Jump to content


Waffenträger auf E 100

Waffenträger auf E 100 console Chinese server

  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

EMSDragon #1 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 22:33

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36943 battles
  • 26
  • [SEA-M] SEA-M
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

So every day my son hears me complain that I lost my Waffenträger auf E 100.  It was replaced with the Grille 15.  I continue to play the Grille even if i don't like it, it is the only tier 10 TD I have right now..  The only reason I went up that line was to get the Waffenträger auf E 100. I was informed today by my son that (he plays both PC and console) he can get both the Waffenträger auf E 100, and Grille 15.  He said the TD line has a split allowing ownership of both.  So my question is, why can I not have my Waffenträger auf E 100 back.  At least with that GIANT turret that does absolutely nothing in the way of armor  I could possibly unload a clip at other tier 10 tanks an kill one of them with 4 rounds, but if i get unlucky 3 rounds from ANY tier 10 tanks I would be dead... The trade off was a Grille 15 with no armor that gets shot up and down because there are only 2 maps at the moment that a scout can't light the whole map by moving 10 feet (not an actual measurement) but I am expected to support all these heavies around corners that when I go around it I get vaporized.   I have not had anyone to tell me they were afraid to go head to head with the Grille because,  OMG it just occurred to me that the Grille is worse than a T28 Prototype.  With the T28 you must be behind him to be safe and it has A LOT of frontal armor.  The Grille you just have to be beside it because the turret can not turn enough to be a threat.  I know most people would be mad if you removed their favorite tank and gave them a lesser tank in its place, because the people that don't own one raise such a stink about how you got nerf it or remove that tank because it is OP.  If I could chose a TD to replace my auto loader TD I would go with the Sweden tank destroyer line.  At least I would end up with a tank I wanted not a tank the masses forced Wag Gaming to give me. 


Edited by EMSDragon, Dec 28 2017 - 01:50.


raymee101 #2 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 22:45

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 62885 battles
  • 284
  • [AORT] AORT
  • Member since:
    09-06-2012
I think the grille is far better than the wt100, and i really liked my wt100.  The grille is amazing if you use it as intended, reposition, so forth, its got that awesome speed and excellant gun.  I finished all the td missions for my 260 with the grille and did with honors on first try for them all.  Its amazing

Dogsoldier6 #3 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 22:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 58243 battles
  • 2,773
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    11-17-2011

WG tried to 'fix' the WT E-100, failed miserably and just dumped it. IMHO it was a bad idea right out of the box.

 

The Grille 15 is fine and enjoy taking it out. Just use its speed to bounce from firing position to firing position. It is NOT a hide and snipe TD.



Gunadie #4 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 23:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 41437 battles
  • 4,876
  • Member since:
    08-20-2011

View PostEMSDragon, on Dec 27 2017 - 13:33, said:

So every day my son hears me complain that I lost my Waffenträger auf E 100.  I wad replaced with the Grille 15.  I continue to play the Grille even if i don't like it, it is the only tier 10 TD I have right now..  The only reason I went up that line was to get the Waffenträger auf E 100. I was informed today by my son that (he plays both PC and console) he can get both the Waffenträger auf E 100, and Grille 15.  He said the TD line has a split allowing ownership of both.  So my question is, why can I not have my Waffenträger auf E 100 back.  At least with that GIANT turret that does absolutely nothing in the way of armor  I could possibly unload a clip at other tier 10 tanks an kill one of them with 4 rounds, but if i get unlucky 3 rounds from ANY tier 10 tanks I would be dead... The trade off was a Grille 15 with no armor that gets shot up and down because there are only 2 maps at the moment that a scout can't light the whole map by moving 10 feet (not an actual measurement) but I am expected to support all these heavies around corners that when I go around it I get vaporized.   I have not had anyone to tell me they were afraid to go head to head with the Grille because,  OMG it just occurred to me that the Grille is worse than a T28 Prototype.  With the T28 you must be behind him to be safe and it has A LOT of frontal armor.  The Grille you just have to be beside it because the turret can not turn enough to be a threat.  I know most people would be mad if you removed their favorite tank and gave them a lesser tank in its place, because the people that don't own one raise such a stink about how you got nerf it or remove that tank because it is OP.  If I could chose a TD to replace my auto loader TD I would go with the Sweden tank destroyer line.  At least I would end up with a tank I wanted not a tank the masses forced Wag Gaming to give me.

