Coincidence?

mods top clan

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Guest_Heldar_* #21 Posted Dec 29 2017 - 10:30

View PostJackson120, on Dec 28 2017 - 17:40, said:

Yes, it is a coincidence. There is absolutely no way to manipulate RNG for any individual or group. RNG is what's behind these critically damaging shots.

Well.. There is technically.  Some tanks (tend to be smaller caliber guns) do have higher chances of doing more damage to modules.  Im not sure if its a volume of shots put out (high reload) or what, but i do tend to score far more module hits with my t92 than I do with my type 59 or trump wagon.

lukzomg1 #22 Posted Dec 29 2017 - 11:43

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 42495 battles

View PostJackson120, on Dec 28 2017 - 23:40, said:

Yes, it is a coincidence. There is absolutely no way to manipulate RNG for any individual or group. RNG is what's behind these critically damaging shots.

Or actually knowing where they are located and shooting them...

Markd73 #23 Posted Dec 29 2017 - 12:11

Major

• Players
  • 31581 battles

View PostEricmopar, on Dec 29 2017 - 09:07, said:

Actually they have some points...

First of all, it's really weird that they ask you to change your password so often. I grew up and worked in Silicon Valley, and changing a password so often is just strange.

Second of all, Quicky Baby himself has exposed at least one Aim-Bot in use in game.

He discovered it when some Bozo sent him a video of his miraculous game, for Quicky Baby to post on his YouTube channel.

In Blitz at least, hit skins which would violate the EULA and give a person an advantage, are rampant on late night streams. Any reasonable human would know those incidents have to be the tip of the iceberg in the WG games.

The original post claims that competitions are rigged. All he provided was assertions.

On your points

1) Correlation does not equal causation with passwords

2) Evidence of one person cheating does not mean that all competitions are rigged

3) We are talking about pc not blitz. You are also resorting to a no true Scotsman fallacy 

Crimson_Saber #24 Posted Dec 29 2017 - 14:07

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 15516 battles

View PostiSkvio, on Dec 28 2017 - 17:35, said:

It is a coincidence that professional players always have the most modules with the least amount of shots.
The crew members always kill you with a shot or something.
Nose because ... but always in skirmishes of chance that clans tops always make 2-3 ammoracks or things like that ...

google translate, sorry

All in your head. I purposely shoot various spots on the reds hoping for an effect like ammo rack, hitting the engine or killing the driver, and so on. I get rewarded sometimes. Like shooting the front or lower plate of the KV2, German tanks etc, and watching them catch on fire. Will check the battle report, and often get bruiser. Get a big grin on my face seeing that I rekt a reds modules, or killed their crew.

Fractured_Raptor #25 Posted Dec 29 2017 - 14:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 22032 battles
  • [O-VER] O-VER
There could be a mechanic buried in the code to let WG designate things like that, but that requires a tinfoil hat. Might as well tinfoil your house and car while you're at it too. If anything I say patches screw with the module mechanics. After every one ammo racks and fires are all over the god damn place. After a while it settles down. Could just be my imagination but that's the only " rigging " I've seem to noticed. 

Edited by Fractured_Raptor, Dec 29 2017 - 15:00.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users