Jump to content


Alien Intrusion

Movie

  • Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Striker_70 #41 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 08:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 19694 battles
  • 6,544
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View PostHorribad_At_Tanks, on Jan 15 2018 - 02:09, said:

From what I can find pretty much the only reason there isn't public disclosure on everything the worlds governments know is that all they can do to explain it is this:   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

Yeah there would probably be little real advantage for any government to disclose something like that for many reasons.  


Orwell's War of the Worlds radio broadcast spooked a lot of people into sheer terror and that's something most governments want to try to avoid most times.


Another reason is that they don't know what it is, and that's not necessarily a good public disclosure either.  That can put almost as much fear in people considering the fact that there are unknown craft flying around in airspace you're supposed to be protecting from foreign threats.


Let's say a government possesses out of this world advanced UFO technology from a crashed craft.  It would likely be kept secret until it is fully figured out for strategic defense purposes.  This may take centuries, depending on how far away we technologically from their technology.  A disclosure that technology like this exists also discloses that it exists to the government's enemies.  That could lead enemy governments into perusing the matter, and they could come up with a technological breakthrough before you do.  If that happens, it could be disastrous for your country and its military.  



Striker_70 #42 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 09:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 19694 battles
  • 6,544
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View Postket101, on Jan 15 2018 - 16:03, said:

 

The thing that really counts against the existence of alien technology is that nobody uses it.  If the USSR had had access to alien tech, why would their electronics, especially military electronics, still have been based on vacuum tubes (or valves)?  Vacuum tubes are insensitive to EMP, true, but they're relatively heavy and bulky compared to transistors, and they aren't an "instant on" kind of tech either.  They take time to warm up.  They don't like being switched on and off either.  Russia is loved by audiophiles these days due to being the source of these things, for the so-called "warmer" sound they produce.  And that's just one example.  If alien tech existed, and it was better than anything else, then there's no way someone wouldn't have decided it was worth the advantage of being used in a military manner at the very least.

 

Let's say you travel back in time and give one of the world's greatest geniuses, Leonardo Da Vinci, an iPhone.  Then you tell him to figure it out and replicate it.  Would he be able to?  Not a chance.

 

Just because an advanced craft crashes doesn't mean we'd be able to figure it out, let alone replicate it.  It depends entirely how far ahead they are compared to us.  

 

How are we even to know if nobody uses items based in alien technology in the first place?  According to whistleblower Colonel Philip Corso, parts of our modern day technology, like computers and fiber optics, are derived from items found on crashed UFOs.  If he's right, then perhaps we already do use alien technology.

 

 



Striker_70 #43 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 09:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 19694 battles
  • 6,544
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View PostBeesnest, on Jan 15 2018 - 16:49, said:

 

Outdated?  What do you mean by that?  It's still a very valid and accepted concept in the Scientific Community.  Scientific principles and theories are never "outdated".  They are either proven (through Science) to be valid or invalid.  Is the Theory of Relativity outdated, simply because of its age?  No.  It's principles are still being evaluated and in most instances, proven to this very day.  In fact, the Fermi Paradox is in its infancy compared with the Theory of Relativity.

If there were a "mountain of evidence", the existence of ET life would not be considered as being possible or, "could very well exist", but rather that it definitively "does" exist. 

 

What I mean by that is at the time Fermi proposed the Fermi Paradox, UFO research was in its infancy.  The man died in the 50s.  We've come a long way since then, with most of the best UFO evidence and research coming after he died.  For all we know, in 2018 Fermi could have taken that mountain of evidence he never got to see and concluded that an alien species is likely visiting earth.  

 

The mountain of evidence I'm referring to is that ETs could very well be visiting, not that the definitively are.  For that level of evidence, we'd basically need something like alien DNA (assuming they even have DNA), as Dr. Michio Kaku points out here:

 

 

Even if it was alien DNA, we'd need some sort of marker showing that the DNA wasn't originating from earth to count it as extraterrestrial.  So basically, we not only would need DNA (if they even have it), we'd also likely need to find that DNA on their home planet(s).  That's something that could be a thousand years out of our reach.  For now, we have a mountain of evidence in which Occam's Razor points to extraterrestrials as being one of the few plausible explanations.  