 

Of course you miss one of the most, if not THE most, OP tank ever in WG history!

CynicalDutchie #5 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 23:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 40746 battles
  • 3,921
  • [CYNIC] CYNIC
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
Can people stop making threads about this?

1Mas_BigD #6 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 23:38

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 2736 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-10-2017

View PostGunadie, on Dec 27 2017 - 23:28, said:

 

Of course you miss one of the most, if not THE most, OP tank ever in WG history!

 

Easily balanced out by Type 4 Type 5

 



EMSDragon #7 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 23:42

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36943 battles
  • 26
  • [SEA-M] SEA-M
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

I know WG tried to fix it.  I had mine before the first nerf.  The removal of rounds from the clip was not bad.  As I stated the Grille 15 is not the TD I went up that line to get. I would have went up a different TD line to get the TD of my choice than one I am forced to take because the one I had was removed.  I am sure there are more people out there that love the Grille 15, but it is not the TD i spent my time and credits to get.  I currently have 4 tier 10s researched but since I do not have a premium account it will take me a long time to get 24 million credits to buy them.  What about the fact that the Chinese server has it and the console has it. Why cant the US server have it back?

 


Edited by EMSDragon, Dec 27 2017 - 23:43.


Rena_Dyne #8 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 23:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 8251 battles
  • 4,043
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostEMSDragon, on Dec 27 2017 - 14:42, said:

I know WG tried to fix it.  I had mine before the first nerf.  The removal of rounds from the clip was not bad.  As I stated the Grille 15 is not the TD I went up that line to get. I would have went up a different TD line to get the TD of my choice than one I am forced to take because the one I had was removed.  I am sure there are more people out there that love the Grille 15, but it is not the TD i spent my time and credits to get.  I currently have 4 tier 10s researched but since I do not have a premium account it will take me a long time to get 24 million credits to buy them.  What about the fact that the Chinese server has it and the console has it. Why cant the US server have it back?

 

 

The chinese server has it because the chinese server is grossly pay to win and allows the sale of all the tier tens, reward tanks, and various other things no other server in their right mind would host, its basically an independent server seperate from WG, its also why it has the specials 200% credit booster tanks. The console version is vastly behind on releases from the actual PC version in terms of what tanks come out, and is basically another seperate dev team, which is why they get a ton of different premiums that we'll never see on the PC.

Worland #9 Posted Dec 28 2017 - 05:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 16766 battles
  • 4,943
  • Member since:
    08-09-2012
If you haven't played console, you should try it. If merely for the fact so many tanks removed from PC are still there. And, they have tons of tanks PC never will.

EMSDragon #10 Posted Dec 29 2017 - 10:29

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36943 battles
  • 26
  • [SEA-M] SEA-M
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

Well as much as I would like to set up several accounts covering all the servers, and platforms I can not afford that.  The bout with renal cancer has left me with persistent nausea, and random vomiting, I can no longer work as a Paramedic.  I have lost my job because of medical reasons.  The only income we currently barely pays the bills, so buying premium time, tanks, gold and other items is out of the question for a while.  I should not have to switch platforms, or servers to acquire a tank I already earned.

 



_Gungrave_ #11 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 22:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 42487 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostDogsoldier6, on Dec 27 2017 - 22:47, said:

WG tried to 'fix' the WT E-100, failed miserably and just dumped it. IMHO it was a bad idea right out of the box.

 

The Grille 15 is fine and enjoy taking it out. Just use its speed to bounce from firing position to firing position. It is NOT a hide and snipe TD.

 

To be precise they nerfed the Waffle twice and it was still overpowered.

