*Newer Players, you should always check your emails regularly...

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Iron_Soul_Stealer #1 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 01:42

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

Hey New Players! 

I already own a T7 Combat Car, but for those newer wot players out there that don't have one yet, go and check the email you used to create your wot account. Apparently, Wargaming has recently sent out some bonus codes for you to get a free T7 Car. It's very easy to do. Just find and copy your bonus code {if you have one}, then go to your account management page to paste the code. Once you have redeemed and activated your code, you will receive your free gift tank {or something else..?}. I know I'm guilty of not checking my emails often enough, and I'm sure I've missed out on some great free offers/bonus codes over the years. So, for all you new players out there {including all our 'seasoned players', as well}, always remember to check your emails regularly, because you never know what kind of free stuff you might find inside.

*Oh, and I'd like to post this really cool video that my new friend Kylinox made recently. I met him in a training room, and agreed to help out with his T7 video. Check out his youtube channel when you get a chance. He does some outstanding editing work and creates some really great videos. Here's one of them:

^..Who's that handsome Dude driving the T7 Combat Car..? ...:B Oh wait, that's me!

~Cheers, and Happy New Year everyone.

Lethalhavoc #2 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 02:05

Major

• Players
  • 38493 battles
I didn't get that email, a lot of players didn't get it either.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #3 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 02:17

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

*Oh, and I also wanted to take this opportunity to let all our newer players {including our 'seasoned' regular players} that I will be running some fun mid-tier battle training rooms most weekends/evenings. Look for me on the NA server. 

~Cheers, and have fun out there! :)

Iron_Soul_Stealer #4 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 02:37

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

*And for all those wot players out there that ALREADY have a T7 Combat Car, or have been given one in the past from WG, this T7 bonus code obviously does not apply to you, and you would not have received that particular email. However, maybe you would have received a different bonus code, and NOT the T7. Besides, why should WG send you a code for a free T7 Car if they already gave you one in the past. If you sold it, don't come here and get salty. That was your choice. I kept mine.

Again, some of you 'salty-seasoned players' need to please read the title of this thread. We are in the NEWCOMERS' FORUM SECTION. Thanks.

Spoiler

~Cheers!

RetroMan55 #5 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 02:54

Captain

• Players
  • 73728 battles
  • [DWING] DWING

I hate to disagree with you, but I know quite a few "experienced players" with well over 25K battles that got the email - including my son.  Some codes gave the T7, others gave players personal reserves, premium time, etc..  After 5 go-arounds with support, I was left with the explanation that I didn't get the email because it was set up to be random.  If you didn't get the email - too bad, you won't be getting the codes.  That includes the fact that some included codes for World of Warplanes and World of Warships. 

So if you don't play the other games, or like me, quit playing (I was a beta tester) then how can one say you are too experience to receive the codes?  Just another example of WG playing favorites and dividing the player base.  Whatever WG, who's really going to cry over a $7 tank?  Lesson learned once again - "support" is a dead end, most responses are canned boilerplate.  Don't waste your time.  Just grin and bear it. Happy New Year WG.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #6 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 02:58

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

It's getting saltier than the dead sea in this place....:facepalm:

Iron_Soul_Stealer #7 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 03:12

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

Maybe those players that didn't get a bonus code were on the 'Naughty list'...:D If so, that would also include me, as I didn't receive a code for anything...yet. But you don't see me getting all salty about it. Every day that I'm alive is a bonus for me.

Anyway, the moral of this story/thread {in case any of you missed it}, is CHECK your emails regularly, regardless of the high levels of salt being thrown around here, and regardless of how many battles you do, or don't have. Because it's generally a good idea, and it could get you some free stuff. You won't know unless you try.

Worland #8 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 04:55

Major

• Players
  • 16671 battles
No one I know got that email. Whether new, haven't played in years, or a current player.

You know what is available to everyone? Free day of premium for playing. Get two more free days playing Warplanes (which works here too). Plus two more at Warships.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #9 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 23:42

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

View PostWorland, on Dec 30 2017 - 22:55, said:

No one I know got that email. Whether new, haven't played in years, or a current player.

You know what is available to everyone? Free day of premium for playing. Get two more free days playing Warplanes (which works here too). Plus two more at Warships.

^..I know someone that got that email, and no, it wasn't me. They got a bonus code for a T7 Car, and it worked fine. Again, I didn't receive any bonus codes, but I'm not salty about it.

I still have my T7 Car...:coin:

----------------------------------------------------------------

And for all those players out there that were given a free T7 Combat Car, in the past, but sold it... that's their own fault. There's no need to come here and get all salty about it. They made their choice.

But again, the moral of this thread {story} was this:

*CHECK your emails regularly, regardless of the high levels of salt being thrown around here, and regardless of how many battles you do, or don't have. Because it's generally a good idea, and it could get you some free stuff. You won't know unless you try.

Desert_Faux #10 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 00:24

Major

• Players
  • 4485 battles
  • [-DTOM] -DTOM
I didn't get any such email :( I already got it but I was kinda looking forward to the gold equivalent. 

