Jump to content


latam server dying


  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Beta_Tester_2009 #1 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:08

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 11751 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

as a report two months ago, latam server dying, nobody plays because the best players are Latin American, so either be professional or
you can not get credits and XP in latam, simple of 6000 players at the beginning, now there are only 900 to 2000 and down.
good job wargaming ,,,,,,,,,,,


Edited by Beta_Tester_2009, Jan 13 2018 - 16:14.


nxp #2 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:17

    Captain

  • Players
  • 36384 battles
  • 1,195
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    05-21-2013
are you serious? the point of a Latin server is for people that play in central or south america to have better connection consistency. It's not set up just for Latin American countries so it will separate people. What exactly did they do wrong? 

CamiloCienfuegos #3 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:19

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 52510 battles
  • 576
  • Member since:
    02-22-2013

You are in error, Latam never reached 6000 players.
It is far from dying, every day the base of players increases.

 

I live in the Patagonia Argentina, my ping in the Central is 250 minimum, against 60 in the Latam, because of this decrease in the ping many play again and others enter.

Good job WG.



Beta_Tester_2009 #4 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:19

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 11751 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

can u read??

all players gone from great ping cause only pro players there (pro o super noobs)

View Postnxp, on Jan 13 2018 - 15:17, said:

are you serious? the point of a Latin server is for people that play in central or south america to have better connection consistency. It's not set up just for Latin American countries so it will separate people. What exactly did they do wrong? 

 



Beta_Tester_2009 #5 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:21

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 11751 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostCamiloCienfuegos, on Jan 13 2018 - 15:19, said:

You are in error, Latam never reached 6000 players.
It is far from dying, every day the base of players increases.

 

I live in the Patagonia Argentina, my ping in the Central is 250 minimum, against 60 in the Latam, because of this decrease in the ping many play again and others enter.

Good job WG.

 

now 1900 there and soy de buenos aires y sabes que nadie usa latam en sudamerica porq no se puede jugar, vos tampoco rendis en latam por lo q p{uedo ver...

Beta_Tester_2009 #6 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:22

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 11751 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostCamiloCienfuegos, on Jan 13 2018 - 15:19, said:

You are in error, Latam never reached 6000 players.
It is far from dying, every day the base of players increases.

 

I live in the Patagonia Argentina, my ping in the Central is 250 minimum, against 60 in the Latam, because of this decrease in the ping many play again and others enter.

Good job WG.

 

hurry up to play on latam maybe on 2 or 3 months u r alone there hahah ( i have 12 ping but never on latam)

o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7 #7 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:24

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 423 battles
  • 191
  • [ITDED] ITDED
  • Member since:
    01-23-2015

View PostBeta_Tester_2009, on Jan 13 2018 - 16:08, said:

as a report two months ago, latam server dying, nobody plays because the best players are Latin American, so either be professional or
you can not get credits and XP in latam, simple of 6000 players at the beginning, now there are only 900 to 2000 and down.
good job wargaming ,,,,,,,,,,,

 

latam was created to save the rest of us from latam players

Paladin1954 #8 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:26

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 88248 battles
  • 167
  • [WWIII] WWIII
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013
This is because the better players refuse to play on the latam server.they continue to camp and stat pad on the central server

xSzikll #9 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:27

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9619 battles
  • 415
  • Member since:
    12-23-2016

The only countries benefited with that server are Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and BR.

 

There is no point on trying to use that server when the ping is 2 times worse than the Central for people who doesn't lives in those countries.



ZeM0 #10 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:32

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 21192 battles
  • 389
  • Member since:
    07-29-2015
Nada que ver flaco.

Silky_Slim #11 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:33

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 10788 battles
  • 51
  • [AVNGE] AVNGE
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015
Slightly off topic, but can anyone explain why the LATAM server shuts down around 2300-0000 Est every night.

Beta_Tester_2009 #12 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:35

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 11751 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostxSzikll, on Jan 13 2018 - 15:27, said:

The only countries benefited with that server are Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and BR.

 

There is no point on trying to use that server when the ping is 2 times worse than the Central for people who doesn't lives in those countries.

 

 

I am from Argentina and I prefer a ping of 165 in the central that you can play, to have 15 ms on latam and lose all the battles
Have nice death latam server

 



xSzikll #13 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:37

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9619 battles
  • 415
  • Member since:
    12-23-2016

View PostSilky_Slim, on Jan 13 2018 - 10:33, said:

Slightly off topic, but can anyone explain why the LATAM server shuts down around 2300-0000 Est every night.

 

That's how it works, when they introduced it they said the server is going to be shut down at night.

ZeM0 #14 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:39

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 21192 battles
  • 389
  • Member since:
    07-29-2015

View PostSilky_Slim, on Jan 13 2018 - 12:33, said:

Slightly off topic, but can anyone explain why the LATAM server shuts down around 2300-0000 Est every night.

 

Because it doesn't have enough ppl playing to justify the $$ that cost to mantain it during night time.

xSzikll #15 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:40

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9619 battles
  • 415
  • Member since:
    12-23-2016

View PostBeta_Tester_2009, on Jan 13 2018 - 10:35, said:

 

 

I am from Argentina and I prefer a ping of 165 in the central that you can play, to have 15 ms on latam and lose all the battles
Have nice death latam server

 

 

I know perfectly how awful and retarded is the average player from that server, but people was complaining because they had to play with 200ms and that make them "play worse", now they have that server and are complaining anyways.

 

Also, the server isn't dying, that's why it's called LATAM test.



Beta_Tester_2009 #16 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:43

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 11751 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostxSzikll, on Jan 13 2018 - 15:40, said:

 

I know perfectly how awful and retarded is the average player from that server, but people was complaining because they had to play with 200ms and that make them "play worse", now they have that server and are complaining anyways.

 

Also, the server isn't dying, that's why it's called LATAM test.

 

called test cause wargaming know that, maybe, server will close

_Gungrave_ #17 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 38570 battles
  • 11,830
  • [JGRN] JGRN
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostBeta_Tester_2009, on Jan 13 2018 - 16:08, said:

as a report two months ago, latam server dying, nobody plays because the best players are Latin American, so either be professional or
you can not get credits and XP in latam, simple of 6000 players at the beginning, now there are only 900 to 2000 and down.
good job wargaming

 

LOL

thrashmaniac999 #18 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:54

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10228 battles
  • 182
  • [PROF] PROF
  • Member since:
    02-15-2016
probe 2 partidas en el servidor latam y por la gente con la que te emparejan prefiero renegar en el us central . la calidad de juego es muy baja ahora mismo

Beta_Tester_2009 #19 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 16:59

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 11751 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View Postthrashmaniac999, on Jan 13 2018 - 15:54, said:

probe 2 partidas en el servidor latam y por la gente con la que te emparejan prefiero renegar en el us central . la calidad de juego es muy baja ahora mismo

 

maybe im not wrong???

_Gungrave_ #20 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 17:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 38570 battles
  • 11,830
  • [JGRN] JGRN
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View Postthrashmaniac999, on Jan 13 2018 - 16:54, said:

probe 2 partidas en el servidor latam y por la gente con la que te emparejan prefiero renegar en el us central . la calidad de juego es muy baja ahora mismo

 

^^^ off to google translate! ^^^^

 

Spoiler

 


Edited by _Gungrave_, Jan 13 2018 - 17:00.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users