Cancer update

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

ChaosKampf #41 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 00:27

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3253 battles
  • [KAMPF] KAMPF

I'll add in my "Good Luck" to you as well. Cancer sucks, and I lost my Dad to it a couple years ago. His was Pancreatic though, and he was the type of person who wouldn't go to the Doctor unless he was convinced something was really wrong with him. By the time he got sick enough to convince him he needed to go see what was wrong that time, it was too late to have any chance at all of even slowing it down.

Glad you caught it early OP, and for anybody else reading this that may be of similar temperament as my Dad- sometimes when you think something might be wrong... there is something wrong. Get your A** in to the Dr and see, for the sake of your family.

Edited by ChaosKampf, Jan 15 2018 - 00:29.

TailGunner1977 #42 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 00:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11413 battles

View PostChaosKampf, on Jan 14 2018 - 17:27, said:

I'll add in my "Good Luck" to you as well. Cancer sucks, and I lost my Dad to it a couple years ago. His was Pancreatic though, and he was the type of person who wouldn't go to the Doctor unless he was convinced something was really wrong with him. By the time he got sick enough to convince him he needed to go see what was wrong that time, it was too late to have any chance at all of even slowing it down.

Glad you caught it early OP, and for anybody else reading this that may be of similar temperament as my Dad- sometimes when you think something might be wrong... there is something wrong. Get your A** in to the Dr and see, for the sake of your family.

Like that one girl who passed away from cancer just this year and she didnt know she had it. :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users