Ace Tanker Mastery Mission Emblems

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Ace Tanker Mastery Mission Emblems (8 members have cast votes)

If you successfully complete a mastery mission, should they give you enough emblems to go on all emblem slots for all seasons if you so desire to put them there?

1. Yes (7 votes [87.50%])

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

2. No (1 vote [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

panzer716 #1 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 04:20

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10989 battles

So I just did the T-62A Ace Tanker Mastery Mission (see screenshot at the end of this post) and I have done these missions before the customization changes went into effect and I was expecting to be able to put my Ace Tanker emblems on both sides of my tank across all 3 seasons, but I was only credited with 1 single emblem. That means I can only put it on 1 side of my T-62A turret for only 1 season. That doesn't seem right at all. I sent a ticket in but who knows what will become of that. I searched the forums and couldn't find an independent topic related to this so I thought I would just start one. Maybe I didn't look hard enough though. Here is what I sent in the ticket:

"So I just completed the mastery mission for the T-62A to get the ace tanker emblems (See attached screenshots) and I couldn't help but notice the payout was a single emblem. With the new customization changes, this means I can only apply this emblem to a single side of my tank, for a single season. This does not seem right to me. When you received these mission rewards before the customization changes went into effect, it allowed you to put these emblems on both sides of your tank turret across all three seasons. Now it is only good for one side on one season? Please tell me this is a mistake or the remaining 5 emblems can be credited to my account or something because getting that Ace wasn't easy and I was not expecting this to be my reward. Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing from you. Happy New Year!"

Has anyone else been hit by this? Doesn't really seem fair to me. Here are my after after battle results for my ace if anyone wants to see potentially what it takes (it was 1260 base xp by the way):

Posted Image

Edited by panzer716, Dec 31 2017 - 04:21.

galspanic #2 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 04:38

Major

• -Players-
  • 24490 battles
It’s a clear “duh, yes” that I hope gets fixed.

Da_Vinci #3 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 05:18

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34552 battles
  • [PZMOE] PZMOE

Your emblems don't change across seasons.

On a different note, why would you want to have 2 mastery emblems on either side? The point is to show off you were able to get a mastery in the specific time period.

panzer716 #4 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 05:35

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10989 battles

View PostDa_Vinci, on Dec 31 2017 - 05:18, said:

Your emblems don't change across seasons.

On a different note, why would you want to have 2 mastery emblems on either side? The point is to show off you were able to get a mastery in the specific time period.

Emblems most certainly change across seasons. There are 2 slots, one for each side of your turret, aka 6 emblems that are needed for the 3 seasons, winter, summer, desert. I'm not really sure what you are saying in the second part. There are 2 emblem slots on your turret, I want to put my mastery badge on both sides of my turret. That's what i mean by "either side". Does that clear things up?

Edited by panzer716, Dec 31 2017 - 05:36.

__WarChild__ #5 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 05:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 9863 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

I don't want to say I beat you to this, but I beat you to this.  My previous post:

http://forum.worldof...ems-only-one-1/

Some people seem to be confused about this, so here's the clarity.  You need SIX (6) emblems to put one on each side of your tank, for each of the 3 seasons.  Previously, I received the Ace in the AMX 40 and received 6.  I know this because all 6 of them are on my WZ-111 5A (a tank that I haven't aced, but I will one day).

For the Conqueror mastery, since I only received 1 - I put that emblem on the Matilda (I have 16 Aces in the Matilda - three 10 kill games)) since it only takes one emblem on its turret.

*I've since sold the Conqueror and now own the Super Conqueror.  Sadly, 6,700 Damage with 1,400 Blocked Damage is apparently NOT enough for the Ace in the Super.  I shudder to think what it's going to take...

Edited by __WarChild__, Dec 31 2017 - 06:00.

panzer716 #6 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 06:25

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10989 battles

View Post__WarChild__, on Dec 31 2017 - 05:56, said:

I don't want to say I beat you to this, but I beat you to this.  My previous post:

http://forum.worldof...ems-only-one-1/

Some people seem to be confused about this, so here's the clarity.  You need SIX (6) emblems to put one on each side of your tank, for each of the 3 seasons.  Previously, I received the Ace in the AMX 40 and received 6.  I know this because all 6 of them are on my WZ-111 5A (a tank that I haven't aced, but I will one day).

For the Conqueror mastery, since I only received 1 - I put that emblem on the Matilda (I have 16 Aces in the Matilda - three 10 kill games)) since it only takes one emblem on its turret.

*I've since sold the Conqueror and now own the Super Conqueror.  Sadly, 6,700 Damage with 1,400 Blocked Damage is apparently NOT enough for the Ace in the Super.  I shudder to think what it's going to take...

And so you have. Like I said, I guess I just didn't search good enough. At least you are in the same boat as me so you understand. Haha Super Conc is OP by the way. You will need to do A LOT to get an ace in that.

panzer716 #7 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 07:38

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10989 battles

Well, I got a response....

"Hello panzer716,

Thanks for contacting us.

When Update 9.21 was released, the Tank Mastery missions were still under the pre-9.21 condition. So you'll indeed get one Ace Tanker emblem once you complete it. However, because of the update, you can remove previously earned Ace Tanker emblems from other tanks and then you can mount them on another. For instance, my colleague's IS-3 has this emblem. He can now remove it and put it on any other tank that he has.

Hope this clears things up and have a nice day.

Best Regards,"

The thing is, I don't want to remove any of the emblems I've already earned... I earned them for that tank and want to keep them on that tank... I'll reply and see what he says...

panzer716 #8 Posted Dec 31 2017 - 08:10

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10989 battles

I got a second response and I guess this is as good as I will get for now. I do appreciate the guy that I was dealing with though. He actually took the time to craft a response, not just copy and paste something. Lol Here is what he said:

"Hello Allan,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I understand your sentiment regarding this matter about your emblems. They are more than just emblems; these are symbols of all your hard work and perseverance in-game on your tanks. The most that we can do is tag and forward this ticket of yours to the Devs so they can look in to. This is indeed the most that we can do regarding your Ace Tanker emblems.

I can assure you though that here at Wargaming.net support, we dedicate ourselves in making sure that all of our players' issues are addressed. If it's something beyond our scope, we'll still make sure to forward it to the right department just to be sure that you guys are not left hanging.

With that being said, we have compiled the feedback that you have given us and submitted it to the Development Team for further review.

In the meantime, you can keep your eyes peeled for any new developments:
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news

Thank you again for bringing this to us and we hope you will continue to love World of Tanks.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users