Dont believe most of what forum posters tell ya

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

dpmgumby #41 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:22

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3056 battles

View PostEmperorJuliusCaesar, on Jan 04 2018 - 06:16, said:

So sorry, stats don't back up your assertion.  The lower tier players are far worse.

? lol what stats did you bring, you only spoke of your own opinion.....  so yours is right and mine is wrong.... thanks for coming out

EmperorJuliusCaesar #42 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:26

Captain

• Players
  • 21874 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View Postdpmgumby, on Jan 03 2018 - 17:57, said:

View PostArturo_Steel, on Jan 04 2018 - 02:49, said:

You're winrate reflects how much you help your team win. If you were doing as much as you say you are, you wouldn't be losing over half of your games.

winrate says nothing about what you do for your team, holy frick try thinking first mate.

win rate is simply the percentage of games you win compared to how many you lose. 

In other games sure, games where 1 or even 2 players could carry a game due to armor or training etc..... not here in WOT. Even a unicum platoon will have a hard time carrying a team when 11 of the 15 players have no clue what to do and spend most the time hiding or shooting walls.

No sir, what you should be looking at is wn7 wn8  even hit percentage.

But heres the best part, as with all postings that say anything negative about the game.... is it becomes a posting where everyone just attacks the OP rather than try to communicate any points. A few here have tried and few here have even admitted that my point is valid. The dumb ***** just sit back and type **** about how bad the poster is and ignore the subject matter. 

So thank you for representing the Dumb***** of the world of wot, now move along.

No, win rate says a lot about the player.  You can tell a team player by comparing his wn8 to his win %.  You can spot a stat padder that doesn't help his team instantly.  High wn8, but lower win% than what you'd expect from that wn8.  Most clans.....not all, steer clear of these people.  Getting high damage is far easier than helping your team do what is needed to get the win.  Sounds like you concentrate on the former and not the latter, wait, no, via those stats, you don't do either.

dpmgumby #43 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:28

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3056 battles

View PostEmperorJuliusCaesar, on Jan 04 2018 - 06:26, said:

No, win rate says a lot about the player.  You can tell a team player by comparing his wn8 to his win %.  You can spot a stat padder that doesn't help his team instantly.  High wn8, but lower win% than what you'd expect from that wn8.  Most clans.....not all, steer clear of these people.  Getting high damage is far easier than helping your team do what is needed to get the win.  Sounds like you concentrate on the former and not the latter, wait, no, via those stats, you don't do either.

dude you drunk? just wodering,

EmperorJuliusCaesar #44 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:30

Captain

• Players
  • 21874 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostStriker_70, on Jan 03 2018 - 19:36, said:

View Postdpmgumby, on Jan 03 2018 - 21:27, said:

Thanks for your input

here is where people will say i am dismissive.... because that's exactly what I am going to do with this comment...... laugh my [edited]off as I dismiss it

NA players better than EU players, oh wow, that's a good one, you just lost all credibility.

Dismissing reality is what prompted you to post in the first place, so it's not surprising.

Exactly, just started a new tier 10 grind at tier 6 instead of 8, boy and I regretting it.  I never have 6 reds per team at 8-10, but at 6, about 30% of games are 6 reds or more.  OP isn't paying attention or is just bad at math.

dpmgumby #45 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:32

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3056 battles

View PostEmperorJuliusCaesar, on Jan 04 2018 - 06:30, said:

Exactly, just started a new tier 10 grind at tier 6 instead of 8, boy and I regretting it.  I never have 6 reds per team at 8-10, but at 6, about 30% of games are 6 reds or more.  OP isn't paying attention or is just bad at math.

yup, your sloshed, well have fun, 

EmperorJuliusCaesar #46 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:34

Captain

• Players
  • 21874 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View Postdpmgumby, on Jan 03 2018 - 21:22, said:

View PostEmperorJuliusCaesar, on Jan 04 2018 - 06:16, said:

So sorry, stats don't back up your assertion.  The lower tier players are far worse.

