Be quick to bully's - report them.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

taiga_aurora #1 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 17:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 94891 battles
  • [AFW] AFW

War gaming customer service will accept false information from others...

Edited & not real will be accepted as truth .

This is different from the typical - never write anything on the Internet you wouldn't want your mother to read rule.

There are serious cry babies in this game.

Silencer021 #2 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 17:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 26659 battles

Sanctions and actions against specific players for violating the terms of service are based on evidence. They go through chat logs to verify serious claims and accusations.

Sounds to me like you need to take a step back and stop spewing inappropriate things.

flowerpower210 #3 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 17:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22922 battles
  • [TUF] TUF
On the forums strikes are typically warranted. However, we need to remember that humans give the strikes... and that humans are quite inconsistant. For instance, if you write that a certain map turns players into ''IDIOTS'' (capitalized at that) in the title of your thread, you may get no strike. If you write a synonym such as ''cerebrally deceased'' instead, then you might (will ) get a strike.

tod914 #4 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 17:39

Major

• Players
  • 58685 battles

Don't tell me the DNC plays WOT too.

Spoiler

Griffon327327 #5 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 17:42

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 79899 battles
  • [NVRDI] NVRDI

if you say something offensive in chat and someone uses in game reporting it will record the entire chat for that battle and tag it to your account... no ands ifs or butts if you typed it and report was done it is now a bomb waiting to explode the next time someone stops playing the game and sends replay and screenshots in a ticket wargaming will review the replay and then pull up EVERY single chat report filed on you since the last time you had a ticket filed on you

they will give you the ban you deserved and e-mail you a complete list of every didty lil thing you ever typed into chat since last time reported .... after this happens 5 times you can rest easy it will never happen again

you will be free to cuss and yell at your monitor to your hearts content as you will never be able to chat in wot ever again .. a 5 strike chat ban isnt a year isnt 5 years its forever the appeal system is only there so they can say there is an appeal system  you will NEVER get your chat back ... unless maybe you throw buckets of cash at them ? but if you spend that much money you will never lose your chat in first place

be nice in chat people are always watching ... I stop game and send in ticket every single time I see bad chat ..why ? my feeling's hurt ? nope want to spread the silence

a battle where no one type in chat is a peaceful battle

GeorgePreddy #6 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 17:48

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostSilencer021, on Jan 13 2018 - 13:31, said:

Sanctions and actions against specific players for violating the terms of service are based on evidence. They go through chat logs to verify serious claims and accusations.

Sounds to me like you need to take a step back and stop spewing inappropriate things.

Amen... breaks rules, gets upset that a decent player reports him.

DieselDog79 #7 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 18:09

Captain

• Players
  • 31249 battles

View PostGriffon327327, on Jan 13 2018 - 11:42, said:

if you say something offensive in chat and someone uses in game reporting it will record the entire chat for that battle and tag it to your account... no ands ifs or butts if you typed it and report was done it is now a bomb waiting to explode the next time someone stops playing the game and sends replay and screenshots in a ticket wargaming will review the replay and then pull up EVERY single chat report filed on you since the last time you had a ticket filed on you

they will give you the ban you deserved and e-mail you a complete list of every didty lil thing you ever typed into chat since last time reported .... after this happens 5 times you can rest easy it will never happen again

you will be free to cuss and yell at your monitor to your hearts content as you will never be able to chat in wot ever again .. a 5 strike chat ban isnt a year isnt 5 years its forever the appeal system is only there so they can say there is an appeal system  you will NEVER get your chat back ... unless maybe you throw buckets of cash at them ? but if you spend that much money you will never lose your chat in first place

be nice in chat people are always watching ... I stop game and send in ticket every single time I see bad chat ..why ? my feeling's hurt ? nope want to spread the silence

a battle where no one type in chat is a peaceful battle

flowerpower210 #8 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 18:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22922 battles
  • [TUF] TUF
If they recorded the chat, I think most of us would be banned forever? The ingame chat is cancerXD.

holdmecloserTonyDanza #9 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 18:28

Major

• Players
  • 63432 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View Postflowerpower210, on Jan 13 2018 - 11:17, said:

If they recorded the chat, I think most of us would be banned forever? The ingame chat is cancerXD.

i know i would be lol

taiga_aurora #10 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 18:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 94891 battles
  • [AFW] AFW
"They go on chat logs"

Really?

Markd73 #11 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 18:41

Major

• Players
  • 29746 battles

View Posttaiga_aurora, on Jan 13 2018 - 16:23, said:

War gaming customer service will accept false information from others...

