Jump to content


Waffenträger auf E 100

Waffenträger auf E 100 console Chinese server

  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

mrmojo #21 Posted Jan 27 2018 - 02:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 20455 battles
  • 2,868
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011

View Post_Gungrave_, on Jan 27 2018 - 08:39, said:

 

As you and every other bad player demanding the return of the Waffle has been told the tank was the most unbalanced tank in the history of this game. Its also the only tank to have taken TWO big nerfs and still be overpowered as all hell.

 

For the most overpowered tank in the history of the game, we sure did great in it:

 

You: 44% (164 battles)

Me: 37%   (28 battles)

 

WG raked in the $$ as people scrambled to free xp their way up the line then they nerfed it and disappeared it - a really cynical bait and switch in it's purest form...

 

No wonder people are angry, let alone the OP tanks that have been introduced since and that remain in the game.



_Gungrave_ #22 Posted Jan 27 2018 - 05:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 45647 battles
  • 16,299
  • [-SRP-] -SRP-
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View Postmrmojo, on Jan 27 2018 - 02:36, said:

 

For the most overpowered tank in the history of the game, we sure did great in it:

 

You: 44% (164 battles)

Me: 37%   (28 battles)

 

WG raked in the $$ as people scrambled to free xp their way up the line then they nerfed it and disappeared it - a really cynical bait and switch in it's purest form...

 

No wonder people are angry, let alone the OP tanks that have been introduced since and that remain in the game.

 

So what I played it and even I found it to be laughably broken. The only reason I got it was because at the time it was the only tier 10 I was close to unlocking and needed something for when my clanmates wanted to play tier 10. I didn't even like the Waffle because my sole interest for going up the line was to get the RHM.

Niijima_Makoto #23 Posted Jan 27 2018 - 12:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 22001 battles
  • 2,715
  • [MIKU] MIKU
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

View Post_Gungrave_, on Jan 26 2018 - 16:39, said:

 

As you and every other bad player demanding the return of the Waffle has been told the tank was the most unbalanced tank in the history of this game. Its also the only tank to have taken TWO big nerfs and still be overpowered as all hell.

 

It's just broken, as soon as you shoot somebody back into the garage you are stuck with a 1 min long reload. Which tanks your gun out for a long period of time.

EMSDragon #24 Posted Jan 27 2018 - 14:14

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40350 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

Fine here is another point that I should get my Waffenträger auf E 100 back.  There is 1 TD that is OP and most deny its OP abilities that is still in the game that I know of.  The E 25 can perma track and kill tanks without being spotted and without the assistance of another tank.  So what it has a tier 5 gun its a tier 7 tank that can solo a tier 8 tank.  When you can scout your own targets, and have to the fire rate to perma track and kill another tank without being spotted thats OP in my book.  The E 25 was removed from the premium shop but the owners of this tank get to keep it.  There is another TD but I have not been able to verify it is still in the game, SU -76i tier 3 TD removed from premium shop for being too op but owners allowed to keep them.  This TD had pref match making so it was almost always top tier. So you get to keep OP tanks if you pay real money for them but not if you EARNED them?


Edited by EMSDragon, Jan 27 2018 - 14:16.


_Gungrave_ #25 Posted Jan 27 2018 - 17:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 45647 battles
  • 16,299
  • [-SRP-] -SRP-
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostEMSDragon, on Jan 27 2018 - 14:14, said:

Fine here is another point that I should get my Waffenträger auf E 100 back.  There is 1 TD that is OP and most deny its OP abilities that is still in the game that I know of.  The E 25 can perma track and kill tanks without being spotted and without the assistance of another tank.  So what it has a tier 5 gun its a tier 7 tank that can solo a tier 8 tank.  When you can scout your own targets, and have to the fire rate to perma track and kill another tank without being spotted thats OP in my book.  The E 25 was removed from the premium shop but the owners of this tank get to keep it.  There is another TD but I have not been able to verify it is still in the game, SU -76i tier 3 TD removed from premium shop for being too op but owners allowed to keep them.  This TD had pref match making so it was almost always top tier. So you get to keep OP tanks if you pay real money for them but not if you EARNED them?

 

E25 is hardly ever OP unless you're facing a good player that knows how to use it. Far too often I see very bad players who don't understand how that tank is played.

Edited by _Gungrave_, Jan 27 2018 - 17:36.


