different things.
beanholebanditYeah no man you even read the stuff when i was dropping the F bomb
beanholebanditI talked about it for a while.. Like what little i payed while i was remodeling my house u will never miss
ain_Manyou're right, i did see all the F bombs, because it gets highlighted and purged.
tain_Manand chose to ignore it
beanholebanditI know u did
beanholebanditits cool man
beanholebanditGood luck to ya... Don't with me well
tain_ManLike i said, sorry i missed it, and hope all turns out well. If i miss something in chat, make sure to repost it.
beanholebanditDude it was even other dudes was highlighting it
beanholebanditYou wuld talk to the dudes over and under but never adress what i was going through
beanholebanditits cool
beanholebanditno worries
beanholebanditI just can't appreciate supporing u and when i could get some disease you dn't even adress it
beanholebanditi mean its cool
beanholebanditYou grow u learn
ain_ManIf you need more attention from a streamer, i would recommend hanging out in a smaller stream.
ain_ManHave a good night
beanholebanditNa i don't need more attention.. I really encountered a random needle that I wouldn't wish on you or your family
beanholebanditBut thanks for adress it as i need attention from a stramer
beanholebanditMaybe that will pass on to your kid
ain_Manreally dude? thats petty.
beanholebanditYou know when they need help and someone passes it off as piss off
ain_Mani hope you find a stream you enjoy
Mountake care

Just shows even though you pay money to these guys and you work your butt off.. They really don't care who or atleast one don't care who u are.. Streamers.. and i cut it out for u to know

BeanHoleBandit #2 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:41

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE
I really did encounter a needle today.. I've been laughing it off and playing this game and hoped to share it with my favorite streamer unitl i encounted this and if i get banned for this then fine.. I'm willing to take my punishment for it.. I really don't wish it on anyone.. But for someone you supposrt to say oh well... Man its over the line..  Whatever.. F it to the A I hope no one in my circumstances fall in the same situation.

Scorpiany #3 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 32308 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
If you got poked by a random needle, get tested & take preventative medication for HIV (PEP, must be started within 72 hours of exposure if you think it may have contained another person's fluids); just in case.

Edited by Scorpiany, Dec 27 2017 - 06:46.

BeanHoleBandit #4 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:43

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE
And good luck to you dude really.. I mean really I hope you don't ever go through what i did today and tell your family that you may of just got a disease.. 

I wish you well really ..

BeanHoleBandit #5 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:45

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE

View PostScorpiany, on Dec 27 2017 - 06:43, said:

If you got poked by a random needle, get tested & take preventative medication for HIV; just in case.

It takes 2 weeks.. and i 'm working on it.. I promies.. I got a 2 year old daughter that just had christmas.. I told mom and her today if i did catch something they can't live with me anymore i don't want them to get it.

I don't want sympathy i didn't adress the public i just wanted to let a guy i support and trust to know how i was doing.. That was all.. 

Edited by BeanHoleBandit, Dec 27 2017 - 06:47.

DoctorThe19th #6 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:48

Major

• Players
  • 14029 battles
  • [DEVON] DEVON
How did you get poked by a random needle in the first place?..

I_QQ_4_U #7 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:48

Major

• -Players-
  • 15712 battles
Is this serious?

xrays_ #8 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:50

Major

• Players
  • 45691 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

From what I can decipher from your ramblings, you had a real-life situation that you tried to address on a live stream video game chat discussion and the host ignored you, then you got huffy because you expect them to treat you like a friend after you paid money that you didn't have to so they can stream to hundreds of people... Maybe I misunderstood, but if you buy a ticket to a baseball game, you shouldn't expect the third base player to listen to your troubles from the stands.

If you did in fact get stuck by a needle of unknown origin, then perhaps you should get that attended to. If, however, you were just trolling for attention, you got it.

x.

BeanHoleBandit #9 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:50

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE

View PostDoctorThe19th, on Dec 27 2017 - 06:48, said:

How did you get poked by a random needle in the first place?..

I bought a old house... I was remodeling it and they left their stuff behind ALOT OF STUFF.. so I was cleaning it.. Taking the trash throwing it out the window... Into the trailer a dump trailer.. Well when i grabbed a handful I got poked.. I uncovered the pile and there was a open needle... 

NERORATH #10 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25913 battles
Now it sucks that you got poked by a needle but the rest of this just seems odd. Just cause you support a streamer doesn't mean he owes you anything. Not sure why people think that people they subscribe to and donate to owe them things. Went through the same thing when I was streaming months ago. After a while a couple of the people in my channel acted like I was in debt to them or something simply cause they donated and gave me bits. Was really off putting and made it so I wanted to make sure I never played with followers again just to not give the wrong impression. 

Edited by NeutronRaptor, Dec 27 2017 - 06:51.