Edited & not real will be accepted as truth .

This is different from the typical - never write anything on the Internet you wouldn't want your mother to read rule.

There are serious cry babies in this game.

Sounds like someone didn’t read the Eula/terms of service.

taiga_aurora #12 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 18:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 94891 battles
  • [AFW] AFW
It's not true though - I never typed those words...wargaming doesn't use logs of what was typed.

taiga_aurora #13 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 18:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 94891 battles
  • [AFW] AFW
The response I got to it had easily factual errors - ones that that they (wargaming customer service) should've caught...immediately

Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #14 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 18:54

Major

• -Players-
  • 25377 battles
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-

Dude, just don't shoot green players, don't be a d!ck, and live your life.  It's not that Herculean an effort, is it?

~B

taiga_aurora #15 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 19:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 94891 battles
  • [AFW] AFW
There are players who TK, and when you PM them, falsify what was said.

So - 1st thing...send a replay.

There are serious toxic players...

I'm going to use the technique

spud_tuber #16 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 19:07

Major

• Players
  • 51989 battles

View Posttaiga_aurora, on Jan 13 2018 - 12:03, said:

Moderated by Mezurashi.

So, let me see if I understand what you're trying to say.

You received an email stating that you were chat banned for using some word or phrase.

You claim you didn't use the word or phrase, and that therefore whoever reported you must have fabricated something, such as a photoshopped screenshot of chat window, to submit to WG support.

Is that correct?

Edited by Mezurashi, Jan 14 2018 - 06:05.

Hurk #17 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 19:10

Major

• Players
  • 51702 battles
  • [KGR] KGR

its impossible to be a bully online unless you also know the person in real life and have some power over them. 

bullying is about power, not angry words. words are meaningless without a context of power to have force. 

I pity you, so weak, that mere words wound. 

Edited by Hurk, Jan 13 2018 - 19:10.

Dain_Ironfoot_ #18 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 19:44

Major

• -Players-
  • 21830 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View PostHurk, on Jan 13 2018 - 18:10, said:

its impossible to be a bully online unless you also know the person in real life and have some power over them. 

bullying is about power, not angry words. words are meaningless without a context of power to have force. 

I pity you, so weak, that mere words wound. 

I agree with a lot of this, but people also have the freedom to respond differently to others that say nasty, disrespectful things rather than just hurl insults back at them.  Some people are using the term "snowflake" the wrong way.  As a military veteran, and the opposite of a bleeding heart liberal, I know the real snowflakes are the ones that refuse to understand that there are consequences to their actions.  They can't handle it when people report them or respond to them in a different way than their childish tantrums.  Personally, I am never hurt by any of these words but I choose to either not respond at all... or respond in a different manner rather than stooping to their level.  Many times I'll respond by pointing out how childish they are being.  I'll also report them, not because their words hurt but because I have the freedom to respond how I want.  I would punch them in the face, but there are much greater causes to fight for.  If I want to respond by trying to limit their ability to act in ways that are shallow and ridiculous, and get them punished, then I'll do so.  Deal with it.

I pity them, so weak, they can't handle the consequences of their actions.

Edited by Thrain_Ironsword, Jan 13 2018 - 20:35.

ThePigSheFlies #19 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 20:35

Major

• Players
  • 63937 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

pitty that people get so worked up over "bullying" but never, ever take responsibility for other eggregiously offensive behavior, like queuing up for a battle and NOT participating.  you know, the 0.3 dmg ratio base camping top tier HT that protects arty, so that his arty can promote dynamic game play...

I've had chat off over 90% of the time now, attempting to communicate in any way with pubbies is just an exercise in futility.

Dain_Ironfoot_ #20 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 20:40

Major

• -Players-
  • 21830 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Jan 13 2018 - 19:35, said:

pitty that people get so worked up over "bullying" but never, ever take responsibility for other eggregiously offensive behavior, like queuing up for a battle and NOT participating.  you know, the 0.3 dmg ratio base camping top tier HT that protects arty, so that his arty can promote dynamic game play...

I've had chat off over 90% of the time now, attempting to communicate in any way with pubbies is just an exercise in futility.

Yeah I wouldn't call it bullying, that much is silly, but I will report the foolish children throwing tantrums because someone didn't play exactly how they wanted them to.  And yes, I'll also report people sitting around doing nothing to help the team win, especially if it is just purposeful neglect and not just lack of skill or game knowledge.

Edited by Thrain_Ironsword, Jan 13 2018 - 20:41.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users