• Please log in to reply
307 replies to this topic

TboneOathKeeper #221 Posted Jan 23 2018 - 19:14

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 29457 battles
  • [FIXX] FIXX

Dear World of Tanks,

First I wish everyone the Best and Hope all is well. I guess the only way to get things done in World of Tanks is to Speak up.........so here it is.

PLEASE ...... DO NOT TOUCH or SWITCH or BELOVED "YOLO WAGON"

I understand the "NEW" Russian Tier 10 TD is a Great Tank and has many good points. But......it's no "Yolo Wagon".  The OBJ. 263 has a special group of players or Nitch that love that tank just the way it is. World of Tanks claim that the Tank line is a Tank line that is not popular.  OK......I understand. But why change it to a Tier 9.  You want to sell that Tank then Puff it and give it some LOVE.  I am ok with removing the old Tier 9 because it does not fit that line well. But to reduce it to a lower Tier.  NO WAY.........

Make it quicker.......

Give it better Terrain numbers......

Faster Reload or even faster aim time..... There are many things you can do to keep our "Beloved" Tank.  I have Tested the new Russian Tier 10 TD the OBJ. 268 4 and I see NO REASON why that tank can't be a Tier 9 tank . Just reduce the numbers and make it Fair and equal to other Tier9 TD's. 

Fellow Tankers , please write World of Tanks and say........"DON'T TOUCH THE YOLO WAGON"

I understand we all want new tanks and the newest and the Best.  But that Tank is one of only a Few tanks that have a "Nickname" , "Nitch" and a special place in many tankers Heart.

I wish everyone all the Best and Hope for a Great Future in World of Tanks.

TBoneOathKeeper

Kirito_San_SAO #222 Posted Jan 23 2018 - 22:27

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 28148 battles
  • [_D_] _D_

View PostA_L_SjustsmackedU, on Jan 23 2018 - 15:46, said:

Do us all a favor take gold rounds out off test for first round of testing it makes it almost impossible to test regular rounds and tank armor if your getting penned every round. You cannot give a honest opinion on a tank and be able to evaluate if a tank and where if any tweaks or nerfs are needed!

You do realize that is basically what happens on the live servers too right? I rarely have a tier 10 match where I don't get spammed with premium ammo.

Jameson1994 #223 Posted Jan 23 2018 - 23:16

Private

• -Players-
  • 60207 battles
  • [TRY] TRY

I have been plaing this game for several yares, about half a year I stoped puting money and time into this game all becose its like you/wargaming dont eaven hear what we/players i know you are turning for the better but that is only becose your sales have gone down. In my opinion we dont need new tanks we need MAPS basic maps atleast 15 more and not that prochorvka/firely silient type more or ruinberg/winterberg thats jsut being lazy. Make maps without any structures just plain maps with and without forest like in excual Rusia. I wold be werry hapy if you finaly wold delete arty, but thats me and i know im not speaking for every one. and my god please stop reintroducing tech trees before you have atleast the maps done maby throw a coop mode vs AI in. otherwise i dont thik wot will earn some of those 1000 000  ish figures anymore your dear Jameson1994 tyred of seeing the game going to hell and please stop lieing in videos we dont ahve 40 maps in game atm happy new year.

hebus412 #224 Posted Jan 23 2018 - 23:54

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23385 battles
  • [NASH] NASH

View PostA_L_SjustsmackedU, on Jan 23 2018 - 15:46, said:

Do us all a favor take gold rounds out off test for first round of testing it makes it almost impossible to test regular rounds and tank armor if your getting penned every round. You cannot give a honest opinion on a tank and be able to evaluate if a tank and where if any tweaks or nerfs are needed!

"Golds for Credits" basically ruined the game single handily, now everyone is just a "Press 2" player, throwing off the balance of many tanks. For example the T95 and T110E3, ment to be the thickest skinned tanks in game to take hits and push lines... what we have now, damaged every hit basically makes them worthless with low speed and other things that were designed into them to prevent them from being way to OP.

Press 2 to Load Skill.

**Update: just joined CT, yeah can't test anything, getting damaged every hit makes it a bit tough to tell what the hell is going on with armor ect..

**Update 2: So playing my IS-4, an Obj 705 drives up a rock, I shoot his underbelly with a HEAT... and NOTHING. Yeah, that is really balanced. Trying to find a place to upload replay.

Edited by hebus412, Jan 24 2018 - 00:52.

