• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

BeanHoleBandit #41 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:18

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15244 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:17, said:

I don't think you know what trolling means.

Then please tell me.

Skyrimosity #42 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:19

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15660 battles
  • [RS] RS

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Dec 27 2017 - 00:12, said:

I got all the time in the world son.. What you going to tell me?   How to buy property.. How not to get stuck by a needle and put your family at risk while some gamer don't take it serious and wants to troll you...  Dude.. lol 

Nobody trolled you. Don’t be so petty and think the streamer is obligated to pay attention to you. Don’t use banned words on a channel (f-bomb on that channel is explicitly banned). Don’t assume people actually care about the random, likely harmless events in your life. Don’t forget that there are 7 billion other people on this Earth who probably all had just as interesting a day as you. Don’t forget that sometimes a streamer won’t address something because it’s not what they want to talk about on stream. Don’t forget to not put more into a property than it’s worth. Don’t think that everyone who disagrees with you is trolling. Don’t think that everyone who doesn’t care is trolling. Don’t forget that I’m in a big clan and probably just a cheater in your eyes anyway. Don’t forget that I’ve interacted with you on that very stream and know you to be obnoxious.

Just to name a few.

Xeraux #43 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:21

Major

• Players
  • 20763 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Dec 26 2017 - 22:07, said:

Na just trust i guess.. I put too much n people and i need to learn to stop

On the internet? Yes.

BeanHoleBandit #44 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:24

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15244 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View PostSkyrimosity, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:19, said:

Nobody trolled you. Don’t be so petty and think the streamer is obligated to pay attention to you. Don’t use banned words on a channel (f-bomb on that channel is explicitly banned). Don’t assume people actually care about the random, likely harmless events in your life. Don’t forget that there are 7 billion other people on this Earth who probably all had just as interesting a day as you. Don’t forget that sometimes a streamer won’t address something because it’s not what they want to talk about on stream. Don’t forget to not put more into a property than it’s worth. Don’t think that everyone who disagrees with you is trolling. Don’t think that everyone who doesn’t care is trolling. Don’t forget that I’m in a big clan and probably just a cheater in your eyes anyway. Don’t forget that I’ve interacted with you on that very stream and know you to be obnoxious.

Just to name a few.

Lol i liked where u went there.. You now don't think the streames wants to talk about what u do.. I didn't.. But as a paying consumer I think some things should be adressed.. would u? I mean if you pay for a pizza and you got nothing according to your logic you shouldn't get it.. LUL..

Ok and i got more ppl but your top clan BS.. Dude i beat your clan easily every time i see them.. LUL 

BeanHoleBandit #45 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:24

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15244 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View PostXeraux, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:21, said:

On the internet? Yes.

Yes

BeanHoleBandit #46 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:25

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15244 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View PostSkyrimosity, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:19, said:

Just to name a few.

Do you really think your in a top big clan? That beats anyone Troll lul.. Really u think your big clan saves u.. Like really u bring it up like your clan is bigger than anything.. your clan is a joke.. Like in real life.. and in this game.. 

Like I really don't mind taking 4 minutes out of my life.. That don't matter on this forum chat.. Discussion since you want to take it there to break your clans strat or anything since you wanna put it up. 

Edit no one is trying to troll u .. My big clan

U make me [edited]giggle with a band aide on my finger..

Edited by BeanHoleBandit, Dec 27 2017 - 07:29.

Rush_91 #47 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:28

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8537 battles
  • [TDF1] TDF1
Is this whole thread a troll accusing everyone of trolling? Trollception? This forum gets a little wacky this late.

Skyrimosity #48 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15660 battles
  • [RS] RS

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Dec 27 2017 - 00:24, said:

Lol i liked where u went there.. You now don't think the streames wants to talk about what u do.. I didn't.. But as a paying consumer I think some things should be adressed.. would u? I mean if you pay for a pizza and you got nothing according to your logic you shouldn't get it.. LUL..

Ok and i got more ppl but your top clan BS.. Dude i beat your clan easily every time i see them.. LUL 

You pay to watch the stream ad-free and support the streamer. Any other service rendered is streamer discretion. You paid for the pizza, got the pizza, then expected the delivery guy to distract himself with a long conversation with you which would make him miss interacting with other customers and resulting in them being scorned. 

