Anyone having issues with the stand-alone Battle Hit mod?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ShookYang #1 Posted Jan 09 2018 - 23:22

Captain

• -Players-
  • 9520 battles
  • [5LINE] 5LINE

I installed the stand-alone Battle Hit mod and I can't rotate my tank in the garage.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I do have other mods (QB's mod and scyorkie's session stats mod), and I've tried removing everything from the root WOT install folder\mods and only using the Battle Hit mod, and the problem persists.

Sabastan #2 Posted Jan 10 2018 - 01:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23268 battles
  • [-O-O-] -O-O-

I would tell you to use the Wargaming Game Center go to the Game Settings tab open it and use the Check and Repair.

I do not use QB mods i use Aslains mods that get updated every day. You can read what was updated and see if it pertains to you and the mods you have pick to use form the web page before you log on. There are a lot to pick from and with the preview you can see looks like before you add them. One nice thing is just because there is an update does not you have to do it every day when it gets updated unless it pertains to the ones you have chosen, Plain and Simple. Good luck.

http://aslain.com/

ShookYang #3 Posted Jan 10 2018 - 01:47

Captain

• -Players-
  • 9520 battles
  • [5LINE] 5LINE

Thanks. 

If I remove the Battle Hit mod and put back the session tracker and QB's mod files, everything works like before.

So, it seems like there's some sort of conflict between the two, but I went through the compressed mod files and can't see where there's any overlap.

ShookYang #4 Posted Jan 10 2018 - 17:50

Captain

• -Players-
  • 9520 battles
  • [5LINE] 5LINE

I removed everything from res_mods (except for some vehicle skin replacements) and mods folder.

Put the Battle Hit mod back in the mods folder and I still can't rotate the tank in the garage.

So, appears to be an issue with the mod.

ShookYang #5 Posted Jan 19 2018 - 07:58

Captain

• -Players-
  • 9520 battles
  • [5LINE] 5LINE

Found a version that works and is translated.

http://www.pkmods.co...its-by-tornado/

As seen in DezGamez's video:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users