EMSDragon #26 Posted Jan 29 2018 - 16:40

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40350 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

FV215b (183) "Death Star" it was removed from the tree and left to be a "special vehicle" in the game. What makes it so special that its owners get to keep it but the Waffenträger auf E 100 just gets deleted?  Why not make it a "special vehicle" and don't give me that OP BS.  

 

 



_Gungrave_ #27 Posted Feb 03 2018 - 08:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 45647 battles
  • 16,299
  • [-SRP-] -SRP-
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostEMSDragon, on Jan 29 2018 - 16:40, said:

FV215b (183) "Death Star" it was removed from the tree and left to be a "special vehicle" in the game. What makes it so special that its owners get to keep it but the Waffenträger auf E 100 just gets deleted?  Why not make it a "special vehicle" and don't give me that OP BS.  

 

 

 

183 was balanced, Waffle wasn't

 

Its not rocket science.



EMSDragon #28 Posted Feb 04 2018 - 08:27

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40350 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

Ok lets work these magic numbers that everyone is worried about.  Now lets keep in mind that it takes the Waffenträger auf E 100 almost 1 minute to reload. With that in mind lets check some numbers.

The tier 10s I own:

Tank                 DPM     Pen(all gold round)  Rounds/ min

E 100                                   2250                        334 mm                                 3 = 1 round every 20 seconds

T110E5                                2400                        340 mm                                 6 = 1 round every 10 seconds

T 57 Heavy                          3097                        340 mm                                 4 = 1 round every 2 seconds with a 25 second reload for 33 seconds total. another 4 rounds in 8 seconds  so that is 8 rounds in 1 minute

T110E4                                2308                        375 mm                                 3.08 = 1 round every 19.48 seconds

IS7                                       2146                        303 mm                                 4.38 = 1 round every 13.69 seconds

Waffenträger auf E 100       2229.5                      311 mm                                 4.55 = 1 round every 13.18 seconds, reload for 1 minute, and then another 4 rounds.  so actually it is 4.55 rounds per 2 minutes.

 

So everyone feared this TD with the lowest damage per reload time and the second lowest pen?  yes I know the tank put out 2229 average DPM If they all penned and did 490 damage within 2 minutes of game start and first tank shot.  But it took 1 minute to load at start of game,  At 4.55 rounds a minute that would equal 1 round every 13 seconds.  Well first round in 1 minute and 13 seconds then 3 rounds every 13 seconds, reload for 1 minute and repeat. Every tier 10 I own except the IS 7 has more damage potential than the Waffenträger auf E 100. then there is the armor.  Hull Armor  80/50/40, Turret Armor  20/10/8 it is almost a Hellcat with a bigger gun.

 

                              

 


Edited by EMSDragon, Feb 04 2018 - 08:27.


_Gungrave_ #29 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 01:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 45647 battles
  • 16,299
  • [-SRP-] -SRP-
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostEMSDragon, on Feb 04 2018 - 08:27, said:

Ok lets work these magic numbers that everyone is worried about.  Now lets keep in mind that it takes the Waffenträger auf E 100 almost 1 minute to reload. With that in mind lets check some numbers.

The tier 10s I own:

Tank                 DPM     Pen(all gold round)  Rounds/ min

E 100                                   2250                        334 mm                                 3 = 1 round every 20 seconds

T110E5                                2400                        340 mm                                 6 = 1 round every 10 seconds

T 57 Heavy                          3097                        340 mm                                 4 = 1 round every 2 seconds with a 25 second reload for 33 seconds total. another 4 rounds in 8 seconds  so that is 8 rounds in 1 minute

T110E4                                2308                        375 mm                                 3.08 = 1 round every 19.48 seconds

IS7                                       2146                        303 mm                                 4.38 = 1 round every 13.69 seconds

Waffenträger auf E 100       2229.5                      311 mm                                 4.55 = 1 round every 13.18 seconds, reload for 1 minute, and then another 4 rounds.  so actually it is 4.55 rounds per 2 minutes.

 

So everyone feared this TD with the lowest damage per reload time and the second lowest pen?  yes I know the tank put out 2229 average DPM If they all penned and did 490 damage within 2 minutes of game start and first tank shot.  But it took 1 minute to load at start of game,  At 4.55 rounds a minute that would equal 1 round every 13 seconds.  Well first round in 1 minute and 13 seconds then 3 rounds every 13 seconds, reload for 1 minute and repeat. Every tier 10 I own except the IS 7 has more damage potential than the Waffenträger auf E 100. then there is the armor.  Hull Armor  80/50/40, Turret Armor  20/10/8 it is almost a Hellcat with a bigger gun.

