Jump to content


Alien Intrusion

Movie

  • Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

Klaatu_Nicto #21 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 08:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 43999 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

The Expanse :great::great:

 

 

 

Season 3 should be starting soon.



ket101 #22 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 11:18

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • 8,949
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
  • Member since:
    01-10-2011

View PostStriker_70, on Jan 11 2018 - 17:40, said:

 

I find it interesting how many believe they know what extraterrestrials would do.  How do you know this solar system isn't remarkable, isn't a point of interest, isn't a place to farm certain biological material, isn't a place to conduct scientific inquiry?

 

Our knowledge of space is infantile.  Our instruments haven't even left the Oort cloud.  We can only see as far as the speed of light allows.  We likely know almost nothing about the universe.  What resides out there yet to be discovered is likely well beyond what we are even capable of imagining at this point in time. 

 

There isn't that much that would really seem to stand out about this particular solar system, as stated before.  There do seem to be a number of systems with what appear to be oddities, even from the beginning steps that have been taken in star and planet searches, that would almost certainly be more attractive from a scientific viewpoint.  From an overview of desirable systems to visit, you'd want to do the ones with what appear to be oddities, to see how they fit in with your theories.  And if they don't fit in your theories, to find out why they don't fit.  That's how you expand knowledge.  Boring systems are ones you do very quickly, hand over to the students so you can tell them what they're doing wrong, and then move on to the next interesting one.

 

If anyone wants to point out emissions of electromagnetic radiation from the planet, well, almost all of it probably wouldn't go anywhere much.  Early on, the radio wavelengths used tended to bounce back to earth off the ionosphere.  That's how ham radio setups worked, not to mention overseas radio broadcasts (which would have been amongst the most powerful signals being created at the time.  At the time of the start of WWII, the most powerful transmitter in the world was the BBC's in London (which was used to defeat one of the radio beam bombing systems that had been invented by the Germans)).  Outgoing radiation would've been very weak and tenuous and virtually impossible to detect at interplanetary distances, to say nothing of interstellar ones.  Atomic explosions wouldn't really show up either, and be treated almost certainly as random bursts from the star, if you're observing from any sort of meaningful interstellar distance.  If you want to point out that it's different now, well, "foo fighters" date from the 1940's, so some sort of detection would have been made in the years prior to that if they were actually visiting intelligences.


Edited by ket101, Jan 11 2018 - 11:28.


riff_ #23 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 23:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 26417 battles
  • 9,181
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

If an alien come to the US from outer space and they did not have a visa or green card would they be...


Edited by riff_, Jan 12 2018 - 03:08.


Klaatu_Nicto #24 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 23:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 43999 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #25 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 00:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 43999 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

Fun stuff to contemplate.

 

What if the so called aliens/UFOs are the fallen angels, aka 'those who fell to earth from heaven'?

 

What if the fallen angels come back portraying themselves as mankind's/earth's savior? 

 

What if, as seen in the Stargate series', after death ascension to a higher-plane/other-dimension of existence is close to the truth?

 

What if belief in the fallen angels as saviors, or belief and/or following of their teachings first taught to humans thousands of years ago, prevents ascension?

 

What if failure to ascend after death leads to eternal enslavement to the fallen angels?

 

From that part of youtube :ohmy:

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Jan 12 2018 - 00:58.


ket101 #26 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 01:26

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • 8,949
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
  • Member since:
    01-10-2011

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jan 12 2018 - 08:56, said:

 

Spoiler

 

 

The first video there would explain why I can never find anything that I put down in a safe place :)

Striker_70 #27 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 05:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 19409 battles
  • 6,241
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View Postket101, on Jan 11 2018 - 04:18, said:

 

There isn't that much that would really seem to stand out about this particular solar system, as stated before.  There do seem to be a number of systems with what appear to be oddities, even from the beginning steps that have been taken in star and planet searches, that would almost certainly be more attractive from a scientific viewpoint.  From an overview of desirable systems to visit, you'd want to do the ones with what appear to be oddities, to see how they fit in with your theories.  And if they don't fit in your theories, to find out why they don't fit.  That's how you expand knowledge.  Boring systems are ones you do very quickly, hand over to the students so you can tell them what they're doing wrong, and then move on to the next interesting one.