EMSDragon #12 Posted Jan 09 2018 - 05:03

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36943 battles
  • 26
  • [SEA-M] SEA-M
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012
Well during the past couple weeks one of my children purchased me a late Christmas gift. He bought the T92 which came with 14 days premium and enough gold to buy a Strv S1.  During the past year I have had 4 tier 10s researched but due to the minimal income even with a premium tank and a standard account I was unable to purchase.  Well within the span of we will call it 4 days I amassed enough credits to purchase 3 of those tanks the E 100, T57 Heavy, and T110E4.  So Grille 15 will set in the back of my garage. I started thinking about how the Waffenträger auf E 100 was a fictional tank and the only references to such a tank were tied to WG.  So I researched my new TD and once again the only reverences to the T110E4 are referring to WG .  So is the T110E4 a fictional tank and will i lose it too? 

Sic_Transit_Gloria #13 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 22:41

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 13448 battles
  • 130
  • Member since:
    11-18-2014
The T110e4 isn't completely un- historical. The T110 project was a real thing. They did propose an e4 variant. However, it did not have a turret. The only T110 varient with a turret was the T110e5. So wg is basically making up the in-game T110e4, albeit with some real "inspiration".

The wt auf e100 wasn't removed for historical reasons, but balance reasons. The waffletractor was either the most dangerous tank in the game or the most helpless, depending on whether it was loaded or reloading. It simply hit extremes too far, and couldn't be balanced. Also, it REALLY didn't fit the line, something wg is a stickler about nowadays.

Horst_von_Usedom #14 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 20:35

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 53817 battles
  • 249
  • [PZRGD] PZRGD
  • Member since:
    01-27-2013

View PostSic_Transit_Gloria, on Jan 11 2018 - 15:41, said:

The T110e4 isn't completely un- historical. The T110 project was a real thing. They did propose an e4 variant. However, it did not have a turret. The only T110 varient with a turret was the T110e5. So wg is basically making up the in-game T110e4, albeit with some real "inspiration".

The wt auf e100 wasn't removed for historical reasons, but balance reasons. The waffletractor was either the most dangerous tank in the game or the most helpless, depending on whether it was loaded or reloading. It simply hit extremes too far, and couldn't be balanced. Also, it REALLY didn't fit the line, something wg is a stickler about nowadays.

 

Wargaming made up the turreted T110E4 to please its own staff and preferred players and to ensure their own satisfaction, they coded the cupola so that it was impenetrable. The WT auf E100 was eliminated because Wargaming's preferred player base that didn't like playing German vehicles whine and complained until the Wargaming staff completed the elimination. Eliminating the WT auf E100 was one of the most unethical things I have seen Wargaming do. To prove the unethical approach Wargaming has towards the general player base, they fielded the BC 25t, the Emil II, and the Kranwagn which all have the same capabilities as the WT auf E100. Until the German tech tree players began complaining, Wargaming ensured German vehicles were all less capable than their counter parts, probably due in part to the former Soviet anti-German sentiments prevalent among Wargaming staff. The WT auf E100 was eliminated simply because the Wargaming staff and their gold league, preferred players didn't like its capability. Wargaming has not returned it because they don't want to admit that they cheated their customers especially in light of that fact that they have introduced vehicles into the game with the exact same capabilities they cited for removal of the WT auf E100.

_Gungrave_ #15 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 20:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 42487 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostHorst_von_Usedom, on Jan 18 2018 - 20:35, said:

 

Wargaming made up the turreted T110E4 to please its own staff and preferred players and to ensure their own satisfaction, they coded the cupola so that it was impenetrable. The WT auf E100 was eliminated because Wargaming's preferred player base that didn't like playing German vehicles whine and complained until the Wargaming staff completed the elimination.

 

You can drop the who "this fake tank or that fake tank to validate the Waffle" argument buddy. Simple fact is the Waffle was an ungodly broken mess that was impossible to balance even after being nerfed TWICE.

 

Also the point of them hating on it being german is laughable because they could have just as easily introduced a fake Russian autoloader and you would have still complained.

