• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Chibouki #1 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 13:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 23234 battles
  • [TBRNK] TBRNK

Hello,

I have been playing 2 to 3 battles daily for 5 years, short battle in a few minutes before supper time.  That what I liked in WOT. You dont need to be there for hours to enjoy the game.

Since the apparition of the personnal reserves I reduced my playing considerably since I dont have the minimum of one hour to play every time I want to.

I even got accounts (Tank_Rapide, Guiligue ad Boubounette) including nice premium tank for my 3  childrens to play with me,  and a second account Saguenay-Feroce that I play exclusively with my 11 years old dauther. 1 hour is often hard to get in the busy life we have.

On the other side, since I dont play much, the personnal reserve is a good way to grind my way up. I'm kind of cought in a catch 22 thing.

Personnally, I suggest personnal reserves to be available in both possibilities (hours or games). Then all of WOT players will be able to enjoy the personnal reserves he pays for the way he like it.

Casual players like me that like to take it easy and having a good time with my bro on TS can take "per battle" and intense player who want to grind ASAP by "Time".

PERSONNAL RESERVES RATIO

1 hour = 5 battles or 4 battles 

PLEASE WG DO SOMETHING TO KEEP CASUAL PLAYERS LIKE ME, I SPEND TO MUCH MONEY IN YOUR GAME TO LEAVE IT BECAUSE OF MY TIME AVAILABILITY

Thank you

Daniel -Chibouki- Sauvageau

Lesser_Spotted_Panzer #2 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 13:28

Captain

• Players
  • 67431 battles
This is the reason why I don't use many of my reserves. I feel cheated by using a 1 hour reserve when I am only playing for 1/2 hour. It's even worse for the reserves that last for 2 or 4 hours.

PunCzarBlintz #3 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 14:40

Major

• Players
  • 70597 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
I have so many I don't care if I only get one battle on each.... if I even bother to kick them in....

Also tagged with Reserves, Time, casual, per battle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users