• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

__WarChild__ #1 Posted Jan 08 2018 - 18:39

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15124 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE

Howdy Tankers,

After clearing my Tiers IV-VI and VII-VIII Missions today, I've reached the magical 115 plus 1 for a clean sweep of all levels for this month's Snow Tanks.  

http://www.tankrewards.com/SnowTanks/

I wouldn't say that this was the hardest grind since I've joined WoT in June, but it was certainly the most taxing on my time and mental energy.  I hope the Strv was worth all that trouble - although I will never know, b/c it will immediately be thrown into my Reserve Garage never to be seen again until it's offered up again and I can pocket the Gold.  I just cannot bring myself to be labeled a "Tog II owner."  

I am very appreciative of Wargaming and the Tank Rewards aspect of this game.  I've gotten many tanks, awards and Gold that really enhance my enjoyment of the game.  Some rewards are better than others, but the fact that I was able to get a "guilt free" IS-6B and a T34B for $0 was really awesome and so I can't ever look a gift horse in the mouth now.

I hope all of you (non-Tiger 131 owners too) who have been grinding though the holidays for the Tank Rewards reach your end destination as well.

Happy Tanking!

__WarChild__

Plays_With_Matches #2 Posted Jan 08 2018 - 18:56

Major

• Players
  • 27274 battles
  • [K-H] K-H

I was finding the grind quite taxing as well... Not that being top 3XP is difficult it just having to do it so many times and feeling obligated to get it done. They had the Strv m/42-57 on sale for gold in the tech tree shortly after this tank rewards started so I said screw it and bought the thing rather than grinding and grinding those missions out.

Good Job on the clean sweep though. 

moogleslam #3 Posted Jan 08 2018 - 18:57

Major

• Players
  • 34608 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
Should get 115 tomorrow.  Pretty easy though normal game play, though had to make sure I played the required Tiers each day.  I gave up playing the Tiger 131 because it wasn't a very enjoyable tank for me.

rcaf36 #4 Posted Jan 08 2018 - 19:07

Sergeant

• Players
  • 40491 battles
I'm at 101 right now but will finish it.  In hindsight the time needed to get a tier 6 was not worth it.  Another tank reward like this with a win criteria I'll pass because of the frequency of being low tier in MM.

ShookYang #5 Posted Jan 08 2018 - 19:23

Captain

• -Players-
  • 9520 battles
  • [5LINE] 5LINE
I haven't been really trying, but the last time I checked, I was at 8.  :(

Also tagged with Tank Rewards

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users