Why YOU lose, why I'm tired of carrying, and other ramblings from a pretty good night...

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

Lesser_Spotted_Panzer #21 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 13:11

Major

• Players
  • 71332 battles

Please provide a guide based around higher tier tanks. Any one above scrub level can carry in a t67.

SwedishEOD #22 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 13:19

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 56593 battles
  • [-G-] -G-
But why bother , it is all rigged anyway..... no matter what you do. And when WG decides you are in the "loserbucket" you will lose no matter what.

Blackstone #23 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 13:25

Captain

• -Players-
  • 13967 battles
  • [-IGC-] -IGC-

I'm sorry,but by looking at your stats, this is like a little league coach telling Terry Francona how to manage a baseball team.

View Post_Gungrave_, on Jan 11 2018 - 07:01, said:

Check OP's stats...most of his matches are in lower tier tanks.

Very few people are going to take you seriously OP when you pad that much.

Pretty much this..

GeorgePreddy #24 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 13:36

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostSwedishEOD, on Jan 11 2018 - 09:19, said:

But why bother , it is all rigged anyway..... no matter what you do. And when WG decides you are in the "loserbucket" you will lose no matter what.

I kept searching for that in his post... why didn't he say that ?  Did I simply miss it ? 

It's his tag line after all.  I feel empty and disappointed.

General_Lee_Miserable #25 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 14:05

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8381 battles

Sorry OP. I can't take you seriously when you have 9151 battles in T2 and only 930 in T10. 

I may not have your WR or stats, but at least I play with the adults most of the time. :-) 

Says #26 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 15:29

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 11584 battles
Cool story.  Most of us are playing tanks to level through to get to tanks we want.  Not always of course, but a good portion of the time.  Last night I sucked and won.  The night before I played well and lost.  Didn't feel the need to write the odyssey about it (Homer has it covered).

boysenbeary #27 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 16:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20492 battles
  • [-P-] -P-

T67 kek

Anyways, Ive always said this, if you think you're so good,

why don't you carry harder

Knuckle_Dragin_Drooler #28 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 16:41

Major

• Players
  • 35253 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View Post_x_Cerberus_x_, on Jan 11 2018 - 03:46, said:

you forgot 3.

club and hide at lower levels and refuse to move up and better when it's easier to chase the new players away by being a jack@**, and then post in the forums behind an alt account so you don't out yourself as one of those jack@** that chase the new players away.

you forgot #4 ---- who cares what somebody else plays, play your own game / tanks and stop being a wannabe fair play cop.. guy is tryin to help, which is A LOT more then the whiners offer.. if you would of taken the time to actiually read, he even mentioned he is driving the most OP tank in the game for that tier.. but trolls will be trolls

Bilderberger #29 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 19:58

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5283 battles
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM

View Postmadgiecool, on Jan 11 2018 - 06:15, said:

Is it hard to carry at tier 2?

I started reading this last night and  thought this was going to be a good post, and it does have some decent tips.  But finishing it today it just seems it's tips for clubbing and stat padding in low tiers and OP tanks.  9000 games in tier 2 is just toxic for new players.  Fighting super noobs with a maxed out crew and equipment at tier 2 is a joke.  Tier 5 people might be slightly vested into the game, but tier 1-2 games people will just say F-it this game blows, what a waste of a download and potential player base is reduced.  But I do realize people can play how they want, it's just my opinion.

_Gungrave_ #30 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 20:03

Major

• Players
  • 39201 battles
  • [JGRN] JGRN

View PostSir_Tomato_DroolsAlot, on Jan 11 2018 - 16:41, said:

you forgot #4 ---- who cares what somebody else plays, play your own game / tanks and stop being a wannabe fair play cop.. guy is tryin to help, which is A LOT more then the whiners offer.. if you would of taken the time to actiually read, he even mentioned he is driving the most OP tank in the game for that tier.. but trolls will be trolls

Would you take game advice from someone who strictly plays easymode tanks they pad in or would you take advice from someone who has experience playing low, mid, high tier and multiple classes with good stats.

Ask yourself which one of those types of players advice would you trust more? I'll give you a hint its not the first one.

Edited by _Gungrave_, Jan 11 2018 - 20:03.

Bilderberger #31 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 20:12

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5283 battles
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
They should create a completely separate queue for super high low tier battle count players.  If there are not enough other clubbers online, you sit in it until there are. If you have to sit in queue for hours, it might make these players  play against thier own skill level in higher tiers.  I know there is something that is supposed to change after a certain battle count, but it doesn't seem to work.

madgiecool #32 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 21:19

Major

• Players
  • 50169 battles
  • [4NZAB] 4NZAB

View PostClutchPin, on Jan 12 2018 - 00:09, said:

Dang, so much good premise when I saw the intro. 15-2 w/r different maps.  I am ready to learn! Nope T67 seal clubbing all the way.  Please go away, no one cares about how well you did in a seal clubber.

You missed his T18

:playing:

Slim_Shadee #33 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 21:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6351 battles

You did a great educational job. You taught any new players the art of fraud stats, seal clubbing and how to almost never leave the tier where you look like a champ. Of course this little bit of education exposes the fraud that relying on a overview like XVM does for deciding anything in relation to strength of competition and allies unless you take the time to dig deeper into how they acquired the stats.

I also have been in multiple matches with you under my other account. I am appalled that you have audacity to use the word carry in relationship to your play at any tier above III.

