game crashes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheBossSEAN #1 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 03:30

Private

• -Players-
  • 1605 battles
  • [PERCH] PERCH

when i open wot.exe,it runs untill i get into my garage, then it freezes and a error message pops up and tells me:a bunch of ramdon numbers and letters memery cannot be written.

i have no mods,no issues with wotlauncher,runnning with safe mode or admin doesnt work.

reinstalled the game,still no luck

any help?

i play on win 7

ArmorStorm #2 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 04:15

Major

• Players
  • 34428 battles
  • [F__R] F__R
Or spelled apparently. 

_kumicho_ #3 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 05:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40842 battles
this is usually only a couple things. My first guess is you are out of hard disk space... but if thats not it, then check your processes, its likely you have something open (or many somethings) that are using up your available memory (programs often check available memory when they launch, then try to put and pull crap from it.. if it has enough to start but something else uses some of it, then it can push or pull the data from cache or ram) Winblows 7 still often uses a sizable HD cache for swapping on slow/low ram machines, so, again, thats my hunch. Especially if you recently installed something else or something else got added without you understanding how large it was going to be once installed. 'shrug' some things to look at anyway...

TheBossSEAN #4 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 16:34

Private

• -Players-
  • 1605 battles
  • [PERCH] PERCH

View Post_kumicho_, on Jan 14 2018 - 05:35, said:

this is usually only a couple things. My first guess is you are out of hard disk space... but if thats not it, then check your processes, its likely you have something open (or many somethings) that are using up your available memory (programs often check available memory when they launch, then try to put and pull crap from it.. if it has enough to start but something else uses some of it, then it can push or pull the data from cache or ram) Winblows 7 still often uses a sizable HD cache for swapping on slow/low ram machines, so, again, thats my hunch. Especially if you recently installed something else or something else got added without you understanding how large it was going to be once installed. 'shrug' some things to look at anyway...

no,no and no

only wot.exe

rAm is good

84 gb left on hard drive

not installled anything in the last month

Edited by TheBossSEAN, Jan 14 2018 - 16:35.

Also tagged with game crashes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users