 

                              

 

 

All that and you fail to understand that it still has the highest burst damage potential of any tank ever put into the game. It was also fairly accurate at range which coupled with that 2450 potential DPM and it was the bane of every player going against it. Back then playing tier 8s was awful because just 2 rounds of its 5 round clip would knock out most if not all of your HP.

 

So please continue with this debate on bringing the tank back as I've yet to find a single player that can come up with a valid reason other than "I want my fun tank back"



EMSDragon #30 Posted Sep 27 2018 - 03:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40350 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012
Ok here is my new solution to end the Waffenträger auf E 100 removal.  When the FV215b (183) "Deathstar" was removed the players that had it got to keep it AND was given another tier 10 TD, the Badger.  I do not want the Badger, so give every player that had the Waffenträger auf E 100 the FV215b (183) "Deathstar".  That would shut me up.

Firemoth #31 Posted Oct 01 2018 - 09:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 38285 battles
  • 4,439
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011

View PostEMSDragon, on Sep 27 2018 - 12:58, said:

Ok here is my new solution to end the Waffenträger auf E 100 removal.  When the FV215b (183) "Deathstar" was removed the players that had it got to keep it AND was given another tier 10 TD, the Badger.  I do not want the Badger, so give every player that had the Waffenträger auf E 100 the FV215b (183) "Deathstar".  That would shut me up.

 

the FV183 wasnt removed though. it was just replaced. you already got a replacement for the wte100, the grille15.

why would WG give you a FV, it makes no sense. why do people even care about the wte100, its been gone for like 3 years now.

 

you dont see IS4 owners asking for a free STI. they got a free IS8, which was hot garbage until WG buffed it like 3 years after the switch.


Edited by Firemoth, Oct 01 2018 - 09:46.


AZandEL #32 Posted Oct 08 2018 - 04:08

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30669 battles
  • 760
  • Member since:
    09-06-2012

View Post_Gungrave_, on Jan 27 2018 - 16:36, said:

 

E25 is hardly ever OP unless you're facing a good player that knows how to use it. Far too often I see very bad players who don't understand how that tank is played.

 

Wrong. Its usually OP. ROF is insane for a make believe tank. You just don't like to hear it..

EMSDragon #33 Posted Oct 16 2018 - 15:57

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40350 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

View PostFiremoth, on Oct 01 2018 - 08:44, said:

 

the FV183 wasnt removed though. it was just replaced. you already got a replacement for the wte100, the grille15.

why would WG give you a FV, it makes no sense. why do people even care about the wte100, its been gone for like 3 years now.

 

you dont see IS4 owners asking for a free STI. they got a free IS8, which was hot garbage until WG buffed it like 3 years after the switch.

 

And there is another example.  If you had understood the post you would have noticed the "got to keep" part.  The tank that was "replaced" was not removed from their inventory but they were given a second tank.  When WG took my Waffenträger auf E 100 they gave me the Grille 15, but when they replaced the FV215b (183) "Deathstar" with the Badger, the player GOT TO KEEP the FV215b (183) "Deathstar".  As you pointed out IS 4 owners got a FREE IS 8 so they got to keep their IS 4.  We did not get to keep our tanks.  So you take the tank I chose, let me chose the one I want to replace it, and keep the Grille15.


Edited by EMSDragon, Oct 16 2018 - 15:59.


EMSDragon #34 Posted Nov 05 2018 - 22:33

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40350 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012
What's the difference in being one shotted by an arty, a FV215b (183) "Death Star", or a Waffenträger auf E 100?  Arty can not 1 shot ANYTHING, the Waffenträger auf E 100 was removed, BUT you can still be 1 shotted by a FV215b (183) "Death Star".  How do I know this OP tank destroyer can do it?  Well you see I was in my T-100-LT, I poked a ridge and got shot by a FV215b (183) "Death Star" for 1500 damage, no it was not an ammo rack, no my crew was not killed, and no I did not burn up.  The OP TD that was replaced by the Badger still exists and I can not get one because it was REMOVED from the tech tree.  But the Waffenträger auf E 100 was removed and DELETED from my garage.  What is the difference than being clipped by a Waffenträger auf E 100, or being 1 shotted by a FV215b (183) "Death Star"?  Untill WG gives me back my Waffenträger auf E 100 or gives me a FV215b (183) "Death Star" I'll keep posting here and keep this thread alive.  AND NO I DON'T WANT A BADGER, I can earn one of those.

