Why does this game have soooo many unbalanced battles?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

dunniteowl #61 Posted Nov 06 2018 - 16:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 22680 battles

View PostDogg_zilla, on Nov 04 2018 - 19:02, said:

Ive been having games where only 2-3 players have gotten over TWO hits. It happens routinely since the new update. 

If youve been missing these games you are either blind or a liar. 

Almost certainly the second. 

Dude, you NEED to tone it down.  You just called me a liar.

I do not lie about these things -- ever.

You are TRIGGERED to the point where you are likely to get reported by someone who doesn't normally get upset or irritated enough to give a crap.  

My point was that, even though these things happen.  I said, and I quote from my own post that you OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T FULLY READ:

" And just to be clear, I am having a fairly tough time of it currently.  MM has not be berry good to me, lately."  AND "...

folks that are obviously, for whatever reason, playing as if there weren't any problem to beating the opposing team -- until they run right into them, leave themselves out in the open while being pummeled by a superior force, etc.

That's what I'm seeing lately.  Just incredibly awful game play.  Teams folding in less than four minutes, etc."

Does that sound to you like I'm "not seeing it" or that I'm "a liar?"  You seriously NEED to step back from the game and take a breather -- as I suggested earlier.  You're |  |  <--- that close to getting yourself reported.  Please take my advice as being delivered with YOU in mind and you being able to get calm for YOUR sake.  

I honestly do care about my Fellow Gamers, even when they are being unkind as you are -- though I know you're not trying to be.  So, please, take my advice and step away for a while and get your head clear.

Meanwhile, hang in there and find something else to take your attention away from this GAME.  Games are NOT things to get this upset over -- ever.  You are so definitely triggered that I am worried for you in all honesty.

OvO

JohnnyO7 #62 Posted Nov 06 2018 - 23:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 12192 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
I agree with a lot of comments about the game being unplayable. I have now tracked the result of my last 187 battles. Only 35% of those battles were evenly matched (where both teams had >10 kills). Not surprisingly 53% of battles ended with the losing team being demolished with less than 7 kills. That's staggering stats for a game that is supposedly balanced. I have also observed that in those unbalanced battles, I am lucky if I get two good shots in. Interestingly, many of those one-sided games I seem to encounter more gold spammers as well. I suspect that MM favours premium accounts and gold spammers to boost their winrate so they keep shelling out cash. I am definitely losing interest in the game and will certainly not spend any more money.

FunkyMonkey911 #63 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 07:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34857 battles

View PostSteveooo, on Nov 06 2018 - 05:56, said:

They have no idea how to match up teams, worst mm in any game I have ever played. they got my money and they screw me to death. 5-15 games is normal to these these stupid people.

Stevoo, Not going to attack your stats but lets get to the facts:  MM matches up the teams so that the HP pools are fairly close.  If you are not doing at least your HP in the battle you are not contributing enough.  You are expecting others in the battle to make up for yours deficit.   Simply put every HP of damage less you do someone else needs to do that much more over their HP to equal you out to help the team win.  So to you and all the others that complain about MM need do your part before you complain that MM is against you.    

FearTheBadger #64 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 20:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15074 battles
  • [R_I_R] R_I_R

View PostFunkyMonkey911, on Nov 08 2018 - 07:05, said:

Stevoo, Not going to attack your stats but lets get to the facts:  MM matches up the teams so that the HP pools are fairly close.  If you are not doing at least your HP in the battle you are not contributing enough.  You are expecting others in the battle to make up for yours deficit.   Simply put every HP of damage less you do someone else needs to do that much more over their HP to equal you out to help the team win.  So to you and all the others that complain about MM need do your part before you complain that MM is against you.    

Match maker creates teams based on tier, tank type and availability of tanks in the queue (I got this from WG support as to how matches are made).  Tier 8 is bottom tier way to often.

Now I understand what you are saying  about doing your part.  I try my best to do that every game I play. But what is frustrating is when you continually do that and you still lose.  For myself my losing streak is on my 3rd week and what adds salt to the wound is when WG tries to sell you insurance as they put it "your a winner in our eyes" so that you get the same XP and credits as if you had won the match.  FeelsBadMan

That is frustrating.

Nixeldon #65 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 20:33

Captain

• Players
  • 57241 battles

View PostFearTheBadger, on Nov 08 2018 - 14:07, said:

Match maker creates teams based on tier, tank type and availability of tanks in the queue (I got this from WG support as to how matches are made).  Tier 8 is bottom tier way to often.

Now I understand what you are saying  about doing your part.  I try my best to do that every game I play. But what is frustrating is when you continually do that and you still lose.  For myself my losing streak is on my 3rd week and what adds salt to the wound is when WG tries to sell you insurance as they put it "your a winner in our eyes" so that you get the same XP and credits as if you had won the match.  FeelsBadMan

That is frustrating.

You are doing about half the damage per tank that you should should be doing just to break even. Your teams have to regularly make up for your absence to win matches. I don't think you understand what is meant by doing your part.

FearTheBadger #66 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 20:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15074 battles
  • [R_I_R] R_I_R

View PostNixeldon, on Nov 08 2018 - 20:33, said:

You are doing about half the damage per tank that you should should be doing just to break even. Your teams have to regularly make up for your absence to win matches. I don't think you understand what is meant by doing your part.

Yeah I can accept that and working on it

Edited by FearTheBadger, Nov 08 2018 - 20:49.

RickEdwards #67 Posted Nov 08 2018 - 23:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25580 battles
  • [NISHI] NISHI
Like the simple fact is that there are people who consistently win more than they lose; it's not luck; it's not the game being "rigged." Yes, there are some games you lose no matter how well you do, it's a mm problem that can't really be solved with the number of people that play this game at any given time. But... there are games where you can change the outcome; those are the ones that people with over 50% wr are winning.

FunkyMonkey911 #68 Posted Yesterday, 06:15 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34857 battles

View PostFearTheBadger, on Nov 08 2018 - 11:47, said:

Yeah I can accept that and working on it

GFY, There are many ways to improve.  Being on the forum and accepting advice is one.  I for one was lost till about 5k battles when I found this forum and Lerts guides,  followed by many hours of youtube videos explaining the mechanics of this game.  Spotting and armor knowledge is so important in this game followed by map and minimap awareness.  I bet the games you do  more damage over your HP your win rate will improve.  Work on getting the fire for effect medal in each and every game and your WR will soar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users