• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

R_Razor #21 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 20:41

Captain

• Players
  • 8016 battles
  • [_DDM] _DDM

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Jan 13 2018 - 14:35, said:

pitty that people get so worked up over "bullying" but never, ever take responsibility for other eggregiously offensive behavior, like queuing up for a battle and NOT participating.  you know, the 0.3 dmg ratio base camping top tier HT that protects arty, so that his arty can promote dynamic game play...

I've had chat off over 90% of the time now, attempting to communicate in any way with pubbies is just an exercise in futility.

I'm impressed that you managed to fit an arty whine in this thread, congrats. 

QuicksilverJPR #22 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 21:04

Major

• Players
  • 24089 battles
  • [RPG] RPG

View Postflowerpower210, on Jan 13 2018 - 12:17, said:

If they recorded the chat, I think most of us would be banned forever? The ingame chat is cancerXD.

You just get chat banned.  I literally tested it out this year and am currently perm chat banned in game...not that it matters.  Nothing useful is said in chat anyway.

ThePigSheFlies #23 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 22:21

Major

• Players
  • 61991 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostR_Razor, on Jan 13 2018 - 14:41, said:

I'm impressed that you managed to fit an arty whine in this thread, congrats. 

I'm not surprised at all that you missed the chief gripe was base camping heavies dragging their teams down to endless wins...  

_Gungrave_ #24 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 22:30

Major

• Players
  • 40520 battles
  • [JGRN] JGRN

View Postflowerpower210, on Jan 13 2018 - 18:17, said:

If they recorded the chat, I think most of us would be banned forever? The ingame chat is cancerXD.

I think they only real time they care about chat offenses is if its racist, sexist, homophobic, political, religious, or if you make any sort of threats.

The usual run of the mill trash talk involving some basic cussing or calling someone a crap player I'm not really sure if they care much about that.

Edited by _Gungrave_, Jan 13 2018 - 22:30.

Boxhawk #25 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 22:33

Major

• Players
  • 27177 battles
  • [FADES] FADES

View PostGriffon327327, on Jan 13 2018 - 11:42, said:

if you say something offensive in chat and someone uses in game reporting it will record the entire chat for that battle and tag it to your account... no ands ifs or butts if you typed it and report was done it is now a bomb waiting to explode the next time someone stops playing the game and sends replay and screenshots in a ticket wargaming will review the replay and then pull up EVERY single chat report filed on you since the last time you had a ticket filed on you

they will give you the ban you deserved and e-mail you a complete list of every didty lil thing you ever typed into chat since last time reported .... after this happens 5 times you can rest easy it will never happen again

you will be free to cuss and yell at your monitor to your hearts content as you will never be able to chat in wot ever again .. a 5 strike chat ban isnt a year isnt 5 years its forever the appeal system is only there so they can say there is an appeal system  you will NEVER get your chat back ... unless maybe you throw buckets of cash at them ? but if you spend that much money you will never lose your chat in first place

be nice in chat people are always watching ... I stop game and send in ticket every single time I see bad chat ..why ? my feeling's hurt ? nope want to spread the silence

a battle where no one type in chat is a peaceful battle

You need to get a life.  

QuicksilverJPR #26 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 22:51

Major

• Players
  • 24089 battles
  • [RPG] RPG

View Post_Gungrave_, on Jan 13 2018 - 16:30, said:

I think they only real time they care about chat offenses is if its racist, sexist, homophobic, political, religious, or if you make any sort of threats.

The usual run of the mill trash talk involving some basic cussing or calling someone a crap player I'm not really sure if they care much about that.

I can tell you that is false (tested it on purpose).  I have done none of those things at all (standard name calling), and am perm chat banned.  Meanwhile, the most vile bigotry and racist comments on the planet continue to go on without end...relatively unpunished.

_Gungrave_ #27 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 23:00

Major

• Players
  • 40520 battles
  • [JGRN] JGRN

View PostQuicksilverJPR, on Jan 13 2018 - 22:51, said:

I can tell you that is false (tested it on purpose).  I have done none of those things at all (standard name calling), and am perm chat banned.  Meanwhile, the most vile bigotry and racist comments on the planet continue to go on without end...relatively unpunished.

Well when you're toxic every single game its not hard to get lots of reports leading them to check your chat logs.

Edited by _Gungrave_, Jan 13 2018 - 23:01.

R_Razor #28 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 00:16

Captain

• Players
  • 8016 battles
  • [_DDM] _DDM

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Jan 13 2018 - 16:21, said:

I'm not surprised at all that you missed the chief gripe was base camping heavies dragging their teams down to endless wins...  