Beesnest #44 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 16:02

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 7683 battles
  • 881
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

@Striker_70

Yes, I've seen some of Kaku's explanations on an Astronomy/Physics series I used to watch.  Read some of his articles too.  But certainly, you don't actually think all my eggs are in the "Fermi" basket, do you?

 

"For example, Peter Schenkel, while remaining a supporter of SETI projects, wrote in 2006 that "n light of new findings and insights, it seems appropriate to put excessive euphoria to rest and to take a more down-to-earth view ... We should quietly admit that the early estimates—that there may be a million, a hundred thousand, or ten thousand advanced extraterrestrial civilizations in our galaxy—may no longer be tenable."

 

2015

Study: No evidence of advanced alien life in nearby galaxies.

 

2017

Are we actually ALONE? Experts find NO EVIDENCE of alien life in our universe

 

Did you know that "Red Dwarf" stars make up the vast majority of stars in our galaxy?

 

The media, and some scientific groups (for funding purposes) like to lavishly blurt the words, "Habitable and Earth like" as if they were candy. 

So, what does it really mean to be an "Earth like" planet?

 

These are but the tip of the iceberg when it comes to reality checking the claims made by the Scientific community.  Remember, job security for the scientific community is predominantly maintained through, grants, government funding and donations ("No bucks, no Buck Rogers") .  This system creates an inherent atmosphere for potential abuse by sensationalizing claims in order to keep the Buck Rogers episodes running, if you get my metaphor.  There's a lot more information to all this than just the Fermi Paradox, which has yet to be disproven, by the way.  Saying that there is new technology being deployed which may make it easier to locate ETs is more wishful thinking than evidence.  In fact, it isn't evidence at all.  It simply implies evidence that does not yet exist.


Edited by Beesnest, Jan 16 2018 - 16:10.


ket101 #45 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 06:41

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • 9,404
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
  • Member since:
    01-10-2011

View PostStriker_70, on Jan 16 2018 - 18:01, said:

 

Let's say you travel back in time and give one of the world's greatest geniuses, Leonardo Da Vinci, an iPhone.  Then you tell him to figure it out and replicate it.  Would he be able to?  Not a chance.

 

Just because an advanced craft crashes doesn't mean we'd be able to figure it out, let alone replicate it.  It depends entirely how far ahead they are compared to us.  

 

How are we even to know if nobody uses items based in alien technology in the first place?  According to whistleblower Colonel Philip Corso, parts of our modern day technology, like computers and fiber optics, are derived from items found on crashed UFOs.  If he's right, then perhaps we already do use alien technology.

 

 

 

You really believe that last part?  Computers have an extensive history.  From Babbage and other mechanical calculators, devised at times long before any supposed alien influence, to valves/vacuum tubes used around the 40's and later, to transistors.  The concept of the modern CPU can be traced to the idea of putting 4 transistors on the one card (they've obviously squashed in more since then).  Fibre optics has it's own progression, all pretty well recorded and dating prior to any supposed alien influence.  Unless nylon stockings are alien tech?  That could explain a few things :)

 

As for the first part, Da Vinci didn't have access to a whole lot of stuff that was available even at the turn of the 20th century; he'd find it hard to replicate vacuum tubes, let alone anything else.  Citroen made chevron faced gears (it's their logo), Da Vinci would find that laborious at the least to replicate, helical gears would be even more so.  Wrist watches would have been impossibly tiny, although he certainly would have understood the principles.  The point is that there's an entire belief system predicated on the fact that alien technology exists, and that alien technology is used.  That would seem to indicate that alien technology can be replicated.  And if alien technology can be replicated, then why doesn't it show up?  Like I said, there's a lot of places around the world that would not hesitate to push any advantage that they could find.

