Personalizing in Game commands

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

67896759 #1 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 18:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 5105 battles

Would like to see any player be allowed to configure, add or subtract commands on keyboard, and to place on any "BUTTON" on their choice or make up their own commands, besides the old "ATTACK", "FIRE", HELP, OK, which are good, but I would like to see, KMA for kiss my a**, or any non abuse type message/command........We have many bullies on this sight and it would be another way to "Vent".....or recommend to others what you want them to do with one click, instead of typing or using a headset....

Would also like to see if their is a way to allow users to hear other players "in game talk", if you are dead or alive.

All this is mainly for or during general play, no clan or what have you..... 

Bundespanzervolk #2 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 18:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28820 battles
  • [_WJ_] _WJ_

View PostPork_n_ObamasBhnd4, on Jan 11 2018 - 09:30, said:

Would like to see any player be allowed to configure, add or subtract commands on keyboard, and to place on any "BUTTON" on their choice or make up their own commands, besides the old "ATTACK", "FIRE", HELP, OK, which are good, but I would like to see, KMA for kiss my a**, or any non abuse type message/command........We have many bullies on this sight and it would be another way to "Vent".....or recommend to others what you want them to do with one click, instead of typing or using a headset....

Would also like to see if their is a way to allow users to hear other players "in game talk", if you are dead or alive.

All this is mainly for or during general play, no clan or what have you..... 

​The EULA obviously doesn't sanction your idea, however, I totally get where you're coming from.  But with that said, it should be a two-way street.  There are players that frankly deserve some good verbal/written judo for putting in zero effort in this team game.  But then there are the twits that perform unwarranted beat downs.....having been on both sides of the fence, I agree with you that two-way communication could be a process to improve game play via being able to reach out to players that need encouragement, perhaps even Full Metal Jacket style, and others that need to tone down their profile.  ;) 

F_Type #3 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 18:43

Captain

• Players
  • 17653 battles
  • [_FAM_] _FAM_
we need team voice chat

FrozenKemp #4 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 19:04

Major

• Players
  • 43805 battles

I understand your frustration but the idea of in-game commands to insult each other is... uh... not good.  

Maybe an easier way to ignore someone for the rest of the battle? 

Zugh #5 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 19:15

Private

• -Players-
  • 7745 battles
  • [FKXX] FKXX
Is there a way to turn off chat from the battle screen, or do you need to turn it off prior to the battle in your options?

Also tagged with 10

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users