 

View PostHorst_von_Usedom, on Jan 18 2018 - 20:35, said:

 

Eliminating the WT auf E100 was one of the most unethical things I have seen Wargaming do. To prove the unethical approach Wargaming has towards the general player base, they fielded the BC 25t, the Emil II, and the Kranwagn which all have the same capabilities as the WT auf E100. Until the

 

AHAHAHAHA...no they ███ing don't.

 

Those tanks you mentioned don't have the greatest gun handling nor can they kill an entire tier 10 at 300+ meters with their clip like the Waffle could. Hell the only tank that could have potentially survived a Waffle's clip is the Maus and thats only if the Waffle got a lot of low alpha rolls. No other tank in the history of this game can kill the entirety of a Maus' HP bar unless they got a magical one shot ammo rack.

 

View PostHorst_von_Usedom, on Jan 18 2018 - 20:35, said:

 

Until the German tech tree players began complaining, Wargaming ensured German vehicles were all less capable than their counter parts, probably due in part to the former Soviet anti-German sentiments prevalent among Wargaming staff. The WT auf E100 was eliminated simply because the Wargaming staff and their gold league, preferred players didn't like its capability. Wargaming has not returned it because they don't want to admit that they cheated their customers especially in light of that fact that they have introduced vehicles into the game with the exact same capabilities they cited for removal of the WT auf E100.

 

They've hardly introduced any vehicles with the same capabilities as the Waffle. Even the tier 10 Foch has lower alpha, worse gun handling, and its camo just like the Waffle is laughable.


Edited by _Gungrave_, Jan 18 2018 - 20:52.


EMSDragon #16 Posted Jan 19 2018 - 22:06

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36943 battles
  • 26
  • [SEA-M] SEA-M
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012
With the addition of the SUPER heavies the Waffenträger auf E 100 would balance out the Type 4 and 5 heavy tanks ... give me back my Waffenträger auf E 100 UNNERFED to deal with these tanks.

mrmojo #17 Posted Jan 20 2018 - 00:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 20055 battles
  • 2,571
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011

View PostEMSDragon, on Jan 20 2018 - 05:06, said:

With the addition of the SUPER heavies the Waffenträger auf E 100 would balance out the Type 4 and 5 heavy tanks ... give me back my Waffenträger auf E 100 UNNERFED to deal with these tanks.

 

Very good point - and it would be an interesting contest too.

 

Give me back my WTFE100!!!



_Gungrave_ #18 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 04:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 42487 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostEMSDragon, on Jan 19 2018 - 22:06, said:

With the addition of the SUPER heavies the Waffenträger auf E 100 would balance out the Type 4 and 5 heavy tanks ... give me back my Waffenträger auf E 100 UNNERFED to deal with these tanks.

 

NO!

 

View Postmrmojo, on Jan 20 2018 - 00:17, said:

 

Very good point - and it would be an interesting contest too.

 

Give me back my WTFE100!!!

 

AND HELL NO!

EMSDragon #19 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 09:22

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 36943 battles
  • 26
  • [SEA-M] SEA-M
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

 

Ok so you people opposed to the return of the Waffenträger auf E 100 that I WORKED for are missing the main point.  I DID NOT WANT  the Grille 15 I WORKED AND EARNED the Waffenträger auf E 100.  So why can I not have the tank I WORKED for, or give me a tank I want?



_Gungrave_ #20 Posted Jan 27 2018 - 01:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 42487 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostEMSDragon, on Jan 24 2018 - 09:22, said:

 

Ok so you people opposed to the return of the Waffenträger auf E 100 that I WORKED for are missing the main point.  I DID NOT WANT  the Grille 15 I WORKED AND EARNED the Waffenträger auf E 100.  So why can I not have the tank I WORKED for, or give me a tank I want?

 

As you and every other bad player demanding the return of the Waffle has been told the tank was the most unbalanced tank in the history of this game. Its also the only tank to have taken TWO big nerfs and still be overpowered as all hell.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users