High Sierra and Joining Battles

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

A_U_G_U_S_T_U_S #1 Posted Jan 09 2018 - 01:43

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1915 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

So I recently upgraded to High Sierra (currently using  10.13.2) to try and overcome some technical issues I was having in other areas. While that worked, I am now having problems with WoT and the Wrapper -maybe.

I really don't know.

I completely deleted and reloaded the game on my MacBook Pro to see if that made a difference, and everything works save one thing: I load into games anywhere from 15-45 seconds after the battle has started. Small complaint, I know. 

Does anyone know why this might be happening or if there's a fix? Has anyone else had these issues with High Sierra? I have never had this kind of issue before. I understand that compared to other's problems it is extremely minor; at least I can still play. (let's see what March and 1.0 bring) 

Thanks for your time.

black_colt #2 Posted Jan 09 2018 - 17:16

Major

• -Players-
  • 3580 battles

View PostA_U_G_U_S_T_U_S, on Jan 08 2018 - 16:43, said:

So I recently upgraded to High Sierra (currently using  10.13.2) to try and overcome some technical issues I was having in other areas. While that worked, I am now having problems with WoT and the Wrapper -maybe.

I really don't know.

I completely deleted and reloaded the game on my MacBook Pro to see if that made a difference, and everything works save one thing: I load into games anywhere from 15-45 seconds after the battle has started. Small complaint, I know. 

Does anyone know why this might be happening or if there's a fix? Has anyone else had these issues with High Sierra? I have never had this kind of issue before. I understand that compared to other's problems it is extremely minor; at least I can still play. (let's see what March and 1.0 bring) 

Thanks for your time.

I do not ever remember having that issue with macOS 10.13.2 or macOS 10.13.3 Public Beta on either my MacBook Pro or my iMac.  Sometimes it takes a moment or two for the game to load [before you see the list of participants] and all you see is the orange progress bar.  

That has been happening a lot lately even when running MS Windows on the same hardware and Internet connection so I suspect it is an issue related to network routing and/or the NA Servers.

How much free space do you have on your boot drive?

Are you running from the battery or using the power supply?

Please provide your hardware specifications.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users