 

Harry Turtledove's World War series of novels kind of makes the case.  Humans do their darnedest to adapt alien tech for their own uses in those novels, as you'd expect.  Though I'm sure there's better uses for alien tech than Teddy Ruxpin.



Striker_70 #46 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 08:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 19694 battles
  • 6,544
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View PostBeesnest, on Jan 16 2018 - 09:02, said:

@Striker_70

Yes, I've seen some of Kaku's explanations on an Astronomy/Physics series I used to watch.  Read some of his articles too.  But certainly, you don't actually think all my eggs are in the "Fermi" basket, do you?

 

"For example, Peter Schenkel, while remaining a supporter of SETI projects, wrote in 2006 that "n light of new findings and insights, it seems appropriate to put excessive euphoria to rest and to take a more down-to-earth view ... We should quietly admit that the early estimates—that there may be a million, a hundred thousand, or ten thousand advanced extraterrestrial civilizations in our galaxy—may no longer be tenable."

 

2015

Study: No evidence of advanced alien life in nearby galaxies.

 

2017

Are we actually ALONE? Experts find NO EVIDENCE of alien life in our universe

 

Did you know that "Red Dwarf" stars make up the vast majority of stars in our galaxy?

 

The media, and some scientific groups (for funding purposes) like to lavishly blurt the words, "Habitable and Earth like" as if they were candy. 

So, what does it really mean to be an "Earth like" planet?

 

These are but the tip of the iceberg when it comes to reality checking the claims made by the Scientific community.  Remember, job security for the scientific community is predominantly maintained through, grants, government funding and donations ("No bucks, no Buck Rogers") .  This system creates an inherent atmosphere for potential abuse by sensationalizing claims in order to keep the Buck Rogers episodes running, if you get my metaphor.  There's a lot more information to all this than just the Fermi Paradox, which has yet to be disproven, by the way.  Saying that there is new technology being deployed which may make it easier to locate ETs is more wishful thinking than evidence.  In fact, it isn't evidence at all.  It simply implies evidence that does not yet exist.

 

Making hypotheses about what we can currently see in space is fine.  The problem is we're still effectively blind to what's actually out there.  We're guessing what ETs would do, would look like, what type of planet they would inhabit, and how we would detect them.  That's a lot of guessing.

 

We haven't discovered any more than 2500 planets, nor do we know much about these planets.  Most of them can only be detected through the light that is dimmed when they pass in front of a star.  Or if they're large enough, through the gravitational effects on the star.  We can't see what's on the surface of these planets, let alone nearly every other planet in our universe.  So going further and looking for life on them with our current technology is practically an effort in futility.  Our astronomical equipment is so limited that it's nearly impossible to detect life by using it. 

 

What Dr. Michio Kaku and I are referring to eclipses these hypotheses.  The wrong question is being asked.  Why concentrate only on looking for life on other planets with stone age astronomical equipment when we've long had a plethora of unexplained craft flying around our skies here?  As nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman points out, programs like SETI basically amount to "Silly Efforts To Investigate" when what we're looking for appears it may already be here.

 

There is no actual scientist using scientific logic that would limit their search for alien species to outer space.  That relies on the dogmatic assumption that they're not already here.  That relies on the dogmatic assumption that every single UFO ever documented, seen, and sampled does not have alien origins.  When we throw away that dogmatic assumption and actually examine the evidence, we come to a conclusion much like the French COMETA report did, that it's plausible that ETs are already here.  Not only plausible, but as the COMETA report points out, the most plausible explanation.



Striker_70 #47 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 08:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 19694 battles
  • 6,544
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View Postket101, on Jan 16 2018 - 23:41, said:

 

You really believe that last part?  

 

There's no need to take my words out of context.  I didn't say anything about believing or disbelieving Colonel Philip Corso.   But since you asked, I doubted his claims from the beginning. 

