concern over emblems that may not 'be seen'

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

general_scrubdriver #1 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 22:13

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32884 battles
  • [FKX] FKX
i have just become aware that several emblems &inscriptions, seem all are special, they seem to be non-historical, yet they are all reward emblems & some inscriptions. there is now listed that some of these may not be seen by some, or how many, in battle, public. some of the emblems (+inscriptions) may be available from this x-mas special, and to tell you the truth i dont care as much for the swedish inscriptions, although i use one i like for my m4a3e2, happen to like a 'last stand' in its side. so the emblems many are special rewards. for instance meathead rare special emblem, chieftain emblem, the 100years tanking reward emblems. and esp some of the valor emblems, some i bought. im not sure who can and who cannot see these emblems (+inscriptions). even have a reward special clan emblem. i mean in my mods theres a box to check to remove such things as emblems etc, and such. i mean for one if someone needs this for graphics help, well ok, i suppose, its not that hard to get a decent video card, and if you have access to advanced mods, your not just playing this game w/o knowing how to do so. if your a picky person and thing certain things, like player paint and/or emblem etc options are spam, thats how you feel. i put these special reward emblems +etc on useable tanks, CW & skirmish tanks, or related tanks, may be prem tank that takes a 8 or 10 CW/skirm crew. i cheated,,a little, put a mastery emblem on my brand new maus (had a post, prob on page 4 by now, what i did (finished)--on that day). this emblem i cannt be sure how its seen when i use tank for battle. the reason for using emblems +and such, is somewhat obvious, and for me they are meant to be seen, and i feel i have good choices, taste. i want that little bonus for esp reward and special, and generally any emblem +etc.(<inscriptions+). 

Edited by general_scrubdriver, Jan 13 2018 - 22:15.

Rush_91 #2 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 22:28

Captain

• -Players-
  • 11111 battles
  • [FATED] FATED
If someone has the box ticked to only see historical that's all they'll see. No need to be so vain about it.

TeaTimeWithKongou #3 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 23:06

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8424 battles
They said they are working on emblems that are historical and are displayed as not historical.. ie clan wars emblems and the event emblems etc I'd bet that next big patch those will be able to be seen.

general_scrubdriver #4 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 23:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32884 battles
  • [FKX] FKX

i wasnt trying to be 'vain', however putting on paint, emblems and etc,stuff on new and special tanks i happened to see that note. and as it was for special emblems we have acquired, being there at anytime be a minor change, or so many unnecessary updates, and i dont check the general 'page' in settings much at all. needed clarification, as they are special emblems(or-+,inscriptions and such), and i like them to be 'useful' as they are supposed to be a small hidden '+'. thanks for the help.

_Gungrave_ #5 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 23:41

Major

• Players
  • 42188 battles
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT

They could just create a third classification for Exterior stuff called Acheivements to go alongside historical and non historical categories This would be for emblems and camos related to acheivements like clan wars and ace mastery emblems. Obviously they could include an with an option for people to disable them. I doubt many would disable it because many find the clan camos to be cool along with seeing Ace emblems.

Only thing that annoys me is seeing the the clown camo crap.

Edited by _Gungrave_, Jan 13 2018 - 23:42.

Rush_91 #6 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 23:42

Captain

• -Players-
  • 11111 battles
  • [FATED] FATED

View Postgeneral_scrubdriver, on Jan 13 2018 - 23:34, said:

i wasnt trying to be 'vain', however putting on paint, emblems and etc,stuff on new and special tanks i happened to see that note. and as it was for special emblems we have acquired, being there at anytime be a minor change, or so many unnecessary updates, and i dont check the general 'page' in settings much at all. needed clarification, as they are special emblems(or-+,inscriptions and such), and i like them to be 'useful' as they are supposed to be a small hidden '+'. thanks for the help.

I wasn't aware that there was any advantage provided by emblems but even if there is it wouldn't matter whether or not other players see them you'd still get the "+"

general_scrubdriver #7 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 00:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32884 battles
  • [FKX] FKX
somewhere in the several years i ve been playing this game its been 'inferred', &suggested, no real gamer info is given, to us the gamers, as to any 'bonus'. for instance if you remember in the exterior que in the garage, in the past, may be sometime ago, if you hovered pointer over permanent camouflage it would have stated (back then) for paying gold, for permanent camo there was a small otherwise unstated bonus, included. i do believe this also is for other items such as emblems and the other type, printing as well, a difference betw. credit bought and gold bought emblems and inscriptions, with a possible unstated small bonus for permanent, formerly only bought,obtainable by gold. i do believe the top clans like to use these features, and other recommendations of the sort. small added up bonus', if you used to get them on sale, were not un-affordable, in fact a few cents per tier, upper tiers being ahh, a few more cents, get you worth with how much hi-tiers,,run, and the competition ^there. its a hidden inference, -'hinted'.  

Rush_91 #8 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 00:41

Captain

• -Players-
  • 11111 battles
  • [FATED] FATED

View Postgeneral_scrubdriver, on Jan 14 2018 - 00:17, said:

somewhere in the several years i ve been playing this game its been 'inferred', &suggested, no real gamer info is given, to us the gamers, as to any 'bonus'. for instance if you remember in the exterior que in the garage, in the past, may be sometime ago, if you hovered pointer over permanent camouflage it would have stated (back then) for paying gold, for permanent camo there was a small otherwise unstated bonus, included. i do believe this also is for other items such as emblems and the other type, printing as well, a difference betw. credit bought and gold bought emblems and inscriptions, with a possible unstated small bonus for permanent, formerly only bought,obtainable by gold. i do believe the top clans like to use these features, and other recommendations of the sort. small added up bonus', if you used to get them on sale, were not un-affordable, in fact a few cents per tier, upper tiers being ahh, a few more cents, get you worth with how much hi-tiers,,run, and the competition ^there. its a hidden inference, -'hinted'.  

Umm at one point in time they were going to make emblems and inscriptions give a small bonus but that idea was scrapped long ago as it would be pay to win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users