Jump to content


2018 and still no community tournaments.


30 replies to this topic

Trapster99 #21 Posted Apr 09 2018 - 22:42

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 38923 battles
  • 124
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012

You have the new Update 1.0, cool looking new maps, nicely reworked maps.  The visuals are amazing.

 

So......

 

Bring back the tournaments!  Please



Hadez411 #22 Posted Jun 04 2018 - 22:46

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16259 battles
  • 168
  • [O-VER] O-VER
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013
PLEASE bring back the tournaments. The game has become very single-faceted now that tournaments are gone and I see Front Line also was only temporary.

mpank #23 Posted Jun 06 2018 - 15:33

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15695 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

I don't think WG NA ever checks this forum, but RU and EU servers still have tourneys:

 

 

Would be nice to know why not NA?

Maybe because they want everyone gone from NA and moved to EU or RU, and once this is done NA will be shut down and next server to follow will be server with less traffic...



KlaxosaurPrincess #24 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 04:10

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 10945 battles
  • 1,621
  • [L4ST] L4ST
  • Member since:
    12-21-2016

View Postmpank, on Jun 06 2018 - 23:33, said:

I don't think WG NA ever checks this forum, but RU and EU servers still have tourneys:

 

 

Would be nice to know why not NA?

Maybe because they want everyone gone from NA and moved to EU or RU, and once this is done NA will be shut down and next server to follow will be server with less traffic...

 

Contact us

 

Want to organise a World of Tanks competition?

Send us your tournament proposal at esportseu@wargaming.net and we will assist you with your project.

 

Woaah ... But in this server...
SEND YOUR **************** MONEY xD.

 



Flaming_Amazon #25 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 07:50

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 8449 battles
  • 16
  • [BT-SX] BT-SX
  • Member since:
    11-14-2015
I was hoping after taking another extensive break from WoT that they would finally start listening to their fan base. still the same sh*t different day eh WG?? No tourney's screwed the global map and still too many OP prem tanks... thanks but no thanks Ill never play WoT again.

Blaze_terror #26 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 17:42

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14404 battles
  • 1,250
  • [N0RAD] N0RAD
  • Member since:
    05-17-2013
They start back up this week .  Waiting on it to be posted     today

mpank #27 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 18:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15695 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View PostBlaze_terror, on Jun 11 2018 - 11:42, said:

They start back up this week .  Waiting on it to be posted     today

 

this type of trolling is not very nice... 

Nothing here for almost a year: https://worldoftanks...en/tournaments/



Blaze_terror #28 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 18:38

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14404 battles
  • 1,250
  • [N0RAD] N0RAD
  • Member since:
    05-17-2013

View Postmpank, on Jun 11 2018 - 11:14, said:

 

this type of trolling is not very nice... 

Nothing here for almost a year: https://worldoftanks...en/tournaments/

Lol trust me fact.   Not trolling.   Look for something to be posted today.   Only info on it right now is battles this Friday a  3v3 tier 10 on mines   attack defense. I would link the forum post but I'm on my phone 



mpank #29 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 18:42

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15695 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View PostBlaze_terror, on Jun 11 2018 - 12:38, said:

Lol trust me fact.   Not trolling.   Look for something to be posted today.   Only info on it right now is battles this Friday a  3v3 tier 10 on mines   attack defense. I would link the forum post but I'm on my phone 

 

Only thing I found is this: https://worldoftanks...ccer-mode-2018/

 

And this is soccer mode ...



Blaze_terror #30 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 18:44

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14404 battles
  • 1,250
  • [N0RAD] N0RAD
  • Member since:
    05-17-2013

View Postmpank, on Jun 11 2018 - 11:42, said:

 

Only thing I found is this: https://worldoftanks...ccer-mode-2018/

 

And this is soccer mode ...

Without further ado ---------replies to this topic
CabbageMechanic #1
Posted last week
Senior Community Manager


Administrator
7671 battles 
348  
[WGA]  WGA
Member since:
09-18-2010
Hey Tankers,

I am pleased to say that we are finally prepared to announce the return of Tournaments to the NA server.  As I stated previously, we will be starting simple and working our way up, but we will move towards re-establishing a regular schedule of tournaments ranging from casual slugfests to serious competitive brackets, and even Call to Arms style clan showdowns.  Jambijon and Domosapien will be our new tournament administrators, and together we are excited to relaunch something that has been sorely missing from our region for the last several months.

Our opener will take place next Friday, June 15th.  A detailed post covering rules, prizing, and registration will made next Monday, June 11th, and you can expect registration to take place from Tuesday-Thursday of next week.  Some other details:

- Platournament 3v3 Bo3 Single Elimination format
- Tier X
- Attack/Defense on Mines

Thank your for your patience, and please feel free to leave any suggestions regarding the format and implementation of future tournaments below



mpank #31 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 18:47

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 15695 battles
  • 502
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View PostBlaze_terror, on Jun 11 2018 - 12:44, said:

Without further ado ---------replies to this topic
CabbageMechanic #1
Posted last week
Senior Community Manager


Administrator
7671 battles 
348  
[WGA]  WGA
Member since:
09-18-2010
Hey Tankers,

I am pleased to say that we are finally prepared to announce the return of Tournaments to the NA server.  As I stated previously, we will be starting simple and working our way up, but we will move towards re-establishing a regular schedule of tournaments ranging from casual slugfests to serious competitive brackets, and even Call to Arms style clan showdowns.  Jambijon and Domosapien will be our new tournament administrators, and together we are excited to relaunch something that has been sorely missing from our region for the last several months.

Our opener will take place next Friday, June 15th.  A detailed post covering rules, prizing, and registration will made next Monday, June 11th, and you can expect registration to take place from Tuesday-Thursday of next week.  Some other details:

- Platournament 3v3 Bo3 Single Elimination format
- Tier X
- Attack/Defense on Mines

Thank your for your patience, and please feel free to leave any suggestions regarding the format and implementation of future tournaments below

 

Thanks, found it: http://forum.worldof...of-tournaments/

 

Sorry for calling you a troll!





Reply to this topic



  
For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users