Jump to content


Soviet Tech Tree Revision - Obj. 430


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Yephobochi #1 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 23:39

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10709 battles
  • 38
  • [1SHOT] 1SHOT
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016

After reading the latest notes on the update, it seems to me that those of us who own the Obj. 430 will be getting the Obj. 430U at tier ten, and the Obj. 430 at tier nine.

 

Does this not seem odd to anyone else?

 

My plan is to get both of the new tier tens, and considering the fact that I've already played ~150 games in the Obj. 430 II to get to tier ten, I would have preferred to grind the new Obj. 430 instead of having to play in the Obj. 430 II again.

 

It seems to me that a much better solution would be to give those that currently own an Obj. 430 the new tier ten replacing it, and also the tier nine Obj. 430. That way the line we have completed would remain completed, and we will be able to work on a new line. It does not seem logical to me to give anyone an Obj. 430U.



DoctorThe19th #2 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 23:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 14030 battles
  • 2,913
  • [DEVON] DEVON
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

Your post has lost me.

You say they are giving you the tier 9 and the tier 10 replacement but then say you want them to do that and then complain about it being unlogical.



Yephobochi #3 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 23:45

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10709 battles
  • 38
  • [1SHOT] 1SHOT
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016

View PostDoctorThe19th, on Jan 11 2018 - 23:44, said:

Your post has lost me.

You say they are giving you the tier 9 and the tier 10 replacement but then say you want them to do that and then complain about it being unlogical.

 

No. There are going to be two new medium tanks being added at tier ten. Have you read the news?

Yephobochi #4 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 23:46

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10709 battles
  • 38
  • [1SHOT] 1SHOT
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016
Basically, I'm saying that the Obj. 430U is not the Obj. 430 replacement, but rather a new line. The rear turreted medium tank to be added at tier ten is the Obj. 430's replacement, which is why I think we should be given that instead.

madgiecool #5 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 23:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 50403 battles
  • 4,685
  • [4NZAB] 4NZAB
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011

View PostYephobochi, on Jan 12 2018 - 10:45, said:

 

No. There are going to be two new medium tanks being added at tier ten. Have you read the news?

 

you sure?

 

Looked like a new med and a new hvy



DoctorThe19th #6 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 23:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 14030 battles
  • 2,913
  • [DEVON] DEVON
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View PostYephobochi, on Jan 11 2018 - 14:45, said:

 

No. There are going to be two new medium tanks being added at tier ten. Have you read the news?

 

if you have the Object 430 now you will get the tier 9 430 and the tier 10 replacement..

what's wrong with that?

 

EDIT: oh I see you're getting the new tier 10 and not the replacement tier 10.



DoctorThe19th #7 Posted Jan 11 2018 - 23:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 14030 battles
  • 2,913
  • [DEVON] DEVON
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View Postmadgiecool, on Jan 11 2018 - 14:47, said:

 

you sure?

 

Looked like a new med and a new hvy

There's two new mediums and two new heavies being released.

the T-10 mini branch has a new tier 10 Heavy.

the new rear mounted super heavies has a new tier 10 Heavy.

the Object 430 will be brought down to tier 9 also adding a new tier 10 medium replacement.

The Object 430 that went down to tier 9 will have its own mini branch to another tier 10 medium.



gpc_4 #8 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 00:02

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 39205 battles
  • 3,945
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
The tank after the 430 II hasn't been finalized yet, they might not even have anything for it, and it doesn't seem like that will change anytime soon. They can't give you a tier X that doesn't exist.

DoctorThe19th #9 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 00:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 14030 battles
  • 2,913
  • [DEVON] DEVON
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View Postgpc_4, on Jan 11 2018 - 15:02, said:

The tank after the 430 II hasn't been finalized yet, they might not even have anything for it, and it doesn't seem like that will change anytime soon. They can't give you a tier X that doesn't exist.

That's illogical.

if they didn't have a single thing to go off of then they wouldn't have even suggested a tank to be in that spot.

the common test is probably going to come out next week or something so by then they kinda have to have something.

in which case they could have said that they would give you the 430 at tier 9 and the tier 10 replacement instead of the new tier 10 after the 430 because if they do that.. what's really the point in giving us the 430?

same story with the tier 10 after the T-10 now.. there's nothing there currently but there will have to be.



gpc_4 #10 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 00:10

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 39205 battles
  • 3,945
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View PostDoctorThe19th, on Jan 12 2018 - 00:07, said:

That's illogical.

if they didn't have a single thing to go off of then they wouldn't have even suggested a tank to be in that spot.

the common test is probably going to come out next week or something so by then they kinda have to have something.

in which case they could have said that they would give you the 430 at tier 9 and the tier 10 replacement instead of the new tier 10 after the 430 because if they do that.. what's really the point in giving us the 430?

same story with the tier 10 after the T-10 now.. there's nothing there currently but there will have to be.

 

There will have to be..."at a later date" according to the announcement. I wouldn't expect anything in the next update.

mlinke #11 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 00:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49354 battles
  • 750
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
they will take away su 154 22 and object 416 or whatever med it s (i am too furious to remember) they are just stating that we will get tanks. I do not care what will I get, I want my tanks not to be taken from me. If they take them they should leave them for us as a premium, no other scenario works. I know that no one will miss me but if they do this I m done with this game.

gpc_4 #12 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 00:15

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 39205 battles
  • 3,945
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View Postmlinke, on Jan 12 2018 - 00:14, said:

they will take away su 154 22 and object 416 or whatever med it s (i am too furious to remember) they are just stating that we will get tanks. I do not care what will I get, I want my tanks not to be taken from me. If they take them they should leave them for us as a premium, no other scenario works. I know that no one will miss me but if they do this I m done with this game.

 

Sarcastic farewell guy with 47K battles.

DoctorThe19th #13 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 00:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 14030 battles
  • 2,913
  • [DEVON] DEVON
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View Postgpc_4, on Jan 11 2018 - 15:10, said:

 

There will have to be..."at a later date" according to the announcement. I wouldn't expect anything in the next update.

 

um that's kinda stupid if they have tanks at tier 9 and nothing to grind for to tier 10.. they don't just leave empty spots in updates.

 



Dead_Zombie #14 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 00:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 37849 battles
  • 3,207
  • [SUX] SUX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011


catapilar #15 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 01:05

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 42743 battles
  • 56
  • [1SHOT] 1SHOT
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011

I certainly have to agree with Yephobochi, those who have the Obj. 430 have done the work in the Obj. 430 version II, and they have the Obj. 430.

Logically, this should mean that these players should have the vehicle that is after the Obj. 430 version II, and they should also have the Obj. 430.



mlinke #16 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 02:06

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 49354 battles
  • 750
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostSir_Tomato_DroolsAlot, on Jan 12 2018 - 00:17, said:

to get credits for taking my tanks??? what about research, what about price of modules and research, what about me grinding them?? how about no and get us fckin premiums instead.



_Gungrave_ #17 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 04:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 42202 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View Postmlinke, on Jan 12 2018 - 00:14, said:

they will take away su 154 22 and object 416 or whatever med it s (i am too furious to remember) they are just stating that we will get tanks. I do not care what will I get, I want my tanks not to be taken from me. If they take them they should leave them for us as a premium, no other scenario works. I know that no one will miss me but if they do this I m done with this game.

 

Obj 416 is staying in the game....educate yourself a bit on the latest news before saying something like that.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users