 

That being said it should be pointed out that a New York Times article released last month reported something strikingly similar to Corso's claims.   Corso said that decades ago pieces of UFOs that were recovered were given to US companies, so they could secretly do R&D on them and make products based on them.  The New York Times article points out something almost exactly the same is happening today.  The NYT reports that the materials recovered in modern day UFO crashes were being given to Bigalow Aerospace.  Quite an interesting revelation that would seem to lend credence to Corso's claim that in the past UFO materials have been given to corporations for R&D.

 

Block Quote

Computers have an extensive history.  From Babbage and other mechanical calculators, devised at times long before any supposed alien influence, to valves/vacuum tubes used around the 40's and later, to transistors.  The concept of the modern CPU can be traced to the idea of putting 4 transistors on the one card (they've obviously squashed in more since then).  Fibre optics has it's own progression, all pretty well recorded and dating prior to any supposed alien influence.  Unless nylon stockings are alien tech?  That could explain a few things :)

 

As for the first part, Da Vinci didn't have access to a whole lot of stuff that was available even at the turn of the 20th century; he'd find it hard to replicate vacuum tubes, let alone anything else.  Citroen made chevron faced gears (it's their logo), Da Vinci would find that laborious at the least to replicate, helical gears would be even more so.  Wrist watches would have been impossibly tiny, although he certainly would have understood the principles.  The point is that there's an entire belief system predicated on the fact that alien technology exists, and that alien technology is used.  That would seem to indicate that alien technology can be replicated.  And if alien technology can be replicated, then why doesn't it show up?  Like I said, there's a lot of places around the world that would not hesitate to push any advantage that they could find.

 

Harry Turtledove's World War series of novels kind of makes the case.  Humans do their darnedest to adapt alien tech for their own uses in those novels, as you'd expect.  Though I'm sure there's better uses for alien tech than Teddy Ruxpin.

 

 

Again how can we know if nobody uses items based in alien technology in the first place?  How are we to know if alien technology could even be replicated?  There is no argument for or against alien technology that can be derived from assuming either way.



Beesnest #48 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 12:05

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 7683 battles
  • 881
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

View PostStriker_70, on Jan 17 2018 - 02:15, said:

 

 That relies on the dogmatic assumption that they're not already here.  That relies on the dogmatic assumption that every single UFO ever documented, seen, and sampled does not have alien origins.  When we throw away that dogmatic assumption and actually examine the evidence, we come to a conclusion much like the French COMETA report did, that it's plausible that ETs are already here. 

 

The door of dogmatic assumptions swings both ways.  Just because people are documenting UFOs (UNIDENTIFIED flying objects) through photos, film and testimony does not automatically demonstrate that these are extra-terrestrial planetary beings.  There are scads of photos, videos and testimony championing the existence of Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Chupacabra, and similar Elvis sightings.  Most of which have been proven to be based on hoaxes.  Your referencing a single physicist and his opinions about phenomenon that, even he concedes, are unexplainable.  To automatically assume (dogmatically) that they're intelligent beings from another planet borders the realm of fantasy, especially in light of the complete lack of Scientific evidence apart from those who have seen or experienced something they themselves cannot account for.  Sure we can dream, but reality begs us to differ and rationalize.  There have been so many discoveries made that were once thought to be related to the existence of ET life, only to be found as naturally occurring phenomenon.  No, I'm not the one jumping to conclusions here.  Dr. Kaku refers to "opening our minds to the possibility" of ET existence, but that strictly involves pure speculation (i.e., fantasy) by its very suggestion.  It still doesn't bring any credence or evidence to the discussion table.  Anyway, it's been an interesting discourse.

Edited by Beesnest, Jan 17 2018 - 12:31.


Striker_70 #49 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 14:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 19694 battles
  • 6,544
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

Block Quote

The door of dogmatic assumptions swings both ways. 

 

I like the Ghostbusters reference, whether it was intended or not.  

 

Block Quote

Just because people are documenting UFOs (UNIDENTIFIED flying objects) through photos, film and testimony does not automatically demonstrate that these are extra-terrestrial planetary beings. 

 

I agree completely, it doesn't.  Though perhaps you hadn't noticed, that's what has been repeatedly pointed out already.  They could be an unknown earth species.  They could be an alien species.  They could be an extra-dimensional species. Nobody knows what they are as of yet.