Iron_Soul_Stealer #11 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 00:33

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

View PostDesert_Faux, on Dec 31 2017 - 18:24, said:

I didn't get any such email :( I already got it but I was kinda looking forward to the gold equivalent. 

^..I don't think it works that way, dude.

But you did get the free Christmas T-29...right..? {along with everyone else...}

Enjoy it, and never sell it. You might regret it later, like all these other 'salty-seasoned' people who sold their T7's.

~Cheers!

Iron_Soul_Stealer #12 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 00:55

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

Have a Happy New Year Everyone.

*And enjoy the game responsibly.

Wingfan #13 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 01:37

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1499 battles

I check my emails daily, like most. Ive never gotten anything, i feel like im missing out. 

Iron_Soul_Stealer #14 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 01:52

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

View PostWingfan, on Dec 31 2017 - 19:37, said:

I check my emails daily, like most. Ive never gotten anything, i feel like im missing out. 

^..It looks like you just started this game recently {in 2017 of this year..?}.

Keep checking those emails. I know I'll be checking mine regularly. And I'm sure something will come up, eventually. Until then, enjoy your free T-29...:)

Wingfan #15 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 02:46

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1499 battles

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Dec 30 2017 - 20:17, said:

*Oh, and I also wanted to take this opportunity to let all our newer players {including our 'seasoned' regular players} that I will be running some fun mid-tier battle training rooms most weekends/evenings. Look for me on the NA server. 

~Cheers, and have fun out there! :)

Come train me....

Still a newbie, how can i find you in game?

Wingfan #16 Posted Jan 01 2018 - 05:41

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1499 battles
Im guessing its a no... its ok

Iron_Soul_Stealer #17 Posted Jan 06 2018 - 00:12

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

View PostWingfan, on Dec 31 2017 - 20:46, said:

Come train me....

I'm still here, Dude. :)

Just took a break from the forum for a few days to enjoy the holidays/New Years.

You can find me most weekends {evenings mostly} on the NA server. I run lower/mid tier battle training rooms. There's a big group of us that don't take things too seriously, and like to brawl.... and we have lots of fun doing it! I try to balance the teams as best I can, and many battles are so close we sometimes end up with only 2 tanks left...brawling it out to the last man. Any player is welcome. My only rule is that players are NOT permitted to team kill. Team killers will be kicked out of the room, and may also lose their future room privileges permanently.

*Also, you can type in my username in your search window of your contacts section, in your garage. If you have any other questions, you can send me a message whenever you like. I've already looked you up, and have sent you a friend request. Let me know if you didn't get it. My contacts list has been acting a bit screwy lately. 

~Cheers, and I hope you have a great new year!

Iron_Soul_Stealer #18 Posted Jan 10 2018 - 21:56

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

View PostWingfan, on Dec 31 2017 - 20:46, said:

Come train me....

^..Dude, did you get my message..? :unsure: I sent it to your garage.

I also sent you a friend invite, so I can bring you in to one of my training rooms, next time I run one.

*One more thing...

My contacts list is working a bit better now, but some of my private garage-messages seem to be disappearing for reasons unknown. Are you having this problem too...? Let me know if you got my message. ~Cheers!

View PostDesert_Faux, on Dec 31 2017 - 18:24, said:

Quick question, Dude....

You mentioned that WG gave you a free T7 Combat Car in the past, right...? {probably the same time I got mine...}.

*So, did you keep your T7 Car, or sell it..?

Again, I kept mine, and I'm glad I did.

G3nst3r #19 Posted Jan 10 2018 - 22:17

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12236 battles
  • [SCRP1] SCRP1

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Dec 30 2017 - 20:58, said:

It's getting saltier than the dead sea in this place....:facepalm:

I applaud your efforts in doing this.    I actually got a few bonuses this holiday break, either by paying attention to forum postings or friends, facebook group postings, etc. that contained codes for WOWP, WOW or WOT....lots of free stuff!!!    I did get the Combat car email and I did not currently have it, so it was a welcome addition to the garage.

Sometimes these emails end up in the junk/spam folder, so you should look in those boxes as well....most folks I know got the email.

Thanks for all you do man!!!   

Iron_Soul_Stealer #20 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 23:15

Major

• Players
  • 3020 battles

View PostG3nst3r, on Jan 10 2018 - 16:17, said:

I applaud your efforts in doing this.  I actually got a few bonuses this holiday break, either by paying attention to forum postings or friends, facebook group postings, etc. that contained codes for WOWP, WOW or WOT....lots of free stuff!!!    I did get the Combat car email and I did not currently have it, so it was a welcome addition to the garage.

Sometimes these emails end up in the junk/spam folder, so you should look in those boxes as well....most folks I know got the email.

Thanks for all you do man!!!   

You're welcome, Dude...:rolleyes:

And I agree, that's great advice.

*I have also noticed that a few of my wot emails have ended up in the spam/junk folder. I retrieved them, however, and checked the 'not junk' box for future mailing. Not sure how many free bonus codes/free stuff I missed in the past, but as I mentioned, I will be checking my wot emails regularly for now on, and I encourage others out there to do the same.

~Cheers Dude, and enjoy your new Combat Car. I still have mine, and I love it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users