Gothraul #11 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:51

Major

• -Players-
  • 2016 battles
Sometimes it is best to just walk away from supporting people like that as they will always disappoint, could be much worse working as a doctor or nurse when some pretty bad things come in time to time. The same goes for police work.

BeanHoleBandit #12 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:51

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE

View Postxrays_, on Dec 27 2017 - 06:50, said:

From what I can decipher from your ramblings, you had a real-life situation that you tried to address on a live stream video game chat discussion and the host ignored you, then you got huffy because you expect them to treat you like a friend after you paid money that you didn't have to so they can stream to hundreds of people... Maybe I misunderstood, but if you buy a ticket to a baseball game, you shouldn't expect the third base player to listen to your troubles from the stands.

If you did in fact get stuck by a needle of unknown origin, then perhaps you should get that attended to. If, however, you were just trolling for attention, you got it.

x.

Yeah i payed for 3rd base.

BeanHoleBandit #13 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:51

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE

View PostNeutronRaptor, on Dec 27 2017 - 06:50, said:

Now it sucks that you got poked by a needle the rest of this just seems odd. Just cause you support a streamer doesn't mean he owes you anything. Not sure why people think that people they subscribe too and donate to owe them things. Went through the same thing when I was streaming months ago. After a while a couple of the people in my channel acted like I was in debt to them or something simply cause they donated and gave me bits. Was really off putting and made it so I wanted to make sure I never played with followers again just to not give the wrong impression. 

No he doesnt.. and i don't owe him either.. Its mutual.. 

BeanHoleBandit #14 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:53

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE

View PostGothraul, on Dec 27 2017 - 06:51, said:

Sometimes it is best to just walk away from supporting people like that as they will always disappoint, could be much worse working as a doctor or nurse when some pretty bad things come in time to time. The same goes for police work.

Yeah did.. I mean it is what it is.. I really just don't want others to walk in my shoes... I only support people who support others.. That is all..

scharnhorst310 #15 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:54

Major

• -Players-
  • 24444 battles

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Dec 26 2017 - 21:45, said:

I don't want sympathy i didn't adress the public i just wanted to let a guy i support and trust to know how i was doing.. That was all.. 

Not going to lie, its a little creepy that you felt some random stranger who streams stuff over the internet owes you anything... I get that you supported him, but thats more like you not being smart with who you support, than him owing you anything. 

BeanHoleBandit #16 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:55

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Dec 27 2017 - 06:48, said:

Is this serious?

Yes i'm not lying.. At all i promise.. I don't do this crapfor attention like i do dumb crapbut this is real.. I adressed my family today.. Then I tried to adress a guy that takes my money on a game i enjoy.. No he is not obligated.. I just thought we was more friends than that.. Your willing to take money from people.. but your not willing to hear the story they have to tell is funny

BeanHoleBandit #17 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE

View Postscharnhorst310, on Dec 27 2017 - 06:54, said:

Not going to lie, its a little creepy that you felt some random stranger who streams stuff over the internet owes you anything... I get that you supported him, but thats more like you not being smart with who you support, than him owing you anything. 

Dude i'm fat bald headed with no friends it is what it is.. You wanna poke fun at me when this happen go at it..

Been poked fun at all my life.. You wont be the first.. You won't be the last I promise and fat jokes yours is not the best.. YOu wanna read my facebook?

Edited by BeanHoleBandit, Dec 27 2017 - 06:59.

Skyrimosity #18 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16908 battles
  • [RS] RS
I have no idea what on Earth you’re talking about, but I’ve decided to start donating $5 a month in addition to my regular subscription to Mountain Man just because of how unbelievably childish and petty it sounds.

emmLuv

BeanHoleBandit #19 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 06:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16979 battles
  • [MOUSE] MOUSE

View PostSkyrimosity, on Dec 27 2017 - 06:57, said:

I have no idea what on Earth you’re talking about, but I’ve decided to start donating $5 a month in addition to my regular subscription to Mountain Man just because of how unbelievably childish and petty it sounds.

emmLuv

Cool deal i didn't say u shouldn't

If my weakness and pain equals someone else gain.. Then it is what it is.. What you want me to do? Internet fight?   I'm glad... 

Edited by BeanHoleBandit, Dec 27 2017 - 07:01.

I_QQ_4_U #20 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 15712 battles

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Dec 27 2017 - 06:55, said:

Yes i'm not lying.. At all i promise.. I don't do this crapfor attention like i do dumb crapbut this is real.. I adressed my family today.. Then I tried to adress a guy that takes my money on a game i enjoy.. No he is not obligated.. I just thought we was more friends than that.. Your willing to take money from people.. but your not willing to hear the story they have to tell is funny

I didn't mean were you serious that you poked yourself with a needle, just that you expect some streamer for a video game to give a rats [edited]? I mean how starved fort attention are you to even bring it up? Or even moreso post it here? I pay my dentist to fix my teeth but I don't expect him to listen to me cry about my ex-girlfriend, if I was so inclined.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users