 

If anyone wants to point out emissions of electromagnetic radiation from the planet, well, almost all of it probably wouldn't go anywhere much.  Early on, the radio wavelengths used tended to bounce back to earth off the ionosphere.  That's how ham radio setups worked, not to mention overseas radio broadcasts (which would have been amongst the most powerful signals being created at the time.  At the time of the start of WWII, the most powerful transmitter in the world was the BBC's in London (which was used to defeat one of the radio beam bombing systems that had been invented by the Germans)).  Outgoing radiation would've been very weak and tenuous and virtually impossible to detect at interplanetary distances, to say nothing of interstellar ones.  Atomic explosions wouldn't really show up either, and be treated almost certainly as random bursts from the star, if you're observing from any sort of meaningful interstellar distance.  If you want to point out that it's different now, well, "foo fighters" date from the 1940's, so some sort of detection would have been made in the years prior to that if they were actually visiting intelligences.

 

You assume you would know what would be attractive to advanced alien species.  Especially when we know so little about what is unique in the universe.  Even if aliens thought like 21st century human scientists, the abundance of life here would stand out and would be investigated.  Much like how we investigate every form of life on the earth we discover.

 

For all we know some extraterrestrials are a billion years older than us, a billion years ahead of us technologically, and are monitoring every species discovered within the Milky Way galaxy.  Including us.  Which may be why people have been seeing craft with unheard of performance for over a century, accelerating and changing direction at speeds human beings cannot physically withstand. 

 

In fact, the New York Times recently published an article on the subject.  They pointed out that the US government has been monitoring and investigating these craft.  The New York Times also pointed out that sometimes these craft crash and materials are recovered from them.  Those UFO crash materials are then sent to Bigalow Aerospace.

 

"Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena."

 

https://www.nytimes....harry-reid.html

 

 

Robert Bigalow, the billionaire who owns Bigalow Aerospace, was interviewed by 60 Minutes less than a year ago.  In that 60 Minutes interview Bigalow was asked by Laura Logan:

 

Spoiler

 

 



ket101 #28 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 11:41

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • 8,949
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
  • Member since:
    01-10-2011

View PostStriker_70, on Jan 12 2018 - 14:27, said:

 

You assume you would know what would be attractive to advanced alien species.  Especially when we know so little about what is unique in the universe.  Even if aliens thought like 21st century human scientists, the abundance of life here would stand out and would be investigated.  Much like how we investigate every form of life on the earth we discover.

 

For all we know some extraterrestrials are a billion years older than us, a billion years ahead of us technologically, and are monitoring every species discovered within the Milky Way galaxy.  Including us.  Which may be why people have been seeing craft with unheard of performance for over a century, accelerating and changing direction at speeds human beings cannot physically withstand. 

 

In fact, the New York Times recently published an article on the subject.  They pointed out that the US government has been monitoring and investigating these craft.  The New York Times also pointed out that sometimes these craft crash and materials are recovered from them.  Those UFO crash materials are then sent to Bigalow Aerospace.

 

"Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena."

 

https://www.nytimes....harry-reid.html

 

 

Robert Bigalow, the billionaire who owns Bigalow Aerospace, was interviewed by 60 Minutes less than a year ago.  In that 60 Minutes interview Bigalow was asked by Laura Logan:

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Well, what would initially attract an alien species would be what can be observed from a distance.  It would seem to be a given that resources are, in general, limited in some way or form, so you want to spend your resources in the manner that gives the best result.  Sure, if you want to posit billion year old intelligences, you can believe just about anything is possible.  But there's never good evidence available.

 

Don't get me wrong, I would love for there to be a superior intelligence out there, that can fill in the gaps in knowledge that allows things like fast interstellar travel, or allows medical miracles.  Things like that should leak out, if those in the know actually knew anything.



Beesnest #29 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 20:57

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 6991 battles
  • 881
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

I started studying Astronomy and Astrophysics a long time ago.  It does no good to argue over something that's unprovable, one way or the other.  Personally, as a result of my investigative studies, I don't believe in extraterrestrial aliens.

To be terse, I defer to the "Fermi Paradox".

BTW, I was of the understanding that Alien Intrusion: Unmasking A Deception was a one night only event/viewing on January 11th.



Klaatu_Nicto #30 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 22:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 43999 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

A birth place of stars - that's a place I'd visit in my starship.


Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Jan 12 2018 - 22:32.


Klaatu_Nicto #31 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 22:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 43999 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

View PostBeesnest, on Jan 12 2018 - 11:57, said:

I started studying Astronomy and Astrophysics a long time ago.  It does no good to argue over something that's unprovable, one way or the other.  Personally, as a result of my investigative studies, I don't believe in extraterrestrial aliens.