 

The French COMETA Report, which was a study by French government officials, French military, members of the French equivalent of NASA, and French scientists concluded that the most plausible explanation is the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

 

Block Quote

 There are scads of photos, videos and testimony championing the existence of Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Chupacabra, and similar Elvis sightings.  Most of which 

have been proven to be based on hoaxes.

 

There are, but they don't have anything to do with this particular topic.  None of those claims have what the Smithsonian Institution's National Atomic Testing Museum displayed as an "Authentic Alien Artifact", a substance tested by scientists which has iron atoms spaced differently from ordinary iron, which does not reflect radar, which has anti-gravitational properties, and also contains elements which mysteriously disappear in a vacuum.  None of those claims have documented video evidence from radar and military aircraft either, along with hundreds of military whistleblowers.

 

Block Quote

 Your referencing a single physicist and his opinions about phenomenon that, even he concedes, are unexplainable.

 

That's the point.  What I'm pointing out is that as a matter of science it's yet to be explained.

 

Block Quote


  To automatically assume (dogmatically) that they're intelligent beings from another planet borders the realm of fantasy, especially in light of the complete lack of 

Scientific evidence apart from those who have seen or experienced something they themselves cannot account for. Sure we can dream, but reality begs us to differ and 

rationalize.

 

I haven't seen anyone here automatically assuming this.  What I mostly see is people who automatically assume what's being documented cannot possibly be intelligent beings from elsewhere.  This is what borders on the realm of fantasy.  Sure we can dream that no advanced intellect would be visiting, but the reality of scientific discovery begs us to differ and rationalize.  The French COMETA Report wasn't exactly compiled by a bunch of crazies you know.  They were high ranking French government officials and scientists which actually studied the evidence.  The evidence in which they concluded was most plausibly explained by the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

 

Block Quote

Dr. Kaku refers to "opening our minds to the possibility" of ET existence, but that strictly involves pure speculation (i.e., fantasy) by its very suggestion.  It still doesn't bring any credence or evidence to the discussion table. 

 

That's what scientific logic is all about.  Having an open mind.  

 

When a person's mind is closed to the possibility that ETs could be visiting earth, then scientific study is thrown out the window.  We can't assume anything in science.  So when Dr. Kaku, one of the greatest scientists of the modern age, points out that we should view the evidence with the possibility that ETs are visiting earth, he's pointing out scientific logic, not fantasy. 

 

To be scientific, rather than dogmatic, Dr. Kaku's proclaimattion must be taken seriously rather than rejected without evidence.  To reject without evidence is dogmatism, not science.

 

Have you seen all the evidence he is referring to? 

 

Instead of automatically assuming no advanced ETs could possibly exist due to the Fermi Paradox, perhaps we should look at the actual modern day evidence instead.  The evidence which includes unexplained materials with unexplained properties originating from unidentified flying objects.  The evidence which includes hundreds of military whistleblowers.  The evidence which includes radar returns, nuclear silos being shut down, the plethora of evidence which can't simply be ignored as simply as Elvis sightings.

 

In the end, it seems that some are trying to dismiss any and all evidence as not being extraterrestrial, while those of an actual rational scientific mindset have not yet ruled it out.  Not only have those harboring a scientific mindset not ruled it out, they've determined it's one of, if not the most plausible explanation.



Beesnest #50 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 21:55

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 7683 battles
  • 881
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

@Striker_70

Wow!  You keep referring to "evidence" that doesn't exist.  What's does exist are sightings and experiences that cannot be explained and you're referring to them as some type of foregone conclusion.  There isn't a single scientific process in that.  I can dream all I want, but it doesn't correlate to scientific evidence.  Have I seen ALL the evidence?  What evidence?  You're trolling me now, right?  This is a joke.  OK, if it's a joke, then you got me, plus one for you.

