Atmospheric level discount and tech tree discount issues.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jarheadurpukes #1 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 21:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 18779 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO

I purchase the udes 03 yesterday, the issue is that there is a 50% discount in the tech tree and 50% discount in festive level 8.  Little did I know both could not be stacked.  I asked that support correct an issue that they have know of.  Here is their response.  I also asked for the logs of the purchased tanks, including modules, crew, equipment etc.

Block Quote

"Ticket #1227724

Category:
WoT
Sub-category:
In-Game Goods
I activated a 50% reduction but it didnt work since the udes 03 has 50% off

So please undo the checked off, used one UDES 03 since no extra 50% discount got applied.

Only the one in the tech tree worked so please restore that on in the festive reduction."

"Aldrin North

Hi Jarheadurpukes,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

We see that you have selected your tank UDES 03 for the 50% discount. Let me help you on this.

The discount will not really add up as we don't have anything that happened before. Unfortunately, we cannot reverse the action that happen and we do apologize for this inconvenience. This is also not included in our exception policy.

We understand this could be frustrating on your end and we hope this will not detract you from playing our games.

If you have further questions, please visit our FAQ page as you may find answers to your questions immediately.

Seize the day, Commander!

Best Regards,

Aldrin North
Wargaming America Support"

"Andrew Torres

Hello Jarheadurpukes,

As stated previously regarding your concerns, the discount from Holiday Ops rewards does not stack. If the Udes already has 50% discount for it then another discount will not be applicable due to the fact that the said tank already has a discount applied to it. Such actions are irreversible and cannot be undone. We're sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you.

Despite what happened, we still look forward to your next sortie on the battlefield. Happy tanking!

Best Regards,

Andrew Torres
Wargaming America Support"

So the lesson learned is that support has failed once again, and continues to not even provide log info on the tank in question purchased and how they will fix this for the future.  If anyone has an issue like this please keep your trouble tickets open.  Suggestions, I would really like to here them.  Since I had to reopen the support ticket 10 times already, support has decided not even to reply to my trouble ticket.  Its likely that issues like this will never be fixed nor any warning, nor remedy be enforced.  Its the typical wargaming excuse of not fixing things.  They blame the user when in fact its them.

Thank you all.

BattlecryGWJ #2 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 21:20

Major

• Players
  • 33666 battles
  • [RSRDD] RSRDD
Its been rather well known for several years that discounts don't stack.  There were also several posts on the forum asking the same question which a simple forum search on discount stack yielded 40 results (other than this thread).

FrozenKemp #3 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 21:22

Major

• Players
  • 43763 battles

Suggestion: Double-check the forum before assuming two tank discounts apply.  I know, they SHOULD both apply somehow, but this question has come up several times on the forum recently so it's unfortunate that you didn't try checking the forum first. :( e.g.

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Obviously Support can't fix this even if they want to.   Try to let it go?

ImaKillYou #4 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 21:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25396 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT
So, Because you didn't read, It's all WG's fault, and because the outcome isn't what you want, you flooded the support system 10+ times... 

Jarheadurpukes #5 Posted Jan 12 2018 - 21:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 18779 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO
No its a simple misunderstanding, in which a friend just explained to me.  Thank you for your input, and constructive criticism. This was the first year I actually took part in the full festive levels so, I can accept my mistake after it was explained. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users