To be terse, I defer to the "Fermi Paradox".

BTW, I was of the understanding that Alien Intrusion: Unmasking A Deception was a one night only event/viewing on January 11th.

 

 

Ya, it was one night only.

 

Director Gary Bates, scientist Dr Robert Carter, CMI speaker Keaton Halley and video producer Joseph Darnell answer questions pertaining to the Alien Intrusion.

 

 

 



Klaatu_Nicto #32 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 04:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 43999 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

Just finished watching the video I posted above. They didn't give much away because they want you to spend money to see the movie but from what they did say...............

 

The government is aware of the aliens but does not know who they are or where they come from.

 

The people behind this movie do not believe they come from another planet. They mention another dimension.

 

Being abducted by these aliens is a brutal, painful and terrorizing experience.

 

They are not kind or peaceful aliens.

 

 



Horribad_At_Tanks #33 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 21:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 6,252
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jan 11 2018 - 02:49, said:

The Expanse :great::great:

 

Season 3 should be starting soon.

 

Yeah I need to actually watch it from season 1 instead of the snippets from youtube as it seems a quality show that tries to use hard science as much as possible. Other than the majik fuel source super efficient main drive how they move and fight and the weapons they use could be done now with off the shelf tech. 

 

 

 

 

They get that em drive technology perfected along with building a moon base so we can use the the stuff in Atomic Rockets safely away from the earth then the beginnings of this future might very well be only a hundred or so years away.

 

 

Atomic Rockets: http://www.projectrh...ic_html/rocket/

 



Klaatu_Nicto #34 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 23:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 43999 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostHorribad_At_Tanks, on Jan 14 2018 - 12:44, said:

 

Yeah I need to actually watch it from season 1 instead of the snippets from youtube as it seems a quality show that tries to use hard science as much as possible. Other than the majik fuel source super efficient main drive how they move and fight and the weapons they use could be done now with off the shelf tech. 

 

They get that em drive technology perfected along with building a moon base so we can use the the stuff in Atomic Rockets safely away from the earth then the beginnings of this future might very well be only a hundred or so years away.

 

 

Atomic Rockets: http://www.projectrh...ic_html/rocket/

 

 

The Expanse is a quality show.  I just wish they'd do more than 13 episodes/season. No set date I've seen for season 3 to begin. Watch it from the start. You'll like it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Klaatu_Nicto #35 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 04:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 43999 battles
  • 8,091
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

 

 



Striker_70 #36 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 07:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 19409 battles
  • 6,241
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View Postket101, on Jan 12 2018 - 04:41, said:

 

Well, what would initially attract an alien species would be what can be observed from a distance.  It would seem to be a given that resources are, in general, limited in some way or form, so you want to spend your resources in the manner that gives the best result.  Sure, if you want to posit billion year old intelligences, you can believe just about anything is possible.  But there's never good evidence available.

 

Don't get me wrong, I would love for there to be a superior intelligence out there, that can fill in the gaps in knowledge that allows things like fast interstellar travel, or allows medical miracles.  Things like that should leak out, if those in the know actually knew anything.

 

Right, it's presumptuous to assume humans are at the pinnacle of technological development in a universe over 13 billion years old.  Our species is 200,000 years old.  In a little over a half century our technological progress jumped from first learning how to fly, all the way into space travel.

 

Just imagine what we could do in 1,000 more years.  Imagine what we could do in a million more years, a billion more years.  It's entirely reasonable to believe another species already has been around longer than us considering the age of the universe itself.  We are a brand new species in a very old universe.

 

As for leaks, there are already hundreds of military whistleblowers regarding the UFO topic.  Including those who say that they've been witness to non-human beings originating from UFO crash sites.  Most other military whistleblowers are witness to things like the New York Times recently reported on: craft that are tracked, chased, and end up outperforming all our aircraft to the point that if a human being was inside, they'd be dead due to the G-forces involved in their maneuvers.  Other military whistleblowers report craft that hover above nuclear weapon sites, at times remotely arming and deactivating the ICBMs at will.

 

The only real question is what they are.  Are they an advanced earth species?  Are they from different planets?  Are they from one of string theory's alternate dimensions?  Who knows what they are.  The only thing that's even close to anything of certainty is that what's being seen is not human, has technology that's not human-based, and has been flying around in our skies for over a century.