I wouldn’t normally say top clan, but in one of your other inane threads, you pointed out clans consistently lower in ranking in mine as being a top clan so clearly we are. Although, good on you to forget your other useless threads as soon as possible; I wish I shared that ability.

BeanHoleBandit #49 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:30

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15244 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View PostRush_91, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:28, said:

Is this whole thread a troll accusing everyone of trolling? Trollception? This forum gets a little wacky this late.

Lol no.. only the ones that are.. 

Skyrimosity #50 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:31

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15660 battles
  • [RS] RS

View PostRush_91, on Dec 27 2017 - 00:28, said:

I’ve seen him on this forum and in that stream so I honestly believe this is genuinely how he sees things

Rush_91 #51 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:33

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8537 battles
  • [TDF1] TDF1

View PostSkyrimosity, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:31, said:

I’ve seen him on this forum and in that stream so I honestly believe this is genuinely how he sees things

Ahh. Well I've seen you in many threads on here and haven't seen you do any trolling. Seen ya in a match once as well. We lost but you cleaned up house pretty good regardless.

BeanHoleBandit #52 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:33

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15244 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View PostSkyrimosity, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:30, said:

You pay to watch the stream ad-free and support the streamer. Any other service rendered is streamer discretion. You paid for the pizza, got the pizza, then expected the delivery guy to distract himself with a long conversation with you which would make him miss interacting with other customers and resulting in them being scorned. 

I wouldn’t normally say top clan, but in one of your other inane threads, you pointed out clans consistently lower in ranking in mine as being a top clan so clearly we are. Although, good on you to forget your other useless threads as soon as possible; I wish I shared that ability.

I'ma lul this for a minute.. Cause you just turned this into me vs u vs your clan.. And thats fine.. If that is what u and your clan wants.. You let me know what when and where..  And if your local then we dont even need your clan

BeanHoleBandit #53 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15244 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View PostRush_91, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:33, said:

Ahh. Well I've seen you in many threads on here and haven't seen you do any trolling. Seen ya in a match once as well. We lost but you cleaned up house pretty good regardless.

There you go.. I got a band aid on my hand and this guy thinks your a god.. Don't back out now.

BeanHoleBandit #54 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:35

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15244 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View PostSkyrimosity, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:30, said:

I surley didn't pay for the pizza i promise ya.. Dude adressed me like a dude that cared about the supporters.. So before you try to support some BS let me know.. 

BeanHoleBandit #55 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:37

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15244 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View PostSkyrimosity, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:31, said:

So while you twisted this about u and your clan.. Where are u... You wanna invite me? You represent you clan and the guy i'm talking about?

_Laserguided_ #56 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27472 battles

Rush_91 #57 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:38

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8537 battles
  • [TDF1] TDF1

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:34, said:

There you go.. I got a band aid on my hand and this guy thinks your a god.. Don't back out now.

Never said he was a god. Gods a figments of people's imaginations. Just said he was a pretty decent player and seemed a decent enough person from his previous posts.

BeanHoleBandit #58 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:40

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15244 battles
  • [-TDU-] -TDU-

View PostRush_91, on Dec 27 2017 - 07:38, said:

Never said he was a god. Gods a figments of people's imaginations. Just said he was a pretty decent player and seemed a decent enough person from his previous posts.

Well i was just saying he keeps calling me out.. And you backed him and he threw his clan in.. I didn't know how much help he needed.. You talked him up to be soo billy bad butt. 

All i said was i got pricked by a random needle today.. Now all of a sudden him and his clan is good players and so on etc... Sounds like me getting pricked by a needle turned into a game challenge.. I accept with a hurt finger.. 

Edited by BeanHoleBandit, Dec 27 2017 - 07:41.

scharnhorst310 #59 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 24440 battles

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Dec 26 2017 - 22:37, said:

So while you twisted this about u and your clan.. Where are u... You wanna invite me? You represent you clan and the guy i'm talking about?

What would he invite you to, a lesson in proper disposal of garbage? You aren't in a clan at the moment. 

Skyrimosity #60 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15660 battles
  • [RS] RS

View PostRush_91, on Dec 27 2017 - 00:33, said:

Yeah, trolling’s not really my thing but I can be a bit of a sarcastic jerk. Feels good to be recognized from battle and glad it wasn’t one of those “One-shot of damage” battles either.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users