 

On another note, you're not actually considering an exhibit, (sponsored by a journalist who claims that Russian scientists tested what would be considered  "Highly Classified" material, and then just handed it to him to take home), as evidence simply on the strength that it's being displayed by the Smithsonian, are you?  Now if you are, that's what I find interesting.  What did American or European scientists have to say about this alleged "alien artifact"?  You're dealing with pure speculation and conjecture and then referring to it as if it equates to evidence.  There's absolutely nothing scientific about that, and I highly doubt that the entire scientific community is wrong, except for Dr, Kaku, whom you yourself seem to be completely misunderstanding.  What, according to you, constitutes as evidence  (i.e., He said?  She said?  They said?)?  That seems to be the real question here.


Edited by Beesnest, Jan 17 2018 - 21:59.


ichi_kaiju #51 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 22:21

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29392 battles
  • 277
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jan 10 2018 - 19:41, said:

Aliens schmaliens... show me one molecule of hard evidence.  Oh wait, you can't.

 

​And I bet you believe in a god..show me one molecule of hard evidence.  Oh, wait you can't.  The bible is a fairy tale not truth or evidence so don't try to use it as your proof

ket101 #52 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 22:27

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • 9,404
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
  • Member since:
    01-10-2011

View PostStriker_70, on Jan 17 2018 - 17:51, said:

 

There's no need to take my words out of context.  I didn't say anything about believing or disbelieving Colonel Philip Corso.   But since you asked, I doubted his claims from the beginning. 

 

That being said it should be pointed out that a New York Times article released last month reported something strikingly similar to Corso's claims.   Corso said that decades ago pieces of UFOs that were recovered were given to US companies, so they could secretly do R&D on them and make products based on them.  The New York Times article points out something almost exactly the same is happening today.  The NYT reports that the materials recovered in modern day UFO crashes were being given to Bigalow Aerospace.  Quite an interesting revelation that would seem to lend credence to Corso's claim that in the past UFO materials have been given to corporations for R&D.

 

 

 

Again how can we know if nobody uses items based in alien technology in the first place?  How are we to know if alien technology could even be replicated?  There is no argument for or against alien technology that can be derived from assuming either way.

 

I didn't take you out of context.  The question was well within context.  Thank goodness you clarified it.

 

The questions are somewhat solipsistic in nature, and can't be answered.  At this time.



Beesnest #53 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 22:31

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 7683 battles
  • 881
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015
:facepalm:

Edited by Beesnest, Jan 20 2018 - 13:24.


Horribad_At_Tanks #54 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 23:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 6,263
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

View Postichi_kaiju, on Jan 17 2018 - 16:21, said:

 

​And I bet you believe in a god..show me one molecule of hard evidence.  Oh, wait you can't.  The bible is a fairy tale not truth or evidence so don't try to use it as your proof

 

I'm curious. How do you know for a fact its a fairy tale? Do you have some hard evidence to support this claim?

Klaatu_Nicto #55 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 01:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,737
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

They put out a new trailer yesterday for Alien Intrusion that reveals a little more about it. Beings from another dimension with spiritual overtones. This sounds interesting. :)

 

 

 



Klaatu_Nicto #56 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 01:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,737
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View Postichi_kaiju, on Jan 17 2018 - 13:21, said:

 

​And I bet you believe in a god..show me one molecule of hard evidence.  Oh, wait you can't.  The bible is a fairy tale not truth or evidence so don't try to use it as your proof

 

No matter which way you lean there is no hard evidence to support creation or the big bang, both of which are equally fantastical.

 

In six days a supreme being creates, where nothing existed, a universe and all the subatomic particles that make up all the atoms that make up all the elements that make up all the matter in the universe today.

 

Where nothing existed an explosion occurs which creates a universe and, within a second or two, all the subatomic particles that make up all the atoms that make up all the elements that make up all the matter in the universe today.


Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Jan 18 2018 - 01:48.