 



Striker_70 #37 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 07:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 19409 battles
  • 6,241
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View PostBeesnest, on Jan 12 2018 - 13:57, said:

I started studying Astronomy and Astrophysics a long time ago.  It does no good to argue over something that's unprovable, one way or the other.  Personally, as a result of my investigative studies, I don't believe in extraterrestrial aliens.

To be terse, I defer to the "Fermi Paradox".

BTW, I was of the understanding that Alien Intrusion: Unmasking A Deception was a one night only event/viewing on January 11th.

 

The Fermi Paradox is a good starting point.  At the same time, it's a bit outdated.  There is now a mountain of evidence that ETs could very well be visiting and have been doing so for a long time.



Horribad_At_Tanks #38 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 09:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 6,252
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jan 14 2018 - 17:24, said:

 

The Expanse is a quality show.  I just wish they'd do more than 13 episodes/season. No set date I've seen for season 3 to begin. Watch it from the start. You'll like it.

 

Meh its only on amazon and I refuse to give jeff bezos a solitary penny. Thats ok as there are plenty of other streaming options to bypass that. VPN are neat. :B

 

View PostStriker_70, on Jan 15 2018 - 01:31, said:

There is now a mountain of evidence that ETs could very well be visiting and have been doing so for a long time.

 

From what I can find pretty much the only reason there isn't public disclosure on everything the worlds governments know is that all they can do to explain it is this:   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

 

 



ket101 #39 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 23:03

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • 8,949
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
  • Member since:
    01-10-2011

View PostStriker_70, on Jan 15 2018 - 16:23, said:

 

Right, it's presumptuous to assume humans are at the pinnacle of technological development in a universe over 13 billion years old.  Our species is 200,000 years old.  In a little over a half century our technological progress jumped from first learning how to fly, all the way into space travel.

 

Just imagine what we could do in 1,000 more years.  Imagine what we could do in a million more years, a billion more years.  It's entirely reasonable to believe another species already has been around longer than us considering the age of the universe itself.  We are a brand new species in a very old universe.

 

As for leaks, there are already hundreds of military whistleblowers regarding the UFO topic.  Including those who say that they've been witness to non-human beings originating from UFO crash sites.  Most other military whistleblowers are witness to things like the New York Times recently reported on: craft that are tracked, chased, and end up outperforming all our aircraft to the point that if a human being was inside, they'd be dead due to the G-forces involved in their maneuvers.  Other military whistleblowers report craft that hover above nuclear weapon sites, at times remotely arming and deactivating the ICBMs at will.

 

The only real question is what they are.  Are they an advanced earth species?  Are they from different planets?  Are they from one of string theory's alternate dimensions?  Who knows what they are.  The only thing that's even close to anything of certainty is that what's being seen is not human, has technology that's not human-based, and has been flying around in our skies for over a century.

 

 

The thing that really counts against the existence of alien technology is that nobody uses it.  If the USSR had had access to alien tech, why would their electronics, especially military electronics, still have been based on vacuum tubes (or valves)?  Vacuum tubes are insensitive to EMP, true, but they're relatively heavy and bulky compared to transistors, and they aren't an "instant on" kind of tech either.  They take time to warm up.  They don't like being switched on and off either.  Russia is loved by audiophiles these days due to being the source of these things, for the so-called "warmer" sound they produce.  And that's just one example.  If alien tech existed, and it was better than anything else, then there's no way someone wouldn't have decided it was worth the advantage of being used in a military manner at the very least.

Beesnest #40 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 23:49

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 6991 battles
  • 881
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

View PostStriker_70, on Jan 15 2018 - 01:31, said:

 

The Fermi Paradox is a good starting point.  At the same time, it's a bit outdated.  There is now a mountain of evidence that ETs could very well be visiting and have been doing so for a long time.

 

Outdated?  What do you mean by that?  It's still a very valid and accepted concept in the Scientific Community.  Scientific principles and theories are never "outdated".  They are either proven (through Science) to be valid or invalid.  Is the Theory of Relativity outdated, simply because of its age?  No.  It's principles are still being evaluated and in most instances, proven to this very day.  In fact, the Fermi Paradox is in its infancy compared with the Theory of Relativity.

If there were a "mountain of evidence", the existence of ET life would not be considered as being possible or, "could very well exist", but rather that it definitively "does" exist. 







Also tagged with Movie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users