Sgt__Guffy #34 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 21:43

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2870 battles

View Postbikebudha1, on Jan 11 2018 - 02:03, said:

I think....etc

Extract from the Book of Armaments Ch 16 Vs 32 - 36

Praise be, for bikebudha1 commeth amongst us, preaches to the choir and he shall be our salvation. It shall come to pass those who stray from the true path will heed the teaching of the apostle with the unfortunate name who had to be quoted in this book, but no matter.

Verily I say unto you, listen and learn for we shall be saved and play like demons on crack even though this book does not countenance demons for obvious reasons. 

Be humbled that this apostle took the time to giveth his wise teachings and give thanks unto the Tank God.

Oh woe, that it won't reach to all corners of the earth and his wise words will fall upon stony ground, for they would perish rather than understand the word.

Here endeth the lesson.

Edited by Sgt__Guffy, Jan 11 2018 - 21:43.

SovietMemeBear #35 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 22:03

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22005 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

MFW can't play tier 8-10 but is lecturing people on how to win 

XD 

Sgt__Guffy #36 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 22:08

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2870 battles

View PostSovietMemeBear, on Jan 11 2018 - 15:03, said:

MFW can't play tier 8-10 but is lecturing people on how to win 

XD 

You don't have to play high tiers to give advice on how to win. Playing high tiers is no indication of skill in this game. 

What part of the OP's advice do you disagree with? Please give us the benefit of your elitist know it all experiences.

Knuckle_Dragin_Drooler #37 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 22:20

Major

• Players
  • 35253 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View Post_x_Cerberus_x_, on Jan 11 2018 - 10:58, said:

Oh goody another jack@** that wants to help the seal clubbers feel like they are actually beneficial to the game. You might want to go back and reread it yourself. No one wants these @**holes around because they kill off the influx of new players and you defending him proves my point. You come here to post how godlike you are when you are nothing but pathetic and can only win at kicking the new players around. You must share in his lack of life fulfilling joys if you feel you need to defend this type of play.

aww, another lost kid that's butt hurt when people don't agree with his troll views... is anybody is an ***, its you for trolling a post thinking your opinion is worth a damn... personally, I couldn't give a damn about padders, its their game / their money and time.. you need to get on with your own game, and stop being worried about everybody else.. grow up and stop trying to be some e-baddie... it isn't working kid

Scrub_a_dub_dub #38 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 22:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 11395 battles
  • [CUDAS] CUDAS

View PostSir_Tomato_DroolsAlot, on Jan 11 2018 - 21:20, said:

aww, another lost kid that's butt hurt when people don't agree with his troll views... is anybody is an ***, its you for trolling a post thinking your opinion is worth a damn... personally, I couldn't give a damn about padders, its their game / their money and time.. you need to get on with your own game, and stop being worried about everybody else.. grow up and stop trying to be some e-baddie... it isn't working kid

Seems several have pointed out that this clown is a seal clubber, but you seem to be taking in way to serious. It appears that Toxic_Tomato here and the biker_wannabe_seal_clubber are hot for each other and possibly romatically involved. lol

You are the only troll here begone you are not the class clown.

SovietMemeBear #39 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 22:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22005 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostSgt__Guffy, on Jan 11 2018 - 16:08, said:

You don't have to play high tiers to give advice on how to win. Playing high tiers is no indication of skill in this game. 

What part of the OP's advice do you disagree with? Please give us the benefit of your elitist know it all experiences.

Playing low tiers is 0 indication of player skill. Me loading up my Type 64,Thunder Bolt or Cromwell B with 4 skill crews and taking advantage of low tier players with 50% crews, no equipment, little to no premium ammo takes very little skill on my part. At low tiers because the player skill isn't there you are able to make mistakes and not get punished heavily for them. You make a bad poke in tier 6 most players can't take advantage of that. In tier 9 and 10 you make a bad poke you lose a significant [edited]of HP. At tier 6 or lower you can abuse vision mechanics and simply farm players who don't know where they are getting shot from. By tier 9/10 most people have a basic understanding of vision mechanics. 

There are so many differences between low and mid tiers then tier 9/10. Making the jump from tier 8 to 9 is huge and the jump from tier 9 to tier 10 is even bigger. But getting at least somewhat decent(52% WR+) at tier 10 will really help you become a better all around player at all tiers. 

ThePigSheFlies #40 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 22:52

Major

• Players
  • 61131 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View Postn00bfarmer, on Jan 11 2018 - 04:42, said:

I don't understand all the whine about "seal clubbers". I remember being new and if I saw someone doing really well, I didn't cry about it and make whine posts about seal clubbers but instead I thought, "I will have to unlock that tank and try it out as it seems to be really good". I never once thought of them seal clubbing until I saw people talking about it on forums or in game. But, that is the way the real world works too. You are either the clubber or the clubee and you have two choices: 1. Be strong and club or 2. get clubbed and cry about it.

where the feedback comes into play is when someone spends an inordinate amount of time and resources in low tiers in "strong tanks" and then attempts to lord over others about skill, win rate, ability, etc. in high tier game play.

a lot of folks do demonstrably decent at low tiers, but are not able to transition into high tiers at a similar level.

I have a lot of battles in a lot of tanks that I win at, in part because said tanks are the oldest in my garage, and in part because winning is more entertaining.  overall I carry my own weight in early damage, and on average that translates to teal levels of "ability" in both win rate, and dpg/wn8 regardless of tier, with some (primarily LTs of course) bubbling up to purple, and some older stinkers that I couldn't make work, and sold still being in the meh green/yellow range.

I say "on average" in terms of what I do, because if triggered by a string of bad maps, I'm just as likely to drive off a bridge, or yolo into the enemy before logging off...

but, I'm a filthy padder Kappa

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users