EMSDragon #35 Posted Nov 16 2018 - 13:21

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40350 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

Well here is the NEXT rant abut loosing my favorite TD.   Was just in a match on Lakeville, was hull down in a Conqueror,  got shot with a premium round by a FV4002, would not be so bad if with the second round he had not killed me, but he was the ONLY thing that shot me.  So a tier 9 heavy 2 shotted by a tier 10 td.  If I had my td I probably could have killed him but I probably would have died anyway.  How is the FV and Deathstar not OP?  Just a BS reason for removing a tank from the game. I can't even do that kind of damage in my E3, E4, what other TD does over 1k damage with 1 shot ?

 


Edited by EMSDragon, Nov 16 2018 - 13:24.


Undeadwolf #36 Posted Oct 11 2019 - 22:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 15976 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    08-27-2011
Well for all of you people claiming the WT E100 is still op your just dumb Honestly Compare the WT E100 to the new Foch B  yea the Foch B has .3 dispersion compaired to the .26 but honestly the Foch B does more burst damage way more pen on gold rounds better camo armor is faster more burst damage almost half the time per reload for 6 shots that are the same 2 sec apart as well as the foch cant be one shot from a He round from the front like the WT can honestly the reason it was removed was because it wasent russian and tryed to fix it just 2 times when they have the defender and the obj 268 v4 that was so broken and still is super crazy not like it was but still is ok people like the grill i get it i hate the grill i got the WT to have a fun cool tank i feel ripped off and honestly i would rather have a jag e100 then the grill the way this game is now the WT is fine if not now lacking with the way arty works now the types the crapbarns and the fvs even the wheeled lights that tank should be brought back and for the people saying its not balanced maybe back then but now this game is far from what it used to be remember we did not have physics then and when it was removed we only had physics for .01 of a patch before it was removed from the game so honestly do your homework because the game now is a different beast i mean lets keep giving the Big Clan Players The broken reward tanks so give me my TD back now that its average now if not crappy the way this game is now

Edited by Undeadwolf, Oct 11 2019 - 22:18.


EMSDragon #37 Posted Oct 28 2019 - 01:59

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40350 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012
So while playing a match and staring at the Deathstar on my team and shooting the Deathstar on the enemy team I had a thought.  When they removed the Waffenträger auf E 100, they replaced it with what they thought was a good TD, but when they removed the FV215b (183) aka the Deathstar it was not removed but moved to premium status and replaced.  So lets suppose I had a Deathstar at that time, I would have been given a Badger to replace it and got to keep my FV215b (183) which is now classified as a premium tank and gets all the perks other premium tank have.  Not a single Waffenträger auf E 100 player I know was given a free tier 10 premium TD that can not be bought or earned.  Where is my free tier 10 premium TD.  For all you people that wish people would stop making posts about this just swipe left, and the Debbie Downers that think this post is about my OP TD being returned, that is part of it but it is also about fair treatment to the community.  You make one tank a premium and unattainable, you should do the same with all of them that your community bought or earned.  So after I posted this, I went to pick someone up from work and another fine point came into my brain.  Any time the removal of these two TDs are mentioned it is always said by someone,"The FV215b (183) was removed because it did not fit in with that line not because it is OP.", well it does fit in with the new line that ends with FV4005 Stage II.  So could they not delete the FV4005 Stage II or make it tier 9 and put the FV215b (183) in its place?  This would negate my argument about the free tier 10 premium.  As we all know premium tanks earn more per battle than any regular tank.

Edited by EMSDragon, Oct 28 2019 - 02:31.


EMSDragon #38 Posted Nov 04 2019 - 19:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40350 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

These are not my words but the words of a Youtuber named DezGamez  "Foch B is New WT E-100, With Buffed Alpha?"  I am not allowed to post the link or embed the video even though there is a button for it.  So when do I get my Waffenträger auf E 100 back with an armor buff?????  go to youtube and paste 

watch?v=cIEoScWFBqc


Edited by EMSDragon, Nov 04 2019 - 19:20.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users