Wargaming is absurde

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

canciller #1 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 02:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37156 battles

Aplause for the bad performance of its developers

Is it so difficult to think of any solution without affecting the users?? how do they want someone to invest money if they are making so many changes without sense ... it´s hard for them to do something as simple as this?? well it is better to admit then that their servers are not supporting so many fictitious tanks, since they put tanks for a year of service so that they are removing it by the year

adding to the terrible mistakes that have the game that i mentioned before and it is more im going to repeat them

-gold ammo / i know there are tanks with that ammo but they do not everyone can afford to use them because they are just starting and the fear of investing money for these changes weights of the developers.

-camouflaje / anothe of the bad jobs the have, i´ve seen HT  that at 100m become invisible, tanks with excessive camo, shoot without stopping and you can not see the flash  they give off since common sense is due to them notice

-removing tanks / are the one that i remember the most

T-50-2

WT Auf E100

AufkPanther

and it could continue like  this but apparently those of wg if they served for something and they took out those blogs

-matchmakings/bad where you see

-forum of other languages "ignored"/ for more bustle in these forums showing the errors of wg, are completely ignored byt the simple fact of the not being in ENGLISH, in short "discrimination?"  i do not know

-premium tank excessive/ i see games 15 vs 15 of full PT, better have to create a nation and see that there are tanks to spare, o know they want to profit but their work encourages investemnt by new users

-mode "encounter" / a way that is mod obsolete, wot seems mor a game 15 vs 15 that its 3 or 2 games modes is the capture of flags which is the most ignored

-campers admit it, the tanks with more right to this are the TD and AAP but not the HT MT LT, for something each has a function

-maps/ i do not know what it take to block areas of the maps, no fault of users who are aware of those areas and not users without a sense of imagination, Wg if you want i show you the Warthunder maps that are since i start with the tanks and you will see that they did not change anything, if you are going to be with that motto, stop putting maps and you have one that everythings is flat so you will not suffer more

Ethereal_Slim_Shady #2 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 02:56

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21 battles
Stop team killing.

HOTA_CHATON #3 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 02:58

Major

• Players
  • 12650 battles
What gave it away and allowed you to figure this out?

madgiecool #4 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 03:21

Major

• Players
  • 50403 battles
  • [4NZAB] 4NZAB

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Jan 13 2018 - 13:58, said:

What gave it away and allowed you to figure this out?

12K games and 12K posts

I'm onto you!   

1.  Play a game

2.  Make Asinine post

3. Goto step 1.

....and the other reply looks like an alt account

xrays_ #5 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 03:32

Major

• Players
  • 48673 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View Postcanciller, on Jan 12 2018 - 20:50, said:

-well it is better to admit then that their servers are not supporting so many fictitious tanks, since they put tanks for a year of service so that they are removing it by the year

-camouflaje / anothe of the bad jobs the have... and you can not see the flash  they give off since common sense is due to them notice

-and it could continue like  this but apparently those of wg if they served for something and they took out those blogs

-matchmakings/bad where you see

-fare completely ignored byt the simple fact of the not being in ENGLISH, in short "discrimination?"  i do not know

-better have to create a nation and see that there are tanks to spare, o know they want to profit but their work encourages investemnt by new users

-mode "encounter" / a way that is mod obsolete, wot seems mor a game 15 vs 15 that its 3 or 2 games modes is the capture of flags which is the most ignored

-Wg if you want i show you the Warthunder maps that are since i start with the tanks and you will see that they did not change anything, if you are going to be with that motto, stop putting maps and you have one that everythings is flat so you will not suffer more

This is so hard to read, I can't even tell if this is a pro- or anti- WarGaming post.

Practically the only word spelled correctly is, ironically enough, "English".

x.

GeorgePreddy #6 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 03:55

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

I eat Graham Crackers every day.

They hep me b gooder at tanques.

Gunadie #7 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 04:34

Major

• Players
  • 41095 battles

View Postxrays_, on Jan 12 2018 - 18:32, said:

This is so hard to read, I can't even tell if this is a pro- or anti- WarGaming post.

Practically the only word spelled correctly is, ironically enough, "English".

x.

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jan 12 2018 - 18:55, said:

I eat Graham Crackers every day.

They hep me b gooder at tanques.

Obviously English is not his native language.

I would love to see how you two turkeys would fair at speaking another foreign language, let alone writing in it!

KanataKonoe #8 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 04:55

Major

• -Players-
  • 18778 battles
  • [-L-L-] -L-L-
Someone has been naughty..... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users