Beesnest #57 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 02:04

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 7683 battles
  • 881
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jan 17 2018 - 19:17, said:

They put out a new trailer yesterday for Alien Intrusion that reveals a little more about it. Beings from another dimension with spiritual overtones. This sounds interesting. :)

 

 

 

 

Actually, that does sound interesting Klaatu.  It certainly sounds more interesting than beings from another planet.  Especially in light of all the scientific findings that refute or diminish the possibilities of their alleged existence. 

Klaatu_Nicto #58 Posted Jan 18 2018 - 04:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 44044 battles
  • 10,737
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

Good video that follows and is in line with some of my thinking but I don't know if any of it is true.

 

In order to not trigger certain people will run to a mod go to youtube and search for A Study of the Nephilim and their Return as Aliens by Chuck Missler

 

A couple of notes from the above video.

 

"Tartarus is as far below Hades as the the earth is below heaven." The fallen 'earth born' go to Hades and the fallen 'sons of god' go to Tartarus. Sounds multidimensional to me.

 

The 'sons of god' cannot procreate among themselves. Alien abduction often includes procedures on human reproduction organs and fetus insertion/removal.

 

We [you, me, everyone] are in possession of a message of extraterrestrial origin. We are objects of an unseen warfare. Our eternal destiny depends on our relationship with the winner of this cosmic conflict.


Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Jan 18 2018 - 04:07.


Striker_70 #59 Posted Jan 19 2018 - 19:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 19694 battles
  • 6,544
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View PostBeesnest, on Jan 17 2018 - 14:55, said:

@Striker_70

Wow!  You keep referring to "evidence" that doesn't exist.  What's does exist are sightings and experiences that cannot be explained and you're referring to them as some type of foregone conclusion.  There isn't a single scientific process in that.  I can dream all I want, but it doesn't correlate to scientific evidence.  Have I seen ALL the evidence?  What evidence?  You're trolling me now, right?  This is a joke.  OK, if it's a joke, then you got me, plus one for you.

 

On another note, you're not actually considering an exhibit, (sponsored by a journalist who claims that Russian scientists tested what would be considered  "Highly Classified" material, and then just handed it to him to take home), as evidence simply on the strength that it's being displayed by the Smithsonian, are you?  Now if you are, that's what I find interesting.  What did American or European scientists have to say about this alleged "alien artifact"?  You're dealing with pure speculation and conjecture and then referring to it as if it equates to evidence.  There's absolutely nothing scientific about that, and I highly doubt that the entire scientific community is wrong, except for Dr, Kaku, whom you yourself seem to be completely misunderstanding.  What, according to you, constitutes as evidence  (i.e., He said?  She said?  They said?)?  That seems to be the real question here.

 

Maybe you should do a bit more research on this topic before you make such dogmatic declarations. You're basing your conclusions off of a confirmatory bias, not scientific logic or evidence.

 

1) I keep pointing to evidence that's well-known to exist.  You may not have seen it, you may want to reject it, but others who have been studying this topic for decades have seen it.

 

2) I said nothing about a foregone conclusion.  You did.  In fact, I have repeatedly pointed out nobody knows what it is and that dismissing the ET hypothesis is an act of dogmatism, not science.

 

3) The pure speculation and conjecture is coming directly from you.  There is zero rational reason to suddenly disbelieve the National Atomic Testing Museum, the scientists which conducted tests on this material, and the multiple award winning investigative journalist which was given the material by the scientists. 

 

4) I agree with everything Dr. Kaku said in the video provided.  After all, he's taking a scientific stance on the issue.

 

 



Striker_70 #60 Posted Jan 19 2018 - 19:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 19694 battles
  • 6,544
  • Member since:
    04-02-2013

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jan 12 2018 - 21:48, said:

Just finished watching the video I posted above. They didn't give much away because they want you to spend money to see the movie but from what they did say...............

 

The government is aware of the aliens but does not know who they are or where they come from.

 

The people behind this movie do not believe they come from another planet. They mention another dimension.

 

Being abducted by these aliens is a brutal, painful and terrorizing experience.

 

They are not kind or peaceful aliens.

 

It sounds like they're in part inspired by the research of Dr. Jacques Valee

 







Also tagged with Movie

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users