? lol what stats did you bring, you only spoke of your own opinion.....  so yours is right and mine is wrong.... thanks for coming out

Like I said youngin, just started a new tier 10 grind at tier 6 instead of 8.  I NEVER have 6 or more reds on at top tier.   Now, having started this grind at 6 instead of 8, I've been blown away by the number of games with 4, 6, or more reds, PER TEAM.  It's not hard to look at the colors.  Grow up, learn, and eventually you'll realize that you're not always right.  Thanks for making a worthless post that everyone knew from the start that you either don't have many battles, or, as previously stated, you deny reality.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #47 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:36

Captain

• Players
  • 21874 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View Postdpmgumby, on Jan 03 2018 - 21:28, said:

View PostEmperorJuliusCaesar, on Jan 04 2018 - 06:26, said:

dude you drunk? just wodering,

12:35pm for me, so no, not drunk.  I'm sure you were "wondering" and not wodering.  Are you certain you're not drunk?  You seem to have that red rage about you now.  Again, we can tell stat padders from  the good players, if you can't, that's a skill you're lacking, among others clearly.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #48 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:38

Captain

• Players
  • 21874 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View Postdpmgumby, on Jan 03 2018 - 21:32, said:

View PostEmperorJuliusCaesar, on Jan 04 2018 - 06:30, said:

yup, your sloshed, well have fun, 

More denial of reality, enjoy that, we're all certain it will do you well in life.

WangOnTheLoose #49 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:40

Captain

• -Players-
  • 22777 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View Postdpmgumby, on Jan 03 2018 - 21:08, said:

its called conversation, one person says their opinion and then others give counter points...... tho here most just try to put down the op

when someone does give a point, I then give a counter point

if you want to take that as dismissing everyone, well duh, you leave the conversation.

I have no problem admitting I am wrong and I have done it plenty times in these forums

nobody has brought a good NEW point top the topic yet.

In Europe "blah blah blah blah" is considered a counterpoint?

dpmgumby #50 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:46

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3056 battles

okay, I'm really not sure how I am supposed to respond to you because you seriously are not making sense.

Your telling me that you started a T10 grind from T6 and something about never having more than 6 reds per team?

Im at a loss as to what that has to do with this conversation?

Then you call me a stat padder?  how can I be a stat padder? Im not in a clan, i dont run platoons, I have mediocre stats? none of this screams stat padder. If I was someone who cared about stats I would be running one tank over and over with a bunch of crew skills and low expected values on the tank.... I on the other hand have [edited]e stats because I am going through the missions and playing tanks i Hate, like spgs where im lucky if i even hit anything

but whatever, you say your not drunk and im sure there is some valid point tucked away in your mind, Im just not able to figure it out right now

so cheers and good morning for you.

Doomslinger__ #51 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:46

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

View Postdpmgumby, on Jan 03 2018 - 22:08, said:

its called conversation, one person says their opinion and then others give counter points...... tho here most just try to put down the op

when someone does give a point, I then give a counter point

if you want to take that as dismissing everyone, well duh, you leave the conversation.

I have no problem admitting I am wrong and I have done it plenty times in these forums

nobody has brought a good NEW point top the topic yet.

I have a counter-point...EU style:

Spoiler

Edited by Doomslinger__, Jan 04 2018 - 06:51.

dpmgumby #52 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:47

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3056 battles

View PostWangOnTheLoose, on Jan 04 2018 - 06:40, said:

In Europe "blah blah blah blah" is considered a counterpoint?

oh hey wang, nice of you to join the convo as you always do, 

sorry tho this was already explained so you will have to read for yourself,

cheers

dpmgumby #53 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 06:49

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3056 battles

View PostDoomslinger__, on Jan 04 2018 - 06:46, said:

wow

yeah I think its time to let you guys enjoy the bottles and have at it. 

Sorry you cant understand what I wrote earlier...... and its very weird that both of you log on at the same time and bring up the same point, sketchville guys

enjoy the night.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users