Douquan_Boyce #225 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 04:36

Private

• -Players-
  • 4221 battles
looking foward to this update

Soldado_de_Malvinas #226 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 14:53

Private

• -Players-
  • 32151 battles
En vez de quitar...pq no suman más tanques al árbol?

Soldado_de_Malvinas #227 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 14:54

Private

• -Players-
  • 32151 battles
En vez de quitar...pq no suman más tanques al árbol?

robloker2 #228 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 19:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 11509 battles
  • [D0OM] D0OM
Every time i go to connect to the test server it says connecting for about 20 seconds and then it tells me that the server may be unavailable or my connection settings are not right.It's currently 1:13PM ET.

Bourbon_and_Poor_Choices #229 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 22:51

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21348 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

#Savethe263 aka dont give us another 268 with better armor but worse dpm - Honestly it would be better to leave the 263 line alone and replace the current 268 with the new version. - Currently the dpm for the 263 on the test server is a bit over 2k, that's absurd. You have to go back to the su100 at teir 6 to find another russian td with such low dpm. 

Please stop messing with stuff that isn't broken and actually fix the issues that are like: Teir 8 mming or The southern spawn for swamp, or the sothern spawn for ruinburg, or, or ,or........... 

Gavrilo_Princip #230 Posted Jan 25 2018 - 14:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 7445 battles
Why doesn't WG make EVERYONE HAPPY, and NERF the Obj 268 Ver 4's armor and gun stats, making it a considerably armored, "derpy" 152mm cannon, and knock the armor down a tad, and move it to Tier IX while LEAVING THE Obj 263 UNCHANGED @ TIER X!?!?!?!? #MuchLogic

hebus412 #231 Posted Jan 25 2018 - 16:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23385 battles
  • [NASH] NASH

Common Test 2:

Block Quote

Object 705A
Changed penetration of the UBK551O shell for the 152mm M-51 gun from 310mm to 317mm
Insignificantly improved the frontal hull armoring

Object 268 Version 4
Insignificantly improved the frontal hull armoring

Are you kidding WG?!!!!

First test, the effective armor on those 2 new tanks was way, way, way to damned high, most tier 10's would have to roll gold rounds to damage them. Tier 8/9 tanks, forget it. Now for second test instead of listening and balancing those tanks armor to normal levels, YOU INCREASE IT?!

Did a single person, I mean even a janitor at WG at least, ever try a tier 8-10 against those (without golds) even a single freaking battle?

Is it WG's policy now to balance all new tanks armor based on gold rounds?

Just a reminder WG, Tier 8 and 9 tanks fight tier 10 tanks. Not just tier 10. Also, not every single player in this game uses golds (call them "premium ammo" all you want, but can you still buy them with gold? yes, then they are still gold rounds)

Marchosia #232 Posted Jan 25 2018 - 18:52

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 18735 battles

The main reason I enjoy the 263 as is right now is the fact it's different.  Plays different.  All of that comes into account when formulating game strategy once that battle button is pushed.  

Really like having a low alpha / high DPM gun.  Also accurate(ish). 

I do not like where the current setup is going.  If I want an assault TD, i'll get an E3.  

Edited by Marchosia, Jan 25 2018 - 18:52.

Sgtjacques1 #233 Posted Jan 25 2018 - 19:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 14020 battles
  • [F_O_G] F_O_G
So lets talk about these clearly over powered new Russian tanks. I mean come on, a medium tank with 300mms of effective frontal armor. Also the new heavy tank at tier 10 with around 320mms of effective armor along with the new tier 10 tank destroyer. You literally have to load gold in most tier 8 and 9 machines to pen these things and even then it may not be enough. I know that they are geared to take on other tier 10s but lets face it, they will see lower tier tanks and those same lower tier tanks won't be able to do much to them. 

Gunadie #234 Posted Jan 25 2018 - 21:07

Major

• Players
  • 44783 battles

View Posthebus412, on Jan 25 2018 - 07:50, said:

Common Test 2:

Are you kidding WG?!!!!

First test, the effective armor on those 2 new tanks was way, way, way to damned high, most tier 10's would have to roll gold rounds to damage them. Tier 8/9 tanks, forget it. Now for second test instead of listening and balancing those tanks armor to normal levels, YOU INCREASE IT?!

Did a single person, I mean even a janitor at WG at least, ever try a tier 8-10 against those (without golds) even a single freaking battle?

Is it WG's policy now to balance all new tanks armor based on gold rounds?