Which of course brings one to wonder why a whine about arty needed to be brought into the discussion. One can only assume that it's because you hate arty so much and are so upset that your impotent rage is consistently ignored by WG and anyone with more that two brain cells that, much like Tourette Syndrome, arty whines just spurt out of you randomly

ThePigSheFlies #29 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 00:44

Major

• Players
  • 61991 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostR_Razor, on Jan 13 2018 - 18:16, said:

Which of course brings one to wonder why a whine about arty needed to be brought into the discussion. One can only assume that it's because you hate arty so much and are so upset that your impotent rage is consistently ignored by WG and anyone with more that two brain cells that, much like Tourette Syndrome, arty whines just spurt out of you randomly

cause said base camping potato HT makes the statement that "someone has to protect arty"...

if you even bothered to look half an inch of screen real estate south of my post you'd see I have more than a handful of battles in spgs...

stop thinking so linearly...

if you tunnel vision on one point that you think someone is making, that says a lot probably about how you play I have to hazard a guess anyway

R_Razor #30 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 01:09

Captain

• Players
  • 8016 battles
  • [_DDM] _DDM

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Jan 13 2018 - 18:44, said:

cause said base camping potato HT makes the statement that "someone has to protect arty"...

if you even bothered to look half an inch of screen real estate south of my post you'd see I have more than a handful of battles in spgs...

stop thinking so linearly...

if you tunnel vision on one point that you think someone is making, that says a lot probably about how you play I have to hazard a guess anyway

Your guesses are immaterial. You just aren't willing to admit that you felt it necessary to whine about arty in this thread as you do in so many others. 

Arkai #31 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 01:47

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35288 battles

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jan 13 2018 - 11:48, said:

Amen... breaks rules, gets upset that a decent player reports him.

A lot of assumptions in that one statement.

At the end of the day we have produced a generation that feeds on being offended by anything and everything. If it continues on the current path anything past hello will be considered threatening/offensive.

Dain_Ironfoot_ #32 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 02:48

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20208 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

View PostArkai, on Jan 14 2018 - 00:47, said:

A lot of assumptions in that one statement.

At the end of the day we have produced a generation that feeds on being offended by anything and everything. If it continues on the current path anything past hello will be considered threatening/offensive.

We have also produced a generation that are very disrespectful and thinks they have no consequences for stupid and belligerent actions.  I'm rarely offended by anything, but I reserve my right to report people or tell them to get lost if they are being childish, foul-mouthed imbeciles.

Knagar #33 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 04:04

Captain

• Players
  • 20105 battles

View PostGriffon327327, on Jan 13 2018 - 11:42, said:

if you say something offensive in chat and someone uses in game reporting it will record the entire chat for that battle and tag it to your account... no ands ifs or butts if you typed it and report was done it is now a bomb waiting to explode the next time someone stops playing the game and sends replay and screenshots in a ticket wargaming will review the replay and then pull up EVERY single chat report filed on you since the last time you had a ticket filed on you

they will give you the ban you deserved and e-mail you a complete list of every didty lil thing you ever typed into chat since last time reported .... after this happens 5 times you can rest easy it will never happen again

you will be free to cuss and yell at your monitor to your hearts content as you will never be able to chat in wot ever again .. a 5 strike chat ban isnt a year isnt 5 years its forever the appeal system is only there so they can say there is an appeal system  you will NEVER get your chat back ... unless maybe you throw buckets of cash at them ? but if you spend that much money you will never lose your chat in first place

be nice in chat people are always watching ... I stop game and send in ticket every single time I see bad chat ..why ? my feeling's hurt ? nope want to spread the silence

a battle where no one type in chat is a peaceful battle

Games for a large player base, and WG knows that most of them are kids that are going to tell you in detail what they did to your mom last night. You can report all you like and it won't do anything. You can send a ticket in to support and you'll get an automatic replay. Even if WG does something, it will be a chat ban for a few hours. So why waste the time.

whariwharangi #34 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 06:41

Major

• Players
  • 83459 battles

It the ones who contact me after a game to insult and harass.

I just take a screenshot and send in a complaint to Support.

The level of incidence has gone way down ... although there has been a bump since the servers got merged.

Mostly its people who think they should have been driving your tank too and can't get over the concept that its a game but there have been a couple of seriously deranged comments  ... there are some sick people with wot accounts.

In game chat is 'off' so no issues there anymore.

Edited by whariwharangi, Jan 14 2018 - 06:42.

QuicksilverJPR #35 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 01:19

Major

• Players
  • 24089 battles
  • [RPG] RPG

View Post_Gungrave_, on Jan 13 2018 - 17:00, said:

Well when you're toxic every single game its not hard to get lots of reports leading them to check your chat logs.

I wasn't every game, not by a long shot.  Gave tons of compliments and advice.  But there is a singular word that WG does not like.  Sort of like see you next tuesday, if you can understand nuanced typing....

_Brew_ #36 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 01:23

Major

• Players
  • 19649 battles
  • [HARMZ] HARMZ

View Posttaiga_aurora, on Jan 13 2018 - 11:23, said:

War gaming customer service will accept false information from others...

Edited & not real will be accepted as truth .

This is different from the typical - never write anything on the Internet you wouldn't want your mother to read rule.

There are serious cry babies in this game.

So....you came here to cry about them?

the_Deadly_Bulb #37 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 01:23

Major

• Players
  • 20960 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

LOL

can't understand nuanced typing

same as see you next Tuesday  :great:

Termitey #38 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 01:30

First lieutenant

• Players