Just a reminder WG, Tier 8 and 9 tanks fight tier 10 tanks. Not just tier 10. Also, not every single player in this game uses golds (call them "premium ammo" all you want, but can you still buy them with gold? yes, then they are still gold rounds)

Where have you been lately

War Shaming is basing its armor model on the split concept of:

1) If you cannot pen with std rounds (and #2 applies) = balanced armor

2) If you can pen with premium rounds (and # 1 applies) = balanced armor

This is done so players are forced to use premium rounds as this in turn depletes the players credit reserves.

This in turn encourages players to use either or both premium tanks to harvest credits and or buy premium account time to increase credit earning.

This is the only "balance" War Shaming does

It balances their bank accounts.

No, not every player uses gold in this game but War Shaming is doing what they can to change it so all players are forced into using premium rounds or suffer the consequences of wasted shell and increased operating cost and depleted profit in the game summary

NeGaTiv_WaVes #235 Posted Jan 25 2018 - 22:28

Private

• -Players-
  • 21660 battles
well I was allowed for a short time to play about a dozen matches. went to "connect" at a later time and kept being unable to.  uninstalled game client reinstalled and the same result. not connecting. Is the test over???????????? or is this just another incident of [edited] russian bias????????? screw us yankee dogs and not allow us to participate. When is there going to be a US only test???? or is that against the russian rules????? as for comments on vehicles and or game play, I have no comment having only played a dozen matches. 

Kirill551 #236 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 01:21

Private

• Players
  • 31510 battles

Hi, this are my point of view toward the new USSR tanks (Tier X / Buffs)

• Object 430U: Needs better acceleration.
  • Object 705A: Decent as it is.
  • Object 268 V4: Needs 1 gun parameter improved. I know WG want to make this TD a brawler but sometimes you need to support from a safe distance. The parameter that I think needs improvement is gun accuracy, from 0.42 to +/- 0.39 to match, at least, the BL-10.
  • IS-4: I know this tank is not going to be buff / nerf in this update but it would be nice to improve the penetration from 248 to 278 standard ammunition (similar to the Obj. 430U).

DyrithShadow #237 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 02:59

Private

• -Players-
  • 7827 battles

Well, I have played more on the test server.

Unfortunately, it just reinforced my opinions. 430U does not fit my play style. And its really not a good tank compared to the current 430. I don't understand WG. You keep calling it an assault tank, but it has a worse gun and especially a lower DPM.

Mobility and conceal are worse. I honestly don't get it. If the rational is to replace the current 430 as its not popular enough, then why replace it with a worse tank?

I would seriously reconsider this change.

But on a personal level, if you go thru with this, can I get a Object 140 instead of the 430U?

mont135 #238 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 04:42

Private

• -Players-
  • 9785 battles
  • [W0LF-] W0LF-
plz dont nerf the heat pen on 257 side armour needed nerfed but the pen was fine

K_Krasus #239 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 05:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 114 battles

View Posthebus412, on Jan 23 2018 - 22:54, said:

"Golds for Credits" basically ruined the game single handily, now everyone is just a "Press 2" player, throwing off the balance of many tanks. For example the T95 and T110E3, ment to be the thickest skinned tanks in game to take hits and push lines... what we have now, damaged every hit basically makes them worthless with low speed and other things that were designed into them to prevent them from being way to OP.

Press 2 to Load Skill.

**Update: just joined CT, yeah can't test anything, getting damaged every hit makes it a bit tough to tell what the hell is going on with armor ect..

**Update 2: So playing my IS-4, an Obj 705 drives up a rock, I shoot his underbelly with a HEAT... and NOTHING. Yeah, that is really balanced. Trying to find a place to upload replay.

You probably missed his lower plate. Stop whining about your poor aiming skill.

Have you actually played high tier? Even gold cannot consistently penetrate T95 and T110E3 frontally apart from the usual weakspots, unless you're some of the T10 TDs who get 400mm HEAT pen. Just do some research and you'll find that T95 is the highest winrate T9 TD.

K_Krasus #240 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 05:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 114 battles
Yay GREAT change to the Obj 257. More of the 40mm ricochet armor that magically make Soviet 122mm guns ENORMOUSLY better than British or American 120mm. Now M103 and Conquerer and all the MTs can't deal with Obj257's track, while Soviet HT can just eat them for breakfast. It's one thing when you do it to Swedish TDs who frankly don't really get shot at so often and have trash side armor. It's another when you do it on a front line HT that all those 120mm guns have to face all the time. Why can't you just repeat what you did to T-22 and decrease